Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,235 members, 7,846,105 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Am The Reason Why You Have Crisis, Until Blind Jonathan See-musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Reason Why You Have Crisis, Until Blind Jonathan See-musiwa (520 Views)

Like Wike, Like Jonathan. SEE What Rivers Governor Was Caught Doing (SEE Photos) / We Voted Buhari In 2011 But 2015 Is For Jonathan...see Why (PIC) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Reason Why You Have Crisis, Until Blind Jonathan See-musiwa by musiwa1l: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2013
I Am The Reason Why You Have Crisis, Until Blind Jonathan See-musiwa

I am the reason why you have crisis, Until Blind Jonathan see-Musiwa

Jonathan is the only one who can not see the satellite pictures..

Jonathan can see, I am powerful. What he can not solve that they are given him trouble, is what in 24 hours i will solve, but just telling everybody to stop.

He can see, that if he does not see the satellite pictures.. He will continue to have problem. if he see the satellite pictures.. And call me and tell me, he can now see, that he is no more blind.

the people of nigeria will give him so much problem. he will run away from nigeria like tinubu.. until blind jonathan eyes open and see the satellite picture that, this is why he has problem.

even army dont want to die.
Re: I Am The Reason Why You Have Crisis, Until Blind Jonathan See-musiwa by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2013
GOD SAVE THIS BOY
Re: I Am The Reason Why You Have Crisis, Until Blind Jonathan See-musiwa by obyrich(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
Crackhead on the prowl. Were you trained with stolen money like kemi olunloyo?
Re: I Am The Reason Why You Have Crisis, Until Blind Jonathan See-musiwa by Dejohnbull: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
@ Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Is This For Real? / Gej Is Fast Asleep When R U Busy Posting H I D / Plane Crashes At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.