Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter (21293 Views)

Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage / What Was Ur Experience When U Followed Your Mother To The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by bolly4future(f): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
MSB365: May God grant my lovely mum long life and bless me so that l can perform my rights as a loving son for a loving mother.

Orisa bi iya ko si.........iya ni wura ,baba ni digi...May God remove the tears of those that are looking for the fruits of the womb, Amen!

Respect to all mothers and all ladies.

I pray God should grant my parents sound health for them to eat the fruit of their labour.
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by tpia1: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by itstpia1: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by egopersonified(f): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Why una dey book space? Abi, last to comment don enter nl?
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by itstpia1: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Odunharry: my mother says honey be careful if anybody tel u dat "i lov u"

Wise advice.
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by itstpia1: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Chimdim: wonderful advice, God pls bless my mother

Amen, mine too.
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by itstpia1: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
For the record, mother is anybody you consider a mother figure, or who fulfilled that role in your life.

Not everyone is ok with their biological mother, this thread shouldn't be turned into missives directed against your mother.

Instead, just reflect on whoever you consider a maternal authority in your life.
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by ataller1: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nice1 here! I love u MRS M P A. may ur live for ever, ur prayers are working well for me, I pray to see u flying in my PJ soon, God pls hear my prayer amen
Re: A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter by itstpia1: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“A Househelp Is Employed To Work Not To Go To School” - Lady On Twitter / Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 / How Do You Cope, Divorced And Separated Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.