Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free (4934 Views)

I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver / Free Information On Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria / Free Internet Browsing Software “with No Monthly Charges” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2008
luxiry:

HELLO AM OKIKI I GOT UR POST NAIRALAND

I AM USING NOKIA 7600 AND I HAVE

CONNECT IT WITH MY PC BUT WHENEVER I

TRY CONNECTING ,IT WILL CONNECT BUT

THEY WILL DEDUCT FROM MY ACCOUNT ,THE

LINE AM USING IS MTN I DONT KNOW IF

THAT THE WAY IT WORKS CAN You PLS TELL

ME MORE ABOUT IT .

IT REALY A GOOD THING HAVING PEOPLE

LIKE You IN NIGRIA

OKIKI

Contact globalimpact@luxmail.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2008
stillLeno:

as usual i am confused again.

u ve removed the link. i have sent u 3 mails yet to get a reply. just sent u one. will send u another now. as i see that you're online!! gat a yahoo id so we can chat?

still waiting

You shouldn't be confused. I gave you the exact date with exact time
it will be posted. Where were you then?

Wise people came online at the right time and coppied the whole info.
Some of them have been mailling me with their connection.

I made it available for free on this forum for only 24 hours.

EMail me if you missed it and I will send you detail instruction of how to get yours.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by Vitex: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2008
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2008
You may leave your mails if you missed the info.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2008
stillLeno:

i forgot to add that the info was never here for 24 hours, i was here late on thursday (around 7pm) and this afternoon ( friday about 4pm) the mysterious post had come and gone by then. my posts serves as proof!!!! tongue

Why are you so critical StillLeno? Are you in this forum to get info or fight and confuse others?
Remember Nairaland Code of conduct doesn't give room for that. Should I even have time to
borther myself about your post? Check the time I posted it up there and the time it was modified.
The time was 3pm and not 7pm.

I suggest that those who got the info should pls post their results for clarity purpose.

Thanks.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by todan(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2008
globalimpact, this is the second time i will be sending u my email addy, pls don't ignore me, my addy is tosynodan@yahoo.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by faliowino(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2008
hello global impact leno maybe angry because of one thing only and thats because u dont reply mails and u keep telling us to request for this stuff by mailing u ok if u wont reply mail atleast lets have your number afterall u said we could request for your number as well
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by chy4luv: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2008
Pls also send me at [u.goodness@yahoo.com]
Thanks
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by cexplorer(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2008
Great! Can you please send it to my e-mail address: gracefem@yahoo.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by wealthpos(f): 12:51am On Jul 07, 2008
@global impact.

Pls i got to know this information lately.and i,l not mind if you can send it to me as well on wealthpos@yahoo.com u,re great man
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by rockafela(m): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2008
pls in view of your recent post on the free internet stuff pls am interested, mcfida101@yahoo.com a lot of people in this forum do for money which had not made me get it cos i dont trust their opionion = but in a ll u seems different,

thanks man
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by faliowino(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2008
leno i beg i don queue for the stuff so if it lands pls i am interested as d guy no gree reply my own mails
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by imoh4king(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2008
you are too much.my email is imoh4king@yahoo.com.u will remain GREAT,
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2008

Dear Landers,

Can you now reason with me when I posted  that I did not
want the browsing system to remain longer in the public?

Do you now see the reason I had to modify the post and
remove the system for the benefit of you and I?

My fellow Landers did not like it when I modified and removed
the post but here we are, all other browsings systems that were
flying all over our newspapers and forums on the net claiming to be free
were recently hacked down again by the giants after "your-freedom" and
nothing is working anymore for both the marketers and buyers but we are
all on the track using this system.

Can you guess why? We do not follow the masses. Our system
is unique and it is practically impossible for anybody local or
foreign to mess-up with the system. Notwithstanding of the
uniqueness, we can't afford to be careless with it.

To those of you that have gotten the system, please be wise using
it for the advantage of us all.

I am sorry if you are among those that are yet to receive response
to their mails to me. I am so busy these days on trips both within
and outside and you know how strenuous it would be to satisfy
everybody at the same time.

I am trying me effort to reply all my mails latest this
Friday July, 11 2008 even if it will take me to do mass
mailling. I respect your privacy, you will permit me to
do that to aid quick response. But always remember
that any mail that does not come from globalimpact@luxmail
on this subject is spam and unsolicited and your response
to such mail is at your own risk and Global Impact Concept
accepts no responsibility of any sort that arises from your
response to such.

Trust me again, latest by Friday July, 11 2008 you should have that
long-awaited Free Mobile Internet Access at your finger tip.

Cheers!
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2008
How Far In The House?
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2008
StillLeno my great friend,  I sent your package yesterday.
Follow the step-by-step instructions in my 35-pages
down-to-the-earth-manual and you will be up in
minutes and enjoy yourself with the Free Mobile Internet
for as long as you wish free of monthly subscription.

Remember, the monthly subscription you should have
paid to your dial-up provider will be shared with me o.
LOL! smiley

If there is any challenge? We are always in contact.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by onlinejack(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2008
Dr Dre, you are being inmodest here. You said he is  embarassedsetting camp angry. But I dont think there is something wrong if actually he is using this information product to set camp. Nobody should be discouraged as long as he/she is trying to create relevance the right way.

Well, let me see how it work. I've used some of this stuffs but with minimum effectiveness.

Since it is free send it here: onlineways@gmail.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by jidoex66(m): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2008
thanks and can you just put me in. i'd like to know more jh_mikel@yahoo.com or 08051384263
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2008

I am free at last!

I have been able to reply all your mails at last.
If there is anybody in the house that have not gotten reply
to his mail or that dropped his address on the thread but has
not received any response from me or you are just arriving
at this thread, you may send your request mail directly to
globalimpact@luxmail.com for direct and quick response.

Have a new and wonderful browsing experience.

Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by faliowino(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2008
check very wll oga global u never reply me o faliowino@yahoo.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by Mydex(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2008
Hey global impact, thanks for the info
Well i just thought i should chip something in.
Whats the point of free internet acess if you cant make a lil cash with it.
I have some thing far better than FOREX
You can turn 10 dollars to 750 dollars in just 25 mins
DOUBT ME?

check it out here
great site i tell you.

www.mydexinvestments.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2008

For most of you calling requesting for How To Call For Free as seen in the
Free Mobile Internet Manual you received, Here are the answers to your questions.

This system works well with any Mobile Networks Provider worldwide. You can make
calls from any Landline or Mobile Phone to any Landline or Mobile Phone globally.

The disadvantage [/b]of this service though (which should not even be seen as one
but rather the way it works) is that you have to go to the operator's Call Server Website
to create an account for yourself alone unlike some other supposed similar services that
require that both caller and receiver must have account with them and where a specific phone
brand or model is required. You can call any number using any phone anywhere anytime if
your account is still valid. To call any number, you must have first added the phone number
to your account on their website. It doesn't matter if the person you are calling is aware or
not. All you need is for you to add his/her phone number before you can call his/her line.

To Make Free Calls
Check your [b]How To Make Global Free Call Manual

for full setup details from the scratch.

The Bottom Line
The company only allows you 1 month trial period and you are expected to pay monthly
subscription of $45 to have unlimited daily call for that month.

How Best To Use It
After the 1 month trial period expired, most people prefer to register another account with a
different number and repeat the process or transfer your old account buddies to your new
account to enjoy another 30 days seamless free calls. MIND YOU, the company says you MUST
pay after trial period BUT SOME people say THEY PREFER TO REGISTER WITH A NEW NUMBER.

Otherwise, if you chose to subscribe to monthly payment of approximately NGN5,400 for
unlimited calls especially if you use it for call centers, I don't think it is too much considering
the fact that you will not have to pay for monthly booster or pay-as-you-go recharge cards.
All these are completely eliminated with NGN5,400 monthly flat rate. Did I here you say you
will register with a new line at the end of the trial period to avoid $45 monthly?

You have a choice.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by Edufresh(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2008
Thanks for your wonderful Information

Keep it Up

Chinedu
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by MayorBomPr(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2008
hi thanks for this wonderful and very useful information.i would like to partake in this also.please my email address is mayorlan@hotmail.com.
thanks bro
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by eddyhaze(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2008
may God bless you here is my mail edwin.adoga@yahoo.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by GDP(m): 5:43am On Jul 20, 2008
Hello All Lovers Of Free Browsing,
I want to thank Globalimpact for the wonderful information he has rendered as regards FREE Browsing.Let me say it clear without bias as someone who has been in the forefront of providing information and softwares on this FREE Browsing.
There can never be any stable FREE Browsing and all the NOISE about free Browsing will always continue as long as we don't understand the system proper.One,it is true.You can browse for free using certain softwares and getting the IP Configuration of the Network Operators.As soon as the Network Operators discover it,they will block it and the who whole thing will come to nothing and the process continue again.
It can never be stable and will be.Or what do you think made Glo to suspend their GPRS Activation without going to their office for the personal configuration.They know and you can't beat them.
They are in business to make profit and any thing that will make them to lose money will be totally eliminated.Nigeria is not ripe for free browsing as there are only 3(4) Network Operators unlike what is obtainable in UK and Europe.
Free Browsing can not stay now and all efforts to make it stay will result in fruitless waste of money.
Be Conscious always.Bye.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by cashpele(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2008
hello, i m interested pls this is my e-mail for the link: onlypele@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by wiser: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2008
Brother infact if this can work out as you said, you are one of the right people we are looking for in this country. send me the info here is my e-mail steveamaije@yahoo.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by emsquare(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2008
Freeeeee, do you really mine it, well count me in

eajesin@gmail.com

http://overnighttrafficsecrets..com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by spben(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2008
Hello Globalimpact , i have mail you before regards to the calling stuff you mention at the top , plz anytime you come around plz try to mail me i'm realy interested in it , my mail adress is sptope@gmail.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by adespeb: 3:53am On Aug 08, 2008
Hi globalimpact i am interestd here is my mail
adespeb2@yahoo.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by PaleBlue: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2008
GOODS FROM THE US TO YOUR DOORSTEP IN DAYS.

Whether it's a new book, a cell phone or company supplies, Pale Blue and Vermilion offers you speed and some of the lowest shipping costs anywhere. Buy items from any store or company in the US from your location in Nigeria, and have them shipped to your doorstep in days. You can track your shipments online, and monitor its progress from the US to you.

Our 24-hour sms customer support lines are 08066008798, 08088165724.
Visit www.palemilion.com.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CHEAPEST ETISALAT n MTN DATA 250mb @N300 1G@N600, 2G @N1200 (ANY PAYMENT METHOD) / A Nigerian Paid-to -read Website / How To Lazily Make $100+ Weekly Online With Domain Cash Parking & Flipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.