Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Is Polygamy A Sin In The Bible? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Polygamy A Sin In The Bible? (1810 Views)

Why Is Polygamy Not Allowed In Christendom? / Polygamy And Faith: Is Polygamy A Sin? / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Polygamy A Sin In The Bible? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2013
And lamach who started polygamy is from the descendant of cain who is carrying a curse
Re: Is Polygamy A Sin In The Bible? by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: There was an argument which ensued between me and someone as 'if polygamy is a sin'. I stood on the fact that it is because in the beginning God made one man and one woman. Please i need more clearification on this sensitive issue from good christian in the house. Thanks.

so I asked you which church you attend in your other thread critizing the catholic church and you ran away and came over here. lmao
Since you said in your other thread that catholics and t.b Joshua followers will go to hell, I asked you which church do you attend so that we can follow your heavenly pastor. Alas, Immediately I asked that question, you abandoned the thread and ran away.
Why are you so ashamed of naming your church, rather hiding behind your keyboard and attacking others.
If you are scared of naming your church, how are you going to convert the hell bound team of catholics and t,b Joshua team nah?

cant stop laughing.

I dare you to mention your church
Re: Is Polygamy A Sin In The Bible? by shivaclubn: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2013
thats because you are a woman
vickyO: Abraham is our (gentiles) father in faith. He married only one wife. And God vexed for him for impregnating Haggai. So polygamy isn't God's choice for us. Two shall become one, no three or four. And as Christians we have to tame our flesh, marrying many wives destroys that doctrine.
angrythats because you are a woman
vickyO: Abraham is our (gentiles) father in faith. He married only one wife. And God vexed for him for impregnating Haggai. So polygamy isn't God's choice for us. Two shall become one, no three or four. And as Christians we have to tame our flesh, marrying many wives destroys that doctrine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popes To Be Declared Saints In April / Ah, Emi A Dupe Ore Jesu, Me Le Sai Dupe Ore Jesu Lori Mi / Physics With Seun - Understanding Scientific Theories |the Big Bang Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.