Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

On The Eve Of Transfer Of PHCN To Private Investors, How Is Power In Your Area? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Eve Of Transfer Of PHCN To Private Investors, How Is Power In Your Area? (1753 Views)

Nigeria Sells Newly Built Power-Plants To Private Investors. / PHCN To Import Prepaid Meters / PHCN To Commence Privatization Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Eve Of Transfer Of PHCN To Private Investors, How Is Power In Your Area? by 3ace(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2013
It has improved in my area but still not satisfied.
Re: On The Eve Of Transfer Of PHCN To Private Investors, How Is Power In Your Area? by stebell(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2013
berem: Hey you Ijaw drunkard, must you mention my name in the piece of shyte you just wrote? steer clear from my moniker or else..... angry
Or else wat yu dis Zamfara woman wit out husband. Hw dare yu mention ma tribe in ur comment. Unam.

Long Live de Ijaws
Long Live South South
Long Live Naija
Re: On The Eve Of Transfer Of PHCN To Private Investors, How Is Power In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2013
hmmmmmm alot of things Nigerians need to be cleared on certain issues before they start rejoicing.
first consider Power Generation, transmission and distribution. i wouldnt expect people to think that private investors would come and work magic under 1year (some people think power would be stable under weeks grin).

take for example just cos you have a Generator and fuel without wiring doesnt guarantee you light, same applies to the various Discos in Nigeria.
Re: On The Eve Of Transfer Of PHCN To Private Investors, How Is Power In Your Area? by idumuose(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
Steady power supply since this year.I only have to iron my clothes when-
ever I'm leaving the house ~Galadima(gwarimpa) Abuja
Re: On The Eve Of Transfer Of PHCN To Private Investors, How Is Power In Your Area? by adepojuot: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
There is light since morning around 6a.m till now,they will not take it until 12a.m,Na so them dey do am for my area.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Blast In Kano Again..the Third Incident Today / Now That It Is Obvious That SA Is Diplomatically Fighting Nigeria / Why Buhari Convicted My Dad- Ayo Ambrose Alli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.