Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana (14012 Views)

Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) / Airline Operators Decry $15bn Capital Flight From Nigeria Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by tnktosin(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
manny4life:

Hehe, you got to learn how to reply sarcastically, can't you see the other one expecting him and I to start trading words? No na, I see them as low class, so no need to exchange words. cool
Lmao. You're very correct. Unfortunately these guys live for the number of times they trade insult with the "Nigerians". Just imagine this dude telling his folks back @ home "I dealt with those nigerians" grin . I have Ghanaian friends and I know how they reason. You see I didn't even bother replying them when they quoted me; you don't kill a fly with a gun- a broom would do.
@collynzo2 just let it go, they ain't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Fuelish: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
tnktosin:
Lmao. You're very correct. Unfortunately these guys live for the number of times they trade insult with the "Nigerians". Just imagine this dude telling his folks back @ home "I dealt with those nigerians" grin . I have Ghanaian friends and I know how they reason. You see I didn't even bother replying them when they quoted me; you don't kill a fly with a gun- a broom would do.
@collynzo2 just let it go, they ain't worth it.

Hahahahahaha we don’t give a fvck about shitnigeria so leave us alone. Or is it Ghana’s fault that your frustrated airlines are threatening to relocate? Tell them we don't want them in Ghana. They can go to togo, benin or zimbabwea,huh? Who gives a fvck about some dumb, clueless airlines. If I hear any crap again………

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by 735i(m): 1:07am On Sep 28, 2013
Nuzo':

Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions everywhere.

Dude, its very obvious you know nada about your so-called profession.
I actually thot you were going to reply me with facts, statisrtics, similarities and differences between Nig aviation policies/tariffs and their foreign counterparts.
I was also expecting you to know that in aviation contracts, there's also clauses covering the governemt in terms of poor power supply and other issues that may come up.

On this note, I give up on you!

You gave up on the opportunity to educate yourself....it's your loss..not mine!!!
You're simply boring and can't engage in the simplest of discussions... Calling names doesn't make you smart!!!
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by solomon111(m): 5:51am On Sep 28, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
The question is why Ghana? Why not Cameroon, Sierra Leone, Togo, South Africa etc. Ghana did not ask them to move there so i dnt get why you guys are always attacking Ghana. Fyi we are not crying for your airlines to come to Ghana but it's the other way around. Anyways like someone said, it's probably a bluff, as they will lose a lot of Customers and profits if they move to Ghana(there are many airlines in Ghana so what makes them think people will use them and a lot of Ghanaians don't go to Nigeria so it will be a mistake on their part)
Ghana was mentioned because they have the most significant portion of Nigerians and Nigerian businesses in west africa.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 6:19am On Sep 28, 2013
manny4life:

Yeah son, write coherently and then earn your right to speak to me. cool

Lol i will speak to u anytym i want start any fraudulent activities cuz datz wot u nigerians are gud at. Hahaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 6:29am On Sep 28, 2013
collynzo2: This thread was started by your fellow Ghanaian. Why is it that Nigerians cannot comment on a topic that involves Ghana without your folks replying with insults? I've read from the first page and people were mostly attacking the airlines and not Ghana. Tell your Ghanaian brothers not to create topics like this, if they can't stand the comments.

Shut da phuck u pathetic miserable filthy nigerian. Anytym u foools see Ghana in any thread u heap insults. It's not our fault dat ur country is a heap of cow dung. cheesy grin. We r ready for u foooooools anyday, anytime, anywhere and anyhow. Loud mouth motherphuckers. Bring it on

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2013
Fuelish:

Hahahahahaha we don’t give a fvck about shitnigeria so leave us alone. Or is it Ghana’s fault that your frustrated airlines are threatening to relocate? Tell them we don't want them in Ghana. They can go to togo, benin or zimbabwea,huh? Who gives a fvck about some dumb, clueless airlines. If I hear any crap again………

Phucking nigerians, all talk wit nuttin 2 show. They think da world should bow down to dem. Confuse creatures.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2013
double post
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2013
collynzo2: This thread was started by your fellow Ghanaian. Why is it that Nigerians cannot comment on a topic that involves Ghana without your folks replying with insults? I've read from the first page and people were mostly attacking the airlines and not Ghana. Tell your Ghanaian brothers not to create topics like this, if they can't stand the comments.
but Mr collynzo2 ur saying my folks are always replying nigerians wiv insults on threads involving ghana, seriously
after all these months havent u noticed its just a particular group of ghanaian nairalanders who always try to exchange insults wiv u n ur fellow nigerians?? N im even sure those ghanaians ur tlking about is just one person wiv multiple NL accounts. Why judge a whole country based on just 2 or 3 pple exchanging insults wiv u on here Its not lyk u wer'nt insulting ghanaians as well. U dun talk shi.t n expect not to get hit, pls try to be objective and go thru the thread again and find out who started all this. Fine,i get it ..its nairaland, but dat doesnt mean u can mke offensive comments about a country n expects citizens of that country to just shutup n watch. Nobody wants to see their country get dissed,we both noe hw dat hurts.Two wrongs dun mke a right so instead of encouraging petrodollaz n co from spewing insults its best u ignore 'em n walk away.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2013
Goodysydney: That is average Gaynaian for u. Bias, sensenless, lazy, ugly, timid and stupid.
undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by tnktosin(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2013
Fuelish:

Hahahahahaha we don’t give a fvck about shitnigeria so leave us alone. Or is it Ghana’s fault that your frustrated airlines are threatening to relocate? Tell them we don't want them in Ghana. They can go to togo, benin or zimbabwea ,huh? Who gives a fvck about some dumb, clueless airlines. If I hear any crap again………
Banku&Tilapia:

Phucking nigerians, all talk wit nuttin 2 show. They think da world should bow down to dem. Confuse creatures.
Well, thanks for making my point grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
tnktosin:

Well, thanks for making my point grin

I am laffin(laughing) at u (you) ryt (right) now. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
chokl8candie:
but Mr collynzo2 ur saying my folks are always replying nigerians wiv insults on threads involving ghana, seriously
after all these months havent u noticed its just a particular group of ghanaian nairalanders who always try to exchange insults wiv u n ur fellow nigerians?? N im even sure those ghanaians ur tlking about is just one person wiv multiple NL accounts. Why judge a whole country based on just 2 or 3 pple exchanging insults wiv u on here Its not lyk u wer'nt insulting ghanaians as well. U dun talk shi.t n expect not to get hit, pls try to be objective and go thru the thread again and find out who started all this. Fine,i get it ..its nairaland, but dat doesnt mean u can mke offensive comments about a country n expects citizens of that country to just shutup n watch. Nobody wants to see their country get dissed,we both noe hw dat hurts.Two wrongs dun mke a right so instead of encouraging petrodollaz n co from spewing insults its best u ignore 'em n walk away.

Y r u wasting ur tym on a phucking slowpoke, dat hopeless n dunce nigerian was born a generator. Da fumes had rendered him mentally incapacitated. cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by manny4life(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Lol i will speak to u anytym i want start any fraudulent activities cuz datz wot u nigerians are gud at. Hahaaaaa

Like I said, when you speak coherently, you will earn your badge - the right - to talk to me. cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by PetroDolla: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
chokl8candie:

Look, I don’t know who you trying to impress, but let me make a few points clear.

PetroDolla never starts insults-on nairaland or anywhere else. I will never, ever insult anyone first. Yes, I insist PETRODOLLA never insults any one FIRST. But, if you provoke or insult me, I will hit back real hard.

Go back to all my posts on nairaland and tell me one single instance where I insulted any one without justification. We are all different people. For you, it may be okay to overlook insults. For others, it’s not okay. Responding to an insult or provocation any time anywhere is a very justifiable cause. I have always said I will never insult anyone without provocation or an outright insult, and I still stand by that.

If you think responding to insults is not appropriate for you as an individual, well, you are entitled to your opinion. And if others decide to respond to insults and provocations, what wrong have they committed? For me, one of the greatest tragedies of the African experience is this attitude of let there peace no matter what. For some people, for the sake of ‘peace’ we should allow vagabonds, and uncircumcised dogs to piss and dance around our heads, huh? Tufiakwa. Only cowards and people with low esteem reason this way

I am not on nairaland to make friends. I stumbled on this site purely accident, when I was doing my usual Internet monitoring about what is being written and said about Ghana and Ghanaians in cyberspace- something I do a lot. That was how I found out about nairaland. So it is not about PETRODOLLA, it is about you telling your nigerian friends to behave and stop their needless attacks on Ghana and Ghanaians. That is the only way to guarantee peace and tranquility. As I said, I will not insult or attack any one first, but I will definitely respond to every insult or provocation pressed down and shaken together.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by achimotan(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
PetroDolla:

Look, I don’t know who you trying to impress, but let me make a few points clear.

PetroDolla never starts insults-on nairaland or anywhere else. I will never, ever insult anyone first. Yes, I insist PETRODOLLA never insults any one FIRST. But, if you provoke or insult me, I will hit back real hard.

Go back to all my posts on nairaland and tell me one single instance where I insulted any one without justification. We are all different people. For you, it may be okay to overlook insults. For others, it’s not okay. Responding to an insult or provocation any time anywhere is a very justifiable cause. I have always said I will never insult anyone without provocation or an outright insult, and I still stand by that.

If you think responding to insults is not appropriate for you as an individual, well, you are entitled to your opinion. And if others decide to respond to insults and provocations, what wrong have they committed? For me, one of the greatest tragedies of the African experience is this
attitude of let there peace no matter what. For some people, for the sake of ‘peace’ we should allow vagabonds, and uncircumcised dogs to piss and dance around our heads, huh? Tufiakwa. Only cowards and people with low esteem reason this way

I am not on nairaland to make friends. I stumbled on this site purely accident, when I was doing my usual Internet monitoring about what is being written and said about Ghana and Ghanaians in cyberspace- something I do a lot. That was how I found out about nairaland. So it is not about PETRODOLLA, it is about you telling your nigerian friends to behave and stop their needless attacks on Ghana and Ghanaians. That is the only way to guarantee peace and tranquility. As I said, I will not insult or attack any one first, but I will definitely respond to every insult or provocation pressed down and shaken together.

well said. but i think you took it too far when you started by calling some of them edioots before your warning. i followed the topic from the beginning and as far as i remember they were attacking the operators. i think only 2 people talked about our population being equal to that of lagos and ibadan and 30% travelling by air.to me that was irrelevant and not worth responding to.whiles i agree that you do not start fights unlike Ghananotnaija and Banku and Tilapia who are always commenting when the topic is totally not related to Ghana and prompts E- wars, i think u should be moderate with the insults

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by PetroDolla: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
[quote author=achimotan][/quote] whack a con. achimotan, did you say I should moderate on the insults? that's is the only language these people understand.

I am no kid and can take of myself, okay? just mind your business. How long have you been on NL? and what do you know about nigerians?

I still stand by what I had always said. I will not start any e-war or insults but will respond appropriately to any insults or provocation.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by GHKWAME(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2013
manny4life:

Hehe, you got to learn how to reply sarcastically, can't you see the other one expecting him and I to start trading words? No na, I see them as low class, so no need to exchange words. cool
Ah! Such fuckkery! **spits** so High class is the A.shawo you do for the 9ja delta boys after their kidnapping spree abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by ifyalways(f): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2013
Otumfour, wuwahin? Nld mame ko crazy cheesy

Lmao @ thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strike: Fuel Depots May Run Dry By Wednesday / FG Grants Fuel Marketers Special FX To Resume Fuel Importation / Women Protest Against INEC In Rivers State - Do Not Rig Election For PDP (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.