Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) (24258 Views)

Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back / Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day / P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by rhames(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
still the sweet looking girl i used to know from those days?
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
[quote
author=passionate88]42 and still hot and fit. Mehn u go see Naija girl
of 24 wit big belle, stretch marks for nyansh, yellow face dark legs go
dey form sexy. Guys jst dey manage dm for Naija[/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin Lwkmd
Guy, u no try oh.
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Queen of R n B.
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
passionate88: 42 and still hot and fit. Mehn u go see Naija girl of 24 wit big belle, stretch marks for nyansh, yellow face dark legs go dey form sexy. Guys jst dey manage dm for Naija

That belly is sexy?

I think it's gross
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Olawaleslimfit(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
Shebi u see wetin ASUU don cause now.. Student wey suppose dey jack for school dy discuss over irrelevant matters........
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
All these old American Musicians wey de come naija come hosso - Bovi
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by kadman(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
minute: Dang! She is truly the queen of hip hop and there will never be another.

I saw her in concert a few times--she's incredible and she dances her azz off.

But I prefer the old bitter drama Mary JB. I'm talkin real love--I'm goin down--Reminisce-

Sweet thang--Love no limit--You remind me--Seven days. . .Not goin' cry!!! This is what made

MARY MARY. And that joint with Method man--You're all I need--That was so hot it melted it

melted it's fare share of radios.

The new No Drama Bs is Bs. I honestly thought her career was over. She's still doin' the damn

thing though and I still love her.

Now here is someone who knows music ! I'm not a big MJB fan, but during the drama period of her life.. she brought the drama like no other ! The No More Drama album.. whao !
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by herkeym001(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
MeGaStReEt: And there was no news of her coming to Nigeria..... strange is the word
It was annouced at 96.9CoolFM and 99.3Nigeria Info, lagos everyday befor her arrival.

2 Likes

Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by MeGaStReEt: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Which bush you hail from?

I forgive u

1 Like

Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by MeGaStReEt: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
herkeym001:
It was annouced at 96.9CoolFM and 99.3Nigeria Info, lagos everyday befor her arrival.

I can't remember the last time I listened to radio
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by princeonx: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
MeGaStReEt:

I can't remember the last time I listened to radio
Eehhhh? So person for come knock for your door to tell you?

1 Like

Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
R2bees: no. 2pac

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
@topic:

you go Mary!! cool
Looking damn good!! kiss
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Revolva(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
grin grin SEE my babe Mary J..wow..i just finishe smoking her....now now..nai i see this post say my babe enter naija..sha...OMG..i wan melt...

well..see her at 42..see shape...wow..so super fit...not all these pot belle.gurls we have here....who care bout chop chop.....anyhow..like lion.

Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by jibadeCouture(m): 1:14am On Sep 29, 2013
Love her kiss,hate her...this lady is evergreen
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Archildao: 2:14am On Sep 29, 2013
I love her tracks!Expecially 'BE WITHOUT YOU'.Thats my super ring tune.
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by dasparrow: 4:48am On Sep 29, 2013
MeGaStReEt: And there was no news of her coming to Nigeria..... strange is the word

It was announced on television - silverbird television channel 252 - severally as well as on other TV channels. I also saw the AD on many other Nigerian social media sites like bellanaija.com so I really don't know why you did not get the memo that Mary J. Blige was going to be in town.
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by dasparrow: 5:00am On Sep 29, 2013
okpara ugo: Okay, i see

But where is her husband?

Why are many Nigerians like you so backward? Mary J. Blige is married alright but do you expect her to take her husband with her to every concert around the world where she will be performing? If you were/are married, does your spouse follow you to your office everyday? Mary has a son and a daughter, both who are still minors. Who is going to watch over them if mommy and daddy come to Nigeria for a concert and especially now that the school term has also officially begun in the USA as well? or you think most Americans keep housekeepers at home like Nigerians do? Please try to use your brain atimes. The way you negatively perceive women in your 3rd world country of Nigeria where having constant electricity remains a pipe dream is not the way women are perceived in advanced countries. A woman overseas is not defined by whether she has a husband or not. The sooner you realize that not everyone shares your cultural mindset, the better for all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Aywire(m): 6:22am On Sep 29, 2013
The publicity for this event was very very poor.
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by eric1960: 6:28am On Sep 29, 2013
passionate88: 42 and still hot and fit. Mehn u go see Naija girl of 24 wit big belle, stretch marks for nyansh, yellow face dark legs go dey form sexy. Guys jst dey manage dm for Naija

grin grin grin Loooll!! Y evils now?
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Dannylux: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Which bush you hail from?

I didn't get the news too. Mr Urban guy
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2013
Where in Nigeria did she performance
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Profitsgalore: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2013
Damn!!!
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by hot937(f): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2013
Proudlygemini: Nice packs. Tmz just announced that she's knocked off 200k from her tax debt, guess we know where she got d money from lol

My exact thoughts dear
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by kingjohnny(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Kemen, Soma And Jon Pictured With A Female Fan / #bbnaija: Bisola Steps Out Stylishly In Lovely Ankara Dress / Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.