Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

You Have To Read This Oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have To Read This Oo (1064 Views)

Counsel / Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys / Guys Dont Try This Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have To Read This Oo by Gabriel6(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
You walk into ur room and u find ur wife or ur husband naked with ur best friend on ur bed. When they saw u they both shouted april fool. U checked ur calendar and it was april 1st, say the truth what will u do?
Re: You Have To Read This Oo by Abbey2sam(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
They must have locked you in prison since 1980.........welcome back bruh ............

This is a stale joke bruh
Re: You Have To Read This Oo by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2013
I wud shoot both on their legs and shout "April fool"
Re: You Have To Read This Oo by Gabriel6(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2013
lynpetra: I wud shoot both on their legs and shout "April fool"
really hahaha grin
lynpetra: I wud shoot both on their legs and shout "April fool"
really hahaha
Re: You Have To Read This Oo by mspee(f): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2013
I have read it o. undecided
Re: You Have To Read This Oo by Gabriel6(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
ms_pee: I have read it o. undecided
gud 4 u

(1) (Reply)

How Do You React, When A Girl Embarass You In Public / Is She Falling In Love With Me???? Hmmm / I Need Urgent Advice... I'm In Love With Twin Sister's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.