Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? (44447 Views)

How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone / Unbrick your tecno f7 now / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Mhyke: 1:06am On Sep 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

If you have the money, I doubt if you would still buy the techno. The bitter truth is that Techno is a budget phone and we all know what those who use those kind of stuff say to console themselves. There will always be a difference between six and half a dozen !
true talk guy bt we'rtalkn abt android firmward,it blongs to linux originaly so it's nt samsung nor tecno dat owns it .if 2 sam nd tecn phons hv d same android version,4get d price,d only dff wil b in pheripheral stufz lik camera quality,inbuilt memory,dsplay quality etc

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by tellwisdom: 1:06am On Sep 28, 2013
Techno?? ....no wonder most of you type Shiite here sad

2 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ojoawo(m): 1:10am On Sep 28, 2013
I still rock my Bold5 and men that phone still get class...
Tecno is for people who are desperately struggling to BELONG

2 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ibiso1986: 1:12am On Sep 28, 2013
yhemini: Hi guys, I'm not really a tecno fan buh I'm commenting on dis thread cos dis night I just had d look and feel of Tecno A+ and I tell u I am "WOWED" the phone is really really savvy and nice. A bros in my house bought it ystday and he brought it to me to help him configure some things on it. The responsiveness is good the browser isn't bad and so is the speed. I even use the voice app type in URL using UC Browser. I'm telling u even I am considering buying it cheesy.
My brother is using an S3 and they both do almost the same ish. I think the only reasons why tecno is mocked is because of their price "cheap phone" apart from that it is a top smart phone.
exactly, once something is cheap, nigerians will always take it as an inferior product.. Typical nigerian mentality

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by destinysaid(m): 1:23am On Sep 28, 2013
lakesguy: Techno' nah wah ooo' we dey look for smfin good insyd soup' pomo too dey show face' wonders shall never seize' I rather buy an original fairly used fone than to go for a new techno fone' wetin! OS' dey no get mouth' dey just dey try ni jare' I think techno is just for people that can't afford to get good fones and wanna feel among' abeg, I noo dey insult anybody oooo' make I run go out bfor pple start bitin me'

#team galazy
I believe tecno doesn't come with all the touchwiz and htc sense stuff, making the OS the stock one from google (which is kind of a good thing). Tecno is a good product, but poor man mentality is like this, a poor man will want to use a big phone in order to be recognized , that's why u see ppl who hustle small money will go and buy S4, in my opinion its stupidity in its highest form, even with 512 ram and 3.5-4inch screen I'm pretty much satisfied, cus watin dey d phone? , as for those wan 1 catch babe, if I get 1 correct gf watin I need odas for, na poor man mentality na dey make most peeps run go buy phone with their last cash for $600 just to catch girl. I'm nt insulting anyone pls o.

8 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by jdilight(m): 1:25am On Sep 28, 2013
lnferiority complex, u buy a phone to impress. Bros u need psychological examination. Whitemen wey dey build the phone, u no dey see the kind phone them dey use.

You buy big phone today, tomorrow u go dey beg for card to recharge. As bbm craze done end nw, recharge card begars go soon subside.

lmfact many nigerians no suppose to dey use phone self. You no get income, u dey buy bb. Hw u wan take subscribe bbm?

5 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by krugar07(m): 1:32am On Sep 28, 2013
Mhyke: true talk guy bt we'rtalkn abt android firmward,it blongs to linux originaly so it's nt samsung nor tecno dat owns it .if 2 sam nd tecn phons hv d same android version,4get d price,d only dff wil b in pheripheral stufz lik camera quality,inbuilt memory,dsplay quality etc
dont deceive yourself. u cant compare 'touchwiz UI-nature ux' to the thing inside tecno. after you will see them using touchwiz launchers. one major thing that makes samsung sell is their UI. And dont 4get that money is paid to the developers and co.

2 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 28, 2013
slinkman: CHINKO.. I GET THOROUGHLY ASHAMED...

I EVEN WENT TO D LENGTH OF COVERING D NAME TECNO WITH A STICKER

Why would you get ashamed of a phone you bought with your own money?inferiority complex....
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ibiso1986: 1:37am On Sep 28, 2013
Let me enlighten some ignorant people here.. Most high tech phones(ipad,samsung,ipods,nokia etc) are either made in china or assembled there.. Techno phones are cheap cos of competition.. Most nigerians think china still produce those low end phones of those days(the phones that their students assemble, that sounds very loud).. Just because the old techo phones weren't cool doesn't mean their andriod brands won't be pimped. China is an emerging force in phone business.. And tecno, who acquired a new owner, is now competing with other andriod phones by reducing its price, and is here to stay.. Team BB(saying the truth)

4 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Mhyke: 1:41am On Sep 28, 2013
ojoawo: I still rock my Bold5 and men that phone still get class...
blong?4 whre?it's a matter of b smart to get a smart android phone.ur bold 5 na smartphone bt d phone no b android so seal it
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Mhyke: 1:51am On Sep 28, 2013
krugar07: dont deceive yourself. u cant compare 'touchwiz UI-nature ux' to the thing inside tecno. after you will see them using touchwiz launchers. one major thing that makes samsung sell is their UI. And dont 4get that money is paid to the developers and co.
guy dat's y i sed peripheral stuffz.wetn i tak use user interface do?GO launcher wl make up 4 dat,real android users dont regard pretty dsplays.al i'm interestd in is d firmware version evry other tn is an enticement to losing,wastin ur money
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by krugar07(m): 1:54am On Sep 28, 2013
@ibiso1986.even iphones are assembled in china. that does not mean their quality is now thesame.

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Swiftboy(m): 1:56am On Sep 28, 2013
yhemini: Hi guys, I'm not really a tecno fan buh I'm commenting on dis thread cos dis night I just had d look and feel of Tecno A+ and I tell u I am "WOWED" the phone is really really savvy and nice. A bros in my house bought it ystday and he brought it to me to help him configure some things on it. The responsiveness is good the browser isn't bad and so is the speed. I even use the voice app type in URL using UC Browser. I'm telling u even I am considering buying it cheesy.
My brother is using an S3 and they both do almost the same ish. I think the only reasons why tecno is mocked is because of their price "cheap phone" apart from that it is a top smart phone.
understand in business the lower the price,the higher the demand.TECHNO will in time increase their price to balance the equilibrium once people get familiar with the 'not a china phone stigma'.Funny enough! People used to mock Samsung for copying Iphone while appreciating its price before its now accepted,so I think little by little the same will happen for the techno brand. Even me ma don yab them before but now,I long for their androids!

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by elrony(m): 1:59am On Sep 28, 2013
Lol all these #fandroids sef grin cheesy...

Ain't nuffin really bad with most tecno fones tho,they look sleek n works pretty ok...just d "chinko" tag d brand commands!!

They should change d name to "agbalumo"...it's 100 times better!!

#teamAPPLE #nokia
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by dynatress: 2:03am On Sep 28, 2013
people naturally love creating class, do you scream when tecno is compared with other better android fones? notice even among the tecno phone users dem don create class!
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by krugar07(m): 2:07am On Sep 28, 2013
Mhyke: guy dat's y i sed peripheral stuffz.wetn i tak use user interface do?GO launcher wl make up 4 dat,real android users dont regard pretty dsplays.al i'm interestd in is d firmware version evry other tn is an enticement to losing,wastin ur money
real android users are interested with raw power and dont necessarily crave for latest firmware updates(changes of jb 4.1.2 to 4.3 are not major). if ui is not a problem why do the u need go launcher, cuz am sure u have it. and also my friend UI is not just limited to looks. nature ux is not all that fine.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by nancybby(f): 2:55am On Sep 28, 2013
Am so proud of my m3..d network its so fast an free......unlike dat galaxy pocket Gosh I hate dat phone

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by segzicres(m): 3:30am On Sep 28, 2013
Looo. Low self esteem. Well I'm not buying one until techno gives me and opportunity to update OS. Bloody scammers! Want people to buy phones instead of updating OS. Heck! I'll just go for an S3 instead. Mscheew
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 28, 2013
I love ♏Ɣ tecno android and I Ŋo̶̷̩̥̊͡ care abt wetin anybody say to discourage or humiiate me
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by okeyximo(m): 3:37am On Sep 28, 2013
whether tecno or no tecno...my aim is just to maximize the use of any phone i use...wat makes u a big boy is how much u can stretch ur phone....currently stretching tecno m3..some of u that have s3 don't even know how to pick call with it...

3 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by okeyximo(m): 3:46am On Sep 28, 2013
ojoawo: I still rock my Bold5 and men that phone still get class...
who is talking abt bb here.... u bought bold 5 70k last year you struggling to sell 25k in less than a year...God is watching you in HD...

4 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by okeyximo(m): 3:52am On Sep 28, 2013
puppy2k:

CARRY SAMSUNG S4 TOAST BABE ..THEN CARRY TECNO A+ TOAST BABE ..MAKE YOU SEF TAKE YOUR YION EYE SEE THE DIFFERENCE ..THEN AFTER TALK ..WE GO LISTEN ...
toast babe toast babe.....man grow up...
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Mazeed23: 3:55am On Sep 28, 2013
krugar07: dont deceive yourself. u cant compare 'touchwiz UI-nature ux' to the thing inside tecno. after you will see them using touchwiz launchers. one major thing that makes samsung sell is their UI. And dont 4get that money is paid to the developers and co.
the thing inside tecno?
well the thing inside tecno phones is called the stock UI and you should know alot of people prefer the stock ui, free from unnecessary bloatwares thats why Samsung has a S4 Google edition. Stop bad mouthing Tecno, if you don't like it, fine don't but it.

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by betrani(m): 3:58am On Sep 28, 2013
U guys should be proud of these fones whether china or Aba! Android is been dubbed not to run on any weak or feeble hardware! When techno decided to make android fones they had that at d back of their mind! And mind u! Samsung, blackberry, nokia and many more names have most of their hardware made in china! So cut these shit! I don't Use one of these techno phones but I ve seen what they can do!

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 28, 2013
puppy2k:

CARRY SAMSUNG S4 TOAST BABE ..THEN CARRY TECNO A+ TOAST BABE ..MAKE YOU SEF TAKE YOUR YION EYE SEE THE DIFFERENCE ..THEN AFTER TALK ..WE GO LISTEN ...
Toast babe? What kind of woman will follow a man because of phone?
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by boboLIL(m): 4:25am On Sep 28, 2013
tecno na qlorified china phone...
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by boboLIL(m): 4:29am On Sep 28, 2013
ariseandshine: Toast babe? What kind of woman will follow a man because of phone?
na remote area he dae stay so....lol

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 28, 2013
bobo*LIL:
na remote area he dae stay so....lol
na responsible area with responsible women. are the women in ur area so cheap?
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by frederal(m): 4:43am On Sep 28, 2013
TECNO really deployed lots of marketers here in NL, just like APC abi na ACN.
Anyway the way people feel na, that's the one you can afford, because u can't choose that over SAMSUNG, IPHONE, LG, NOKIA LUMINA, e.t.c
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by nk(f): 4:46am On Sep 28, 2013
berem: Why shall i shame for the phone i bought with my money? I dey craze? I love tecno phones like mad!

Tecno Rocks!! cool

I dey ur back wella. i just love my tecno!

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by mankand(m): 4:47am On Sep 28, 2013
Why will I be ashamed when it provides the service I needed it for.

On the go is access my mail, reply mail, Skype on go, even conference video call.

I am not stupid to dash out big money for names.

I love my n3

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by KA24DETT(m): 4:50am On Sep 28, 2013
I cannot believe this .
Techno can only sell their phones in Nigeria and Africa Cus there is no copyright laws and intellectual property right .
Techno can never sell their phones in Uk, US or any developed country because they will be slammed with lawsuit. A company straight up copies Galaxy S3 down to every millimeter and people are saying it's better than the mothership.
Techno has no research capabilities , nothing that sets it apart.
It's good as a starting smartphone but please don't say is better than the s3, iphone, blackberry .
U can never get a fake blackberry or fake apple iOS . They control the software and hardware. Android is open source (thanks to google), that's why u get companies like techno and genio in business.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working / Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) / Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.