Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,402 members, 7,846,702 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? (44501 Views)

How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone / Unbrick your tecno f7 now / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Randerl: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
The High Chief of the NL Phones Sec has Spoken.

Admin, Modz and NL Ownerz cn nw lock da thread.

4llerbuntu: #Teamtecno. Tecno is da BOMB.

BEST products ever. if ur not using tecno your on a looooooong thing.

booyaka!!
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by jreyez(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
Team Gionee#

The regular questions for gionee users in public 'na galaxy s4 be dat'

As a sure guy i go say 'yes' providing the phone is covered with pouch and one can't see the name grin

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by spoilerx: 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
I HATE TECNO!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Randerl: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
The HTC One is more expensive than the Galaxy S4, if ur an Engineer try viewing the innards of the two devices, u will observe,

1. Dat the HTC One is like disorganised mechanic workshop.

2. The inside of the SGS4 is well laid out and properly organised.

3. All current HTC device focus on design above functionalities.

4. SGS4 and other Galaxy Series of varying price points follows the path of ''WHAT IT CAN PERFORM or WHAT U CN DO WITH IT'.

5. TECNO is following Samsung Galaxy Series with different Phones for different pocket levels.

And the HORROR OF IT ALL, Tecno focused on The African Market and halved the market cycle for new products within d African market. The goal,: be in the market b4 Samsung does. It is a bad day for the Samsung Market in Nigeria Today.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Okaka27(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
the problem wit Tecno is dat their new realease has only one or two differences with the old one e.g a tecno m3 and d3
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by gamieboi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
shocked shocked GUYS U SEE IN TIMES LIKE DIS I CANT STOP TO PONDER HOW PEOPLE REASON? 1. DO THEY STILL TOAST BABES WITH FONE? WHO EVER DOES THAT IS STILL IMMMATURE ND SHOULD CHECK THE LITERACY LEVEL OF THAT SO CALLED BABE. 2. TECNO VS SAMSUNG, DO U KNOW HOW SAMSUNG STARTED ALSO? 3. ARE U THE ONE DAT RAISED MONEY FOR THE TECNO USER? AND SO WHAT IS UR STAKE?.... MY ADVICE FOR THE SO CALLED PHONE FRICKS IS SIMPLE, Y NOT BUY UR iPHONE 5 OR S4 AND ENJOY ITS FEATURES AND ALLOW TECNO USERS ALSO ENJOY THEIRS. LIVE AND LETS LIVE THATS THE PRINCIPLE OF LIFE! WHY FEEL SUPERIOR WITH UR S4? OR ARE THEY NO OTHER PEOPLE USING HIGHER PHONES THAN U? OR SORRY MAY BE YOU ARE THE RICHEST IN YOUR LOCALITY.... THEN I WILL ADVICE YOU FIX YOUR S4 WITH ADHESIVE ON YOUR FOREHEAD AND CARRY ON. MIND YOU I KNOW U MIGHT GET THIS TWISTED BUT I DONT USE TECNO AND EVEN IF I DECIDE TO U CANT MARCH ME...

SIMPLICITY, THAT I BELIEVE IS LIFE....

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by flawless911(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
lakesguy: Techno' nah wah ooo' we dey look for smfin good insyd soup' pomo too dey show face' wonders shall never seize' I rather buy an original fairly used fone than to go for a new techno fone' wetin! If you knw fones very well' yhu will knw technos are just tryin to imitate' talkin about originality' graphics' sound production' OS' dey no get mouth' dey just dey try ni jare' I think techno is just for people that can't afford to get good fones and wanna feel among' abeg, I noo dey insult anybody oooo' make I run go out bfor pple start bitin me'

#team galazy
вʀσ ιтѕ gαℓαχу ησт gαℓαzу #ThankMeLATER

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ujezeez(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
krugar07: A+ Does not resemble s4. only people who dont knw about smartphones will see any white thing with a screen and call it samsung. and also tecNO is ashamed of their name. dats y they started puting it at the BACK have you seen any HTC, Lg, samsung,nokia, even huawei that does not have their brand name sitting proudly in FRONT of the phone?
I agree less...what about iphones,do u mean apple is ashamed?

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
yhemini: Hi guys, I'm not really a tecno fan buh I'm commenting on dis thread cos dis night I just had d look and feel of Tecno A+ and I tell u I am "WOWED" the phone is really really savvy and nice. A bros in my house bought it ystday and he brought it to me to help him configure some things on it. The responsiveness is good the browser isn't bad and so is the speed. I even use the voice app type in URL using UC Browser. I'm telling u even I am considering buying it cheesy.
My brother is using an S3 and they both do almost the same ish. I think the only reasons why tecno is mocked is because of their price "cheap phone" apart from that it is a top smart phone.
best comment ever.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by havilaLAGOS: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
Why be ashamed to use a phone... when you bought it with ur hard earned money... I have used bb, galaxy, HTC and now phantom... I don't see any reason to impress a stranger that won't add value to my life.

if u got d money.. go ahead buy s4... but why use a 90k fone when u have less than 90k in ur bank account.

smh for nigerians

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ocelot2006(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
kpofkpof: Now I'm in a dilema.

I work with one of the new generation banks and my monthly take home(NET) is 375,000. I have been toying with the idea of changing my Nokia phone, I have used it for over 5years and it's beginning to give me problems becos I'm fond of dropping my phones easily. The screen is broken and I have changed that screen twice before.

Before I got that Nokia, I had always been a samsung person. Now when I saw the S4, I fell in love with it and decided to get it. On my way to Slot, I met a colleague while in traffic at computer village, we parked and got gisting. I told him I wanted to get an S4, you won't believe this colleague who currently uses an S4 advised me to save my money and get a tecno phantom A+. I hv never heard nor seen the phone before!

I became confused. He was of the opinion that they do the same thing- that if he were to buy now, he will pick Tecno over the S4. I went a step ahead and spoke to one of the engineers at slot and he confirmed that they do the same thing. According to him, the disadvantage of Tecno is that it already has the 'chinko' stigma as can be verified in this thread and it doesn't have warranty unlike the samsung S4.

Now I'm more confused. Please can someone just advise me on the phone to buy stating his/her reasons.

Thank you

PLEASE, GO FOR THE TECNO A+ PHANTOM. It is very cheap compared to the S4, yet it pretty much has the same features as the pricey Samsung, and then some more (dual sim), and it's quite sleek. Overall, the Phantom is TOTALLY worth it.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Emekemini: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
My dear technites.your beloved techno just lunched another gab,..mtwee!,i would rather buy an s3 50k than buy a phantom A + for 20k.

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Dagods(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Every fone is gud as long as d brand is alwayz updated.go 2 sm major company&offices wat u c dere are d so called 'CHINKO'system & computer,so many brand new car's r CHINKO,stay dey form familiarity while CHINKO takes d shine. #teamtecno joooo.

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
puppy2k:

CARRY SAMSUNG S4 TOAST BABE ..THEN CARRY TECNO A+ TOAST BABE ..MAKE YOU SEF TAKE YOUR YION EYE SEE THE DIFFERENCE ..THEN AFTER TALK ..WE GO LISTEN ...

Dignified girls aint attracted with material things. Ways to detect the gold diggers among them.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ocelot2006(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
pls ask him oh

ujezeez:
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by krugar07(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
ujezeez:
read my other comments. your question has been answered.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Tobbie9(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
Most of the guys shouting s4 on this thread probably can't afford it and even those that can probably spent all their life savings, I can easily afford the s4 but I chose the phantom a+ and I haven't had any reason to regret it, the fact is samsung and co are selling 40% specs 60% brand.

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by havilaLAGOS: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tobbie9: Most of the guys shouting s4 on this thread probably can't afford it and even those that can probably spent all their life savings, I can easily afford the s4 but I chose the phantom a+ and I haven't had any reason to regret it, the fact is samsung and co are selling 40% specs 60% brand.

Na true u talk. no mind dem. make dem spend on phones. I have no regrets whatsoever. Devices dat new one will soon come out very soon.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by undigeh: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
KingMEXX: Talk true for once joor, even my very good friend dey shame to bring it out wherever I am. He even puts it on silent when in public. buh this thread funny o grin grin

#TeamSony all the way

Pls note that andriod, a platform used by many communication devices producers is not own by them: nokia, samsung, tecno etc.
It is solely own by google. These phone manufacturer use it by permission and subscription.

This explain one of the many reasons google is the richest media on the planet.

iOS is another platform own by Blackberry, both andriod and iOS are platform not phones. They are platforms for application developers.

If your phones has interface that make it more user friendly hold on to it, don't just follow the trend blindly.
This was the only reason a user of HTC drop his for tecno, it was also the same reason another person drop his blackberry for tecno. These people bought those phones as high as b/w 50 to N60000.
Poverty cannot be use as a reason for their choice of tecno as some think. shocked
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ibiso1986: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
elphamexcels: well!
No 1, people know i know a lot about phones
No 2, ma peeps have the mindset am a bigBoi
So simply put, me using Tecno Phantom, has made a whole lotta peeps, big boiz and gurls around me to start using it, i pimped up ma phone and surprise people with stuffs dat they are so stunned e.g I can print a any browsing webpage from my phone, i can transfer webpages to PC and view dem, and kudos to phantom's high resolution, it appears just like ur browsing on ur normal PC.

Left to me, Tecno is boss, they av a simple dream which they are gradually achieving. Ma phone camera is wow! the front camera is amazing, the basic difference between ma fone and Samsung S4 is back camera i.e 13 versus 8mp, then Hardware differences like Phantom A has face detection during snaps, while S4 has smile detection and eyescroll recognition alongside which is allowed cos the price differences is far within range. No Samsung Camera is yet to compete with the latest phantom A2 which i hope to get soon, 13back, 8front.

Most people, especially females, don't rili know what and what their fone has, dats why they ain't proud of it. Tecno's dream at the moment, which is to take over android market in Africa is being achieved as they make quality high and competitive android smartphone at cheaper and convenient prices, for those who studied Economics, we are simply enjoying the benefits of Market competition which brings about price reduction, innovations, improved quality of goods and services for consumer e.g if glo ng never came into the scene in 2005, we mite still be running on per minutes billing, exorbitant simcard price, 1week credit validity period, 1g network,...but their competition with mtn and the then Econet made life better for consumers.

On a rounding off note, i wanna say, Tecno smartphones are rilli kool, amma proud of ma device anywhere, and even Samsung and other competitive peeps always wanna see ma device.
The company that used to run the old brand of Tecno we used to know is gone, another company bought it over, just like Nokia is being sold to Microsoft, but Microsoft's gonna retain the name "nokia" cos its the known brandname. The company still decides to have its production base in China because Production rate is at it's peak in china, and labor is effective buh cheap. For those that are well informed, you wont be surprised to know that virtually all laptops and smartphones including Samsung and Apple has their major production and Assembling plant in China, cos labor is high and cheap there, only BlackBerry isn't assembled in china. In conclusion, Information is power, i rep #teamTecno....
Av a great weekend, y'all.
best comment ever.. If u be girl, I for don ask for ur number
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by megareal: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
Blackbeauty: it is this craze to use big brand names that pushes people to do all sorts of stuff e.g prostitution, yahoo yahoo,armed robbery etc I smh for people who say they are ashamed to bring out their phones...I use a techno phantom and am so proud of it..my man uses a bold 5 and an iPhone 4 but still envys the way I love my phone...why because I got it with my business profit
.and I didn't have to do any bad stuff to "belong".The sooner you learn to live your life for you and you alone,the happier u will be..most girls I know using big phones had. to sleep with as many as 10guys to raise the money to buy a bbq10..so..I can never and will never be ashamed of my techno ! when people ask me the name of my cute phone..I tell them with pride ,cos I don't feel the need to impress a stranger who would not add to my life!
Bless you honey. That's my kind of mindset.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by megareal: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
slinkman: NO U DONT OWN NADA...

U ARE STILL SAVING UP TO GET D ORDINARY TECNO PHANTOM A+
Very funny. Imagine how emphatic u sound when you dont even know me. Not all of us come to Nairaland to boast jare...
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by megareal: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
Okaka27: bros abeg get rid of the s3 and duos and buy the phantom then see the difference cheesy
Im not a guy o. Im definitely buying the Tecno Phantom. Hubby's friend has been doing 2 much shakara with his own.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by adisarasaq(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
I was on KEKE NAPEP from Tin-can Island first gate to second gate and also browsing nairaland with my Q1 and a man asked-is your Tecno foreign? My reply was-is there any locally made Tecno?.

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by harizonal123(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
I don't care what others say. I am a proud owner of tecno phone & I don't try to hide it no matter where I go. So far good remarks all through my experience cos of the way I pimped it & the way it displays. Even owners of costlier phones get confused when they see mine and ask me where they can but it. Team tecno all the way!!!!

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Defaramade(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
spoilerx: I HATE TECNO!!!
Go & hug transformer now
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by physise(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
ashamed of wat?#nt a tecno fan though#
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by addictiv(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
hmm this is serious............so whats the best tecno phone that can compete with s4 and its price
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
TrueF@cts:
nice oo. is dat game paid or free and did u get it frm wp store?
I paid for it
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ibietela2(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
4llerbuntu: #Teamtecno. Tecno is da BOMB.

BEST products ever. if ur not using tecno your on a looooooong thing.

booyaka!!

Bern expecting you
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by milky3(f): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
Defaramade: I am a proud user of tecno n3 & I'm not ashamed to say it out, why should I be If you don't like my phone then buy me a better one, otherwise shut up your mouth...that's all
thk God u admit you need a better one
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by marcjoe(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
Buoyantic: Team Nokia...China na china if techno like make them produce laptop phone...flexing with my Lumia 920

Sorry bro am enjoying that same fifa14 on my tecno phantom a+ that i got for 34k compared to ur 82k lumia 920..sorry about d intimidation..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Glittery Phone Case Leaves Injury On South African Lady's Leg (Disturbing Pics) / How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord / Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.