Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. (1437 Views)

Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? / Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 29, 2013
obadiah777: i believe i have a scripture for that sire
galatians 6 vs 7 A man reaps what he sows. grin grin

OH LORD tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2013
MEILYN: who be this one? undecided You better talk watin you know.
lol gaddem reprobate Yooguyz. i should have put his name as one of the recipients grin
Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2013
*Kails*:

LMFAO! grin grin
yeah that bellicose heathen named pagan9ja just missed winning the award by a whisker with all his gaddem voodoo threads tongue
Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by MostHigh: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2013
Goshen360:

Who is talking about government law here? Is traffic law in the law of Moses? What is wrong with you that you can't comprehend simple message? Are Christians given the laws that was given to Moses for Israel? If you think so, then give us scriptures. Thank you.

We see only Israel in the kingdom Age. smiley

There is no parallel christopagan nation beside her sharing in her glory

There are 12 tribes mentioned and 12 thousand from each tribe each individual one living the exact same life of Israelites of old.

This is Isreal reborn.smiley

This your chritopagan tradition has no place in the kingdom age. grin

What you have are vain imaginations.

4 Likes

Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by MostHigh: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2013
Alwaystrue: Titus 2:11-14
11 For the GRACE of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,
12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age,
13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every LAWLESS deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.
Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
obadiah777: yeah that bellicose heathen named pagan9ja just missed winning the award by a whisker with all his gaddem voodoo threads tongue

Lol abeg free my man pagan9ja nau.
He's a pretty deep brother when you looking into what he is saying.

1 Like

Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol abeg free my man pagan9ja nau.
He's a pretty deep brother when you looking into what he is saying.
yeah his kinda deepness is very common amongst the residents of yaba left grin

2 Likes

Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
obadiah777: yeah his kinda deepness is very common amongst the residents of yaba left grin

LMFAOOOOOOO! grin

You are sooooo wrong for that! grin
Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Look at what i woke up to this morning. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ikr. He gave the award to goshen lmfao.

1 Like

Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
*Kails*:

Ikr. He gave the award to goshen lmfao.

This Obadayee is one heck of a crazy man grin
Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by anukulapo: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2013

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Look at what i woke up to this morning. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na for NL religion section you dey do morning devotion? LOL
Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by anukulapo: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
@ Goshen
...But wait o,this law thing, which is it? The 10 commandments OR the other ones found in across the pages of leviticus, numbers, deuteronomy OR both of them combined?
Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by haibe(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
anukulapo: @ Goshen
...But wait o,this law thing, which is it? The 10 commandments OR the other ones found in across the pages of leviticus, numbers, deuteronomy OR both of them combined?

All combined is the law
Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
haibe:

All combined is the law
Yeah..we know that gentile folks are lawless.They hate the Law.no b today na.
Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by Goshen360(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
Bidam: Yeah..we know that gentile folks are lawless.They hate the Law.no b today na.

If I start dey put you for hot seat now, na sweat you go dey sweat for yansh... grin. More than one scriptures shows gentiles in Christ has no business with the law of Moses. We are governed by the law of the Spirit. You need more study on this stuff bro.
Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by Goshen360(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
anukulapo: @ Goshen

It's ALL join together including the 10 commandments. Christians are not given the 10 commandments which many call moral law. In fact, you don't need the 10 commandments as a Christian if you walk in the Spirit. We are not guided or led by ten, but by the Spirit.
Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Goshen360:

If 8 start dey put you for hot seat now, na sweat you go dey sweat for yansh... grin. More than one scriptures shows gentiles in Christ has no business with the law of Moses. We are governed by the law of the Spirit. You need more study on this stuff bro.
so gentiles can fornicate, lie,steal,covet,commit idolatary..etc.etc abi?
Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by Goshen360(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Bidam: so gentiles can fornicate, lie,steal,covet,commit idolatary..etc.etc abi?

You still missing road bro. After being with me and doing your own study, you still missing road. Why?

1. Gentiles were never taught to do those things you listed but we found some Christians doing it in the Corinthian church. How was it handled?

2. You keep missing the road as long as you keep seeing "commandment" in the new with the eyes of the 10 commandment. It changed in the new, try use your Greek. I know say you don start Greek methodology like Goshen... grin, you will see commandment have changed and doesn't mean lay down rules etc.
Re: Grace In The Midst Of Dispensation Of The Law Of Moses. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
Goshen360:

You still missing road bro. After being with me and doing your own study, you still missing road. Why?

1. Gentiles were never taught to do those things you listed but we found some Christians doing it in the Corinthian church. How was it handled?

2. You keep missing the road as long as you keep seeing "commandment" in the new with the eyes of the 10 commandment. It changed in the new, try use your Greek. I know say you don start Greek methodology like Goshen... grin, you will see commandment have changed and doesn't mean lay down rules etc.
Rather you are the one that keep missing it.God is eternal and He never changes His laws.The same God that spoke through moses,spoke through Paul,infact Paul qouted the OT scripture to validate this.Scriptures don't exist in isolation, there is a synergy between the old and the new. God said He will write His Laws in our heart not law but Laws(heb 10:16).

Infact on what Jesus said hangs the law and the prophets..so in other words Jesus did not abolish the law and the prophets.

You need to reorientate your theology and remove all those junks about lawlessness.We keep the commandments of God not because it is burdensome but because we love him.
So once i keep the commandment of the love of God and the love for my brethren the other laws naturally fall into place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Commits Suicide After Sunday Service / Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die / Should We Keep The Sabbath Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.