Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

How Many Of You Are Sick Of MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Of You Are Sick Of MTN (790 Views)

Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Are Sick Of MTN by Idrismusty97(m): 1:29am On Sep 28, 2013
MTN the largest network in nigeria?True.This is why we should open our eyez,their are using this advantage as a means to extort innocent nigerians.I have heard complait all over the web of people money ranging from N30-N100 being deducted through the lies of MTN.This is an example of a message MTN use in extorting me of N50
" Yello! Upgrade your knowledge this Yello Friday with a one week free trial of Guinness World Records info. Text GWR to 700 NOW! Offer ends 11:59pm 20th Sept'13"
They didnt mention they will be deducting N50 afterwards.I Know some of you will think N50 is small.But immagine if it is deducted from 1million people.MTN are milking us dry.
The BB subscribtion is now limited to less than 20MB downloading access.
After the first 30minute of MTN hours plan they will reduce the speed from 120kper sec to 20kper sec!
Have anyone compare etisalat 5MB data with MTN 15MB data!Compare and see for yourself.
This is voilation of customer rights.I have been praying for MTN improvement but to no avail.It is time we take legal action against MTN.if they will continue like this i dont need them in the country anymore and i am sure you all agree with me. >:
NB:Please i am not posting this to downgrade MTN.i am posting this to alert the general public on my own opinion of these acts of extortion.I welcome your critics and objections.Thank you
Re: How Many Of You Are Sick Of MTN by Eebrahym(m): 2:22am On Sep 28, 2013
Idrismusty97: I welcome your critics and objections.Thank you
Since u said the above quote, pls permit me to say ds sir, u have disobeyed our rule No 21

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and
try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

check ds out

[s]MTN the largest network in nigeria?True. [/s]This is why
we should open our eyez,their are using this
advantage as a means to extort innocent nigerians.I
have heard complait all over [s]the web of people
money ranging from N30-N100 being deducted
through the lies of MTN.[/s]This is an example of a
message MTN use in extorting me of N50
" Yello! Upgrade your knowledge this Yello Friday
with a one week free trial of Guinness World
Records info. Text GWR to 700 NOW! Offer ends
11:59pm 20th Sept'13"
They didnt mention they will be deducting N50
afterwards.I Know some of you will think N50 is
small.But immagine if it is deducted from 1million
people.MTN are milking us dry.
The BB subscribtion is now limited to less than
20MB downloading access.
After the first 30minute of MTN hours plan they will
reduce the speed from 120kper sec to 20kper sec!
Have anyone compare etisalat 5MB data with MTN
15MB data!Compare and see for yourself.
This is voilation of customer rights.I have been
praying for MTN improvement but to no avail.It is
time we take legal action against MTN.if they will
continue like this i dont need them in the country
anymore and i am sure you all agree with me. >:
NB:Please i am not posting this to downgrade MTN.i
am posting this to alert the general public on my
own opinion of these acts of extortion.I welcome
your critics and objections.Thank you
Re: How Many Of You Are Sick Of MTN by francis247(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2013
None. So sick of Etisalat and their thief thief modus operandi.
Re: How Many Of You Are Sick Of MTN by Idrismusty97(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2013
Eebrahym:
Since u said the above quote, pls permit me to say ds sir, u have disobeyed our rule No 21
Thank you very much ebrahym.I hope the general public still understand what i wrote even with those mixtakes.I belive you can only correct a message when you understand it.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are Sick Of MTN by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
what are you pipo saying
Re: How Many Of You Are Sick Of MTN by Eebrahym(m): 6:30am On Sep 29, 2013
Idrismusty97:
Thank you very much ebrahym.I hope the general public still understand what i wrote even with those mixtakes.I belive you can only correct a message when you understand it.

Waooo, u r such a wonderful person, so many nlanders would put up a fight but u didn't, u r welcome for that.
Of cos, ur message was clear and understandable.

EMPTY HEN r sick, I subscribe to ur idea especially in terms of data cap, few days ago, just because I watched some movies on Youtube, see what I got, I had to renew my subscription

Y'ello, Your active BBC subscription will expire on Wed 01:59 PM, 18 Sep 2013. You have reached the fair usage threshold. Thank You!
Kindly purchase a data bundle or continue browsing at 0.10kb/KB within your blackberry subscription. Thank You
Re: How Many Of You Are Sick Of MTN by Eebrahym(m): 6:32am On Sep 29, 2013
Yungwizzzy: what are you pipo saying

U no bring ur glasses

(1) (Reply)

2go On Bold 3 / Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS / Smartphone Champion League(strickly For Tecno mobile))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.