Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda (17890 Views)

EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" / Blogger Desmond Chima-Ike Arraigned In Court For Libel And Blackmail / Female ' One Chance' Thief Arraigned In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by tonte(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
eluquenson: Strange but true, May Allah forgive him cos Allah knows best.

Dude face facts, Allah knows nothing

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Brymo: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
fabolakers: He should be careful not to drop his soap in Prison shahh. undecided undecided
#rileyfrom boondocks
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by zetel95(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Red-Light:
look at his forehead

only terrorists have that black mark after hitting their head against hot Arabian desert floor

they should jail him grin grin

dey should investigate him well, den after give his body for fish to feed on. Nonsense religion of killing human being and not animal
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by COOLDUN: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
I want to hear from the BIGOTS who always jump up from their slums whenever there is bad news about other tribe, where are they now? This is how their people are representing the country positively as the best tribal ambassadors.

Crime is bad and it should be condemned by everybody irrespective of your tribe, religion and party. Nigeria is fast becoming a nation of terrorists. What is his name once again?

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pipsland78: A Nigerian terror suspect accused of trying to help al-Qaeda in Yemen appear before a United States federal courtroom on Friday.

Lawal Babafemi was accused of training with members of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula and using his English skills to help publish the terrorist magazine “Inspire.” Judge John Gleason ordered Babafemi, also known as “Ayatollah Mustafa,” held without bail. No plea was entered, reports NBCnewyork.com.

Prosecutors said Babafemi is married with children in Nigeria and helped al-Qaeda attempt to recruit people who speak English to engage in acts of terror against Americans.

The FBI said Anwar al-Awlaki, the American cleric who became the al- Qeada commander in the Arabian Peninsula and was killed in a US drone strike, personally directed $9,000 be paid to Babafemi to assist in his recruitment efforts.

Sitting silently at a defense table, Babafemi wore a blue and white striped polo shirt as he listened to the hearing without the help of a translator.

Source: www.punchng.com/news/nigerian-arraigned-in-us-for-aiding-al-qaeda/
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by matzoro(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
sm ppl will come hia 2 castigate d tribe of d man, while they forget to remember dat he is a nigerian to d rest of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by lastmessenger: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
the_ripper3: Look at that blackened spot on his forehead like a crosshair. Core muslim if u ask me. Useless Yoruba terrorist.
Stop this name calling.it wont take us anywhere.the fact is that he aids terrorism and that is very bad.lets forget if he is yoruba or hausa or igbo .it doesnt matter
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by daylae(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
imsu.boi:

you think?
does it matter if he is even a Jewish terrorist.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by aliyubaka: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
children of the moon god Allah. barbaric set of lunatics.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
I remember comments that our SW Muslims could not hurt a fly
I wrote here way back then that it was just a matter of time since the spirit of the religion is the same
They have proven all doubters right over 10 times and counting.
they are now generals in Boko haram and alqueda
Terror cells have been uncovered in Lagos manned by sons of the soil
Let me hear any of you point fingers at The north again
Nigeria is doomed if the so called liberal Muslims are now in the forefront of terror
What we have in maiduguri will be a child's play compared to what these SW Muslims will do to Lagos when they decide to
Not if they decide to but when.

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by yormite: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Let them take him to guatanamo and turture him till he gave up d ghost we have many problems already how i wish i dnt cm from d same tribe and country with dis beast whose only mission in lyf is to kill

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by lastmessenger: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
COOLDUN: I want to hear from the BIGOTS who always jump up from their slums whenever there is bad news about other tribe, where are they now? This is how their people are representing the country positively as the best tribal ambassadors.

Crime is bad and it should be condemned by everybody irrespective of your tribe, religion and party. Nigeria is fast becoming a nation of terrorists. What is his name once again?
thats why many of us never go far.we are tribalistic and my concern is that if we the youth dont drop such trait,then Nigeria may remain where it is.the man should be made to face the wrath of the law.check him very well he probably aids boko haram.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Red-Light:
look at his forehead

only terrorists have that black mark after hitting their head against hot Arabian desert floor

they should jail him grin grin

I am suspicious of anyone with that black mark on their forehead
That is a mark of radicalism

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by mu2sa2: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Who expect this guy to get justice when his accusers, prosecutors and judge are one the same people?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by lastmessenger: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
babyosisi: I remember comments that our SW Muslims could not hurt a fly
I wrote here way back then that it was just a matter of time since the spirit of the religion is the same
They have proven all doubters right over 10 times and counting.
they are now generals in Boko haram and alqueda
Terror cells have been uncovered in Lagos manned by sons of the soil
Let me hear any of you point fingers at The north again
Nigeria is doomed if the so called liberal Muslims are now in the forefront of terror
What we have in maiduguri will be a child's play compared to what these SW Muslims will do to Lagos when they decide to
Not if they decide to but when.
Are u happy that the man is from the west? Are prophesing doom for lagos.abeg stop
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
mu2sa2: Who expect this guy to get justice when his accusers, prosecutors and judge are one the same people?

So they should take him to Saudi to be judged?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
mtchewwwwww, Why are the American's still putting him on trial, they should hang his amala head..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by gratiaeo(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dayokanu, Eko-ile and co where art thou?
Nairalanders need your help here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by lastmessenger: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Erotex: Yoruba una dey try jaree!! I would prefer coke than BEING a terrorist. Every tribe has it flaws, stop accusing Igbos for drug by the way una too dey CARRY drug again.
stop this tribal thing is not helping us
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
lastmessenger:
Are u happy that the man is from the west? Are prophesing doom for lagos.abeg stop

No I am not happy
But the environment in the SW is ripe for radicalism
There are articles on street children in Ibadan,most are Muslims
The same polygamous environment that produced almajiris in the north has produced tons of homeless touts in the SW
And these are the easily radicalized by the right imam
The events are just unfolding in our eyes
In 2006,I remember someone writing here that Nigeria could never blow themselves up
That we loved life too much
Has that not been proven to be wrong?

The problem is not Yoruba,it is Islam
And wherever it is found,it has the potential to be violent because of the beliefs within that system
I can't even stand here and say an Igbo Muslim convert could never do this,they can,with the right teachings

There is a youtube clip with two Muslims Yoruba men,2 college professors,one is also a chief imam in a university in the SW
It is scary to watch,there is no difference between their mindset and that of Osama bin Ladin

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by gratiaeo(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
lastmessenger:
Stop this name calling.it wont take us anywhere.the fact is that he aids terrorism and that is very bad.lets forget if he is yoruba or hausa or igbo .it doesnt matter
Good preacher
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Acidosis(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nigerians in Diaspora have caused us serious and severe harms...

Even the ones in poor and struggling countries are busy trading hard drugs

and yet one ye.ye girl would yell about coming back home to take our jobs... lol
job kor job (bible) ni..
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by collynzo2(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
''Babafemi'' these people should stop giving Nigeria a bad name.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by collynzo2(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Any muslim you see with such a dark spot on the forehead, fear him, he is an extremist. He smashes his forehead on the floor while praying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
yoloba pple tarnishing nigerias image via terrorism.later them ugly.dirty bigo
ts ll start blabbin rubbish.first woolwich nw this.yoloba is on self destruct soon drones ll start flyin over THE SW

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by gratiaeo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
All muslem are the same weather southwest, north including Asari dokubo in the south south....
God thank you o we don't have them down east

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
D only Nigerian Ayotollah i know is AYOTOLLAH MACLATUNJI. Seun, since he has been caught, can u make his Position(mod) open for interested Nairalanders to apply?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by vivalavida(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
While the hausas/fulani's are doing home-based terrorism,the yorubas have taking it to another level i.e international terrorism with the exploits of muttalab,those london guys and this one.
This is a call on all those tribes here forming terrorism to up their game. You can't compare da EPL to Naija premier league na. So boko boiz,niger delta boiz and da great tribe of Ombatse,u all will do well if you follow the yorubas on this one. Be creative and play hard.
Anything we the igbos venture into,we try to always be in the lead. Be it education,buisness,armed robbery,kidnapping etc but we will always head that department.
Maybe the yorubas have found their own department. Carve a niche for yourselves bro. We wont interfere with your line of buisness.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
gratiaeo: All muslem are the same weather southwest, north including Asari dokubo in the south south....
God thank you o we don't have them down east

You no sabi Owerri central mosque with Alhaji onyeagocha
Enugu and Abakaliki nko
You never hear of Alhaji isa okeke and Abdulazzez Ude
There was a popular poster here on NL religious section in my early days olabowale that married a second wife from Owerri
She is the daughter of a Muslim convert
They are popping up o but still a handful
As long as they don't try anything funny,they are free to worship whatever they like but the moment one of them tries anything,I bet you our Ndi akpu Obi will bring an end to that religion in the east.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
bodsibobo: hehehe, why won't they cancel Nigerians as eligible for visa lottery! first abdul-muttalab, then that one that murdered policeman in London, now this guy. expect more sanctions!

grin lol naija no dey carry last.

They must all bear the consequences of thier actions.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
feed him with pork everyday and make pig his prison mate.

Anytime i comment of is.lam NL editor/moderator will hide or ban my comment. ... Whatever is ur name, i pray u meet is.lam terrorists face to face when u r helpless..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by vivalavida(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
babyosisi:

You no sabi Owerri central mosque with Alhaji onyeagocha
Enugu and Abakaliki nko
You never hear of Alhaji isa okeke and Abdulazzez Ude
They are popping up o

Igbo's know how to handle those kinda pple. They probably wont be going back to their villa cause their kit and kins will be avoiding them as if they have the bubonic plague. The possibility of finding a muslim in 1 million igbo's is very rare. More like looking for a needle in a haystack

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police officers Repel Gunmen Attack On A Police Station In Ebonyi State / Turkish College: Kidnappers Fail To Release Victims After Receiving Ransom / Father In Court For Raping, Infecting 6-yr-old Daughter With STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.