Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter (21278 Views)

Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage / What Was Ur Experience When U Followed Your Mother To The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by Princephelar(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
justi4jesu: Nice piece! I have the best mum and I wish her eternal life.
Taking care of them here on earth is not the peak but sharing eternity together is the best. Love this WISH of yours.
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by andyanders: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
olusenny: Nau M crying cus I miss My Mum...

Same, I weep as I read this cus my mother is no more.May God bless her blessed memory.
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by shejane: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
I for cry iF na letter from a father to his daughter

My Dear wonderful father

Mumssy try sha bt my father na one in a million
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by tyfodic(f): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
i luv u mum RIP.
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by Nmeri17: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Chai...im defo printing this out for reference purposes. Now i understand why my mom takes care of her mom no matter how much her aged mom enrages her
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by ashdre: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
kreami diva: Awwww! This piece nearly brought tears to my eyes. I'm emotional right?
Same here.
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by bumzel89(f): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
God bless u mom, sleep well in His arms. Love u forever and always!
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by EiE1(f): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Brimmie:

Touching!! Love You Momma!

Do pple stil quote b4 dey comment?
Where is ur village hey!?
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by Fidelcruiz(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
I love this
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Iaz93: OK! We are all crying. cry cry
Now we know those who value their mothers
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
*singing*
Forever young, i wanna be forever young.
Do you really wanna...
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by dapojaja(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Even thugs could cherish their mum, if u like the song Dear Mama - Tupac, like this post
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by Encee1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mum, I just wish u were still by my side physically. I love you till forever holds. Happy One Year Remembrance Anniversary today... (If you still have your momma, cherish her o, you have only one chance for that!) sad
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by tuisek(f): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
A really touching piece.....It really did bring tears to my eyes.
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by oluxy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Why do most peeps fear old age?? Do U̶̲̥̅ wana dia early?
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by taharqa: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Beautifu....
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by osborn442(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mothers are jewels of inestimable valueMothers are jewels of inestimable valueMothers are jewels of inestimable value
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by cuteibk(f): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Orisa bi iya mi kosi laye....eba mi kira fun mama mi
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by Stunner1(f): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
My Mum is my Jewel.... Luv u LoLo
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by Kanwulia: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kpo!
Kpo!
Kpo!

Who dey 'Ouse?
I don wake o! grin

Na oo 'IDE my lovely post? wink
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by daddymuna: 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
nice write up. same goes to the sons too. from their father
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by SpicyMimi(f): 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Awwwwwwwh! Soooo emotional! I loveeee my parents soooo much! May God Almighty bless them and grant them the Grace to see their Great Grand children and reap the fruits of their labour in Jesus name, Amennn!!!
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by Tennyesty: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2013
kreami diva: Awwww! This piece nearly brought tears to my eyes. I'm emotional right?
Same here...R.I.P mum
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by VivyGift(f): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2013
mysticgal: and it touched me

Me too
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by Ushele: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2013
THIS MADE ME CRY. SO SWEET [color=#990000][/color]
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by Fecodear(f): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
I need another handkerchief pls cos mine is alreadY wet.
ThankGOD for my mum, she is indeed a virtuous woman.
I promise to play my own role, I cross my heart.
Bt have you prayed for your mother today?
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by Rhythm(f): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Selfish. Didn't she have any real advice or what?
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by Janetozi(f): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
So tear provoking, i miss my mum
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by 141samuel: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
iya ni wura. You will live long to reap what you have sow
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by pmc01(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm sorry to say this- Beyond the 'tears in my eyes' campaign, how many of us will actually have a change of hearts towards our aged Mothers and Fathers that we have systematically neglected? Please, it is more important we actualize the lessons in this post than just acknowledge how touching and thought-provoking.

Thanks all.
Signed,
Your Friend. wink
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by rubi(f): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nice write up
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by bolly4future(f): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Aarenga: What a touching message, not only to the mothers but same applies to fathers too. Both really tried their best possible to make us what we are today. While mummy spend much time with us at home, daddy spend most time working for money to keep the family going. We really need to appreciate our parents. Just like we have responsible and caring mothers so also we have fathers too who even does more. May God continue to bless us more so as to be able to take good care of our parents.

Dis is so touching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k / Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.