Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? (44439 Views)

How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone / Unbrick your tecno f7 now / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by RoseEze3(f): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
I rememberd I bought my white bold 5 for 90k and my s3 around 100k and recently s4 for 94k. what a waste of money while I can get a cheaper brand like techno with the same functions.
Dis days have learnt to be conservative.techno is good for 9ja market. Many peeps are android phone users today coz of techno. Thanks to techno. #TeamSamsurg
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ocelot2006(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
umauhe: Chinco will always be chinco naaa

Yep, they will be chinco........yet on the core and BSS subsystems of various networks, all service providers are dumping western made units for chinco network elements. And chinco phones at the user end are now giving strong brands a good run for their money.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by encryptjay(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
marcjoe:

Six guns that even runs smoothly on phantom a..talkless of a+ with quad core..r u a learner... smiley
Even L3 plays six guns.

3 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by krugar07(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
RoseEze3: I rememberd I bought my white bold 5 for 90k and my s3 around 100k and recently s4 for 94k. what a waste of money while I can get a cheaper brand like techno with the same functions.
Dis days have learnt to be conservative.techno is good for 9ja market. Many peeps are android phone users today coz of techno. Thanks to techno. #TeamSamsurg
i would like 2 get ur s4 2 add to my collection as i dont have samsung phone only tab2. what do u say? maybe u can even use d cash to buy A+ and change will remain.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by sylvestre01(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hehehehe... this is really a funny thread... well the fact is that tecno is generally seen as a china phone... to say the truth, I was in a cab nd saw a man battling with his tecno phone to answer a call ; D and trust me that wasnt the first time ...i feel the sensitivity of their screen is something they really have to look into.....

#teamsamsungCORE wink
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by authority2006(m): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
Well, the perception is changing really fast. Most of us used to have the same mindset about tecno phones in the past, today we are proud owners of tecno phones.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by encryptjay(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
sylvestre01: Hehehehe... this is really a funny thread... well the fact is that tecno is generally seen as a china phone... to say the truth, I was in a cab nd saw a man battling with his tecno phone to answer a call ; D and trust me that wasnt the first time ...i feel the sensitivity of their screen is something they really have to look into.....

#teamsamsungCORE wink
Dry Joke.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
harizonal123: I don't care what others say. I am a proud owner of tecno phone & I don't try to hide it no matter where I go. So far good remarks all through my experience cos of the way I pimped it & the way it displays. Even owners of costlier phones get confused when they see mine and ask me where they can but it. Team tecno all the way!!!!
come which of the Tecno you dey use because I dey see MTN zone discount rate.pls tell how to activate on my L3
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Achenyoamanyi: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
I use a Tecno phantom pad,even on board in flights I feel so cool with my phone,ppl even ask what phone is that,then I get to tell them its tecno,I get murmurs, but do I care? I live it and I bought it,unless u pick the phone,u don't have to be a shame of your money

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by tycoon3(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
[quote author=ASUU strike]
come which of the Tecno you dey use because I dey see MTN zone discount rate.pls tell how to activate on my L3
text tecno to 131
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Daniel2802(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
pls can any one tell me the cheapest price for a tecno android I need one pls?
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Posman(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
who has the fifa 14 and stays in ibadan pls?
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Evad(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
psalmdave: Ashamed or not,the teCNO u hide does everything the supposed big men nd women android phone does....anti teCNO commitee wont label this thread useless I guess

Are you out of your mind? techno does what all Android phone does? Dude you don't wanna go there, tecno is what I call an upcoming idealess phone company!

#teamS3

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Evad(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
ocelot2006:

Yep, they will be chinco........yet on the core and BSS subsystems of various networks, all service providers are dumping western made units for chinco network elements. And chinco phones at the user end are now giving strong brands a good run for their money.

w what do you mean a good run for their money??
The price range isn't even close puhleeez

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Makana14(f): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
Assuming TECNO didnt come into d market as a china company all dis insults wudnt b taking place

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by slinkman(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
Makana14: Assuming TECNO didnt come into d market as a china company all dis insults wudnt b taking place
BUT THEY DID.

CRAP
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by kingwiper(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
End time tinz ETT°°°•^•°•°•° ooooo I dnt even kia about what dey say all I know is dat it perform function needed 4rm it
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ocelot2006(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
Evad:

w what do you mean a good run for their money??
The price range isn't even close puhleeez

I'm not refering to the price tags, but the fact that TECNO smartphones offer pretty much the same features and applications as the big brand, all at a very affordable price. And the coy has done a good job penetrating the Nigerian market.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by kentozybee(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
the only problem i am avin wit their android fones is dat dey av a vewiiiiiii bad ROM(mem too small)
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Policewoman(f): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
Peeps just dey admire my brand new white tecno Q1. cool

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by kentozybee(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
Policewoman: Peeps just dey admire my brand new white tecno Q1. cool
guys dey admire my tecno p3 too oooo dey want to kno where i bot it frm
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by slinkman(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Policewoman: Peeps just dey admire my brand new white tecno Q1. cool
WHAT TYPE OF PIPZ??
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by chenu(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
puppy2k:

CARRY SAMSUNG S4 TOAST BABE ..THEN CARRY TECNO A+ TOAST BABE ..MAKE YOU SEF TAKE YOUR YION EYE SEE THE DIFFERENCE ..THEN AFTER TALK ..WE GO LISTEN ...
Guy u need to grow up u stil dy use phone impress woman.

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Dexol(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]A cup is meant for drinking,i get a cup coz of its function and not coz of the name tagged.I use tn3 n i like it gan ni.The same boxers u buy frn hawkers at low price,u get at high price in boutique,meanwhile same brand,function.If you don't change your orientation,u will keep buying fowl thigh in higher price than the full fowl.Tecno no wan gree na in i dey get,hw d ba3?
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Foxyhoxy(f): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
puppy2k:

CARRY SAMSUNG S4 TOAST BABE ..THEN CARRY TECNO A+ TOAST BABE ..MAKE YOU SEF TAKE YOUR YION EYE SEE THE DIFFERENCE ..THEN AFTER TALK ..WE GO LISTEN ...
u just dey talk toast babe, that one na achievement, or that's d only thing u know how to do all your life. shocked
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by nurudinho007: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
Useles topic nigerians nd criticism wich wn u dn do 4 ur country. if u lyk use htc, lumia na u knw. sha cut ur coat accordin 2 ur size sha. 2 me my tecno M3 givs me al i wnt
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by seanbond00(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
Most of the PEPs here are KIDS. Imagine people using phone to toast woman. Anyways, you kids need to grow up. By the, what sort of women will date you because of the phone you use? A slot, gold digger, or underage?
Any sensible woman will not date you because of the phone you use. So please kids, GROW UP!

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Solarpower(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
yhemini: Hi guys, I'm not really a tecno fan buh I'm commenting on dis thread cos dis night I just had d look and feel of Tecno A+ and I tell u I am "WOWED" the phone is really really savvy and nice. A bros in my house bought it ystday and he brought it to me to help him configure some things on it. The responsiveness is good the browser isn't bad and so is the speed. I even use the voice app type in URL using UC Browser. I'm telling u even I am considering buying it cheesy.
My brother is using an S3 and they both do almost the same ish. I think the only reasons why tecno is mocked is because of their price "cheap phone" apart from that it is a top smart phone.
pls tell all these blind,hardline tecno haters. U jst go 4 d S4 cuz of d high price tag. Is dat sensible at all? Wateva d GS4 can do, the Tecno phantom A2(F8)can also do. Jst lay ur hands on both phones and c 4 urslvs. Mscheewwww!
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ibietela2(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
viroblaze: Can't stop laughing at you.. Yeah I'm sure waiting... At least we going somewhere but u stuck in the slum forever...

You are stuck in with your current Os version....... Even S3 and 4 are yet to receive updates not to talk of used S2
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ibietela2(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
puppy2k:

WHEN BLOGGERS DEY TALK PEOPLE LIKE YOU SEF GO DEY TALK?? NA WA OO BLOGGERS DON SUFFER SHA ...SEE WHO DEY USE TEKNO N3 ...SEE WHO DEY USE NOKIA 3310 DO BLOGGING... GUY YOU MUST BE VERY FOOLISH AND SILLY ENOUGH TO COMMENT ON MY POST ..GIRLFRIEND OR NO GIRLFRIEND ..NA ONLY ONLY GIRLFRIEND YOU STILL DEY ROCK ? THEN IN THAT CASE YOU ARE STILL A SMALL BOY ...ME I HAVE A WIFE AND A RESPONSIBLE ONE AND LOVELY KIDS AT HOME...MEANING ? I AM NOT A BOY BUT A MAN WITH TASTE ....WHILE YOU DEY PROUD OF GIRLFRIEND WEY GO LEAVE YOU SOON WITH YOUR LOUSY TECHNO PHONE FOR SOME OTHER DUDE WEY GET CLASS AND GOOD THINGS TO ACCOUNT FOR ..GUY I THINK NA YOU NEED TO GROW UP FOR I ALREADY GOT THINGS GOING ON FOR ME . SHIKENA ....NA MTN I BLAME FOR ALL THIS FREE MB STUFF DEM DEY GIVE

Check the link in my signature........ I don't know why you are screaming
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by seunlayi(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
this thread just reminded me of sometimes ago when people that use Sony Erickson do laugh at me for using nokia phone, they said I am local for using nokia back then but now, ............................

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What Sort Of Lie Is This (photo) / Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working / Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.