Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free (4933 Views)

I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver / Free Information On Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria / Free Internet Browsing Software “with No Monthly Charges” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by ProFX: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2008
Why is FOREX One – On – One Training necessary for YOU? Because…
· YOU want control of your financial future
· YOU want the ability to improve your lifestyle, and
· YOU believe in YOU

But, you know all that already. What you don’t know yet is that our FOREX Training is your only chance to receive an elite FOREX Trading Education, one that will prepare you fully to achieve a level of trading success that you have only dreamed of until now.

The FOREX One – On – One Training offered exclusively by PROFX Team, is a unique FOREX Trading Course designed to take you from the very basic through the most advanced of trading concepts.

Successful traders, based on their own personal experiences over years of trading, have created this exclusive FOREX Training.
Our instructors have discovered the characteristics that separate an average trader from an elite FOREX trader:
· Discipline
· Confidence
· Aggressiveness
· Instinct

These four attributes combine for one amazing feature…INDEPENDENCE.

That is the goal of the FOREX One – On – One Training. We intend to educate you to the point where you no longer need us; you want us.
Would you like to reach this level of independence?

Well, let us tell you the steps that we have taken to help you obtain that result.
Our FOREX Trading Course eliminates all the useless jargon. We have no interest in impressing you, only in educating you.

Countless people will attempt to sell you worthless information. It’s their hope that you are overwhelmed by the quantity of their material, and overlook their lack of quality.

Every word, sound, and image in our FOREX Trading Course can and will be used by you on an everyday basis.

We have condensed everything in our FOREX Training. Gas makes a car run. It’s that simple. You don’t need to know how the engine uses the gas, just the fact that you need gas.

I have read thousands of pages about the math behind several technical indicators when all I needed was one paragraph.
For example:

The RSI (Relative Strength Indicator) determines strength or weakness in the FOREX markets. A currency is strong, and therefore a potential buy if the RSI is below 30. On the other hand, a currency is weak, and therefore a potential sell if the RSI is above 70.

It took me hours to understand this concept. The materials that I read went into very extensive detail about when, why, and who founded this concept. Amazingly, everything you need to know could be explained in less then 50 words.

We provide you with ongoing mentorship. Let’s be clear, you will not need our mentorship, you will want it. You will have unlimited access to our instructors, via email, after completing our FOREX Training.

To help you launch your FOREX trading education we’ve created a 50.00% commission rebate. Please, take the time to read about this unique offer, it will remove any reservations you may have.

Reserve your Date Now! Call: 08078289975 or E-mail: FX.messiah@gmail.com

Throughout this 2 day FOREX Training you will learn all of the tools necessary to become an independent FOREX trader.
Experienced professionals will coach you on:
· Common Trading Terminology
· Money Management
· Technical Analysis
· How to locate, and execute, profitable trades
· How to think, act, and react like a FOREX trader
· How to develop your own trading style
· How to trade the new and rake in 50 Pips.

Both days of the Life Changing FOREX Training are loaded with information that will be useful to you every time you make a trade.
You will learn the same trading tools and techniques used by the largest, most successful, FOREX traders and FOREX brokers.
By learning how to combine multiple indicators, you will be able to find and exploit trading levels that will produce the greatest trading opportunities. Some of the indicators that you will master are:

· Fibonacci Lines and Projection Levels
· Candlestick Patterns
· Moving Averages
· Bollinger Bands
· Our Customize Technical Indicators
· …And much more

It Only Cost YOU =N=25,000.00 Only For the first 10 People to reserve a date

Equipped with your new found knowledge you will be well on your way to a successful FOREX trading career.

Reserve your Date Now! Call: 08078289975 or E-mail: FX.messiah@gmail.com

We look forward to educating you.

Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by emmy4naira(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2008
hello global impact, l can easily tell that u are a good marketer, neverthless l'll be interested as well
my id is emmzy4life@gmail.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by engineboy: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2008
thank for sharing such
i hope it works
please send me details on
amebe44@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by wilemer: 6:20am On Aug 13, 2008
-
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by ojojames: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
Eric adams,

But you are still holding to my N10,000 without giving me the activation key nor the free calls manual you privately advertised by e-mail.

Nairalanders, if you pay this guy any money, you are on your own. He is the biggest scammer I ever encountered on the net.

He is more than a scammer, he is a thief. Big one.

If you want an evidence, I will Upload the deposit slips I used to pay him. Since then he would never pick my calls.

Please, warn others as well.

James.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by MRDEE2: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2008
Thankx man
I will be expecting the info this my mail sambaker147@yahoo.com smiley smiley smiley
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by simba4us: 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2009
If you want to browse the net with MTN for FREE with your freedom software, i am ready to give you the settings, IF AND ONLY IF you promise to help me with a new settings if this one gets blocked some time in the near time. write now to simba4us@yahoo.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by fomski1(m): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2010
I base in Malaysia and Nigeria we have Singapore Sim Card card here that work for Malaysia and Singapore. i will be glad to have a free stuff compare to a paid one cos am a student thanks.fomski2009@hotmail.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by kingdavin: 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2010
Thanks man, could send me the procedure? king_davinli@yahoo.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by trending83(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2010
Learn how you can earn up to N17.496 million without traveling out of your country. It`s easy and simple and you can make all that money from the comfort of your home. Contact me on 08073400383 to know more about this program
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by infomobile: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2010
cool
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by odupope: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2010
For info on how to make cool money of a minimum of #45,000 monthly. Do send me "am intrested" as subject to my mail dola9194@gmail.com get this for free.

1 Like

Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by austinranni: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
globalimpact: I will also be informing all in the room very soon how to do your personal research to dig out a lot more including how to use free call and fax servers to make calls (both cheap and free calls from any gsm phone to any mobile ir landline number in the world). The problem we are facing about information in our country is that people will turn it to seminar that will later lead to rivalry with lincenced operators of similar service provider.

Anyway, be expectant.

tnx man my name is austin am interested here is ma mail id:austinranni@yahoo.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by Musyus(m): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Phatyus79@gmail.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by ojuola1(f): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2013
Learn Animation Video Production - I Make Over $200 In 2 Weeks From It On Fiverr

https://www.nairaland.com/1502160/learn-animation-video-production-make

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CHEAPEST ETISALAT n MTN DATA 250mb @N300 1G@N600, 2G @N1200 (ANY PAYMENT METHOD) / How To Lazily Make $100+ Weekly Online With Domain Cash Parking & Flipping / A Nigerian Paid-to -read Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.