Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda (17893 Views)

EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" / Blogger Desmond Chima-Ike Arraigned In Court For Libel And Blackmail / Female ' One Chance' Thief Arraigned In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Ajuran: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nigeria here we come
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by COOLDUN: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
3kay945:

Could you please post the link if you can, am interested in watching.

I lost the link where i saved it in my desktop when i reformatted my laptop, that was why i told he to repost the link again if she still have it. Sorry i don't have it now, but when i come across it again online i will give it to you.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Pontaboki: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yoruba Terrorist!!! And yet they want to rule Naija and turn it into Somalia
the_ripper3: Look at that blackened spot on his forehead like a crosshair. Core muslim if u ask me. Useless Yoruba terrorist.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by dbride: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
mu2sa2: Who expect this guy to get justice when his accusers, prosecutors and judge are one the same people?

mu2sa2, what kind of justice are you expecting? Babafemi already condemned himself the day he chose to deal with terrorists for religious or monetary reasons. Remember, his face appeared in the list of boko haram ring leaders on the run. Al quaeda or boko haram don't apply the principle of justice when they kill their victims.....a case of expecting what you don't give!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by basilo101: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wen we warn dem against dia unholy alliance, dey say dey r sophisticated.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by ecolime(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Another Nigerian terrorist again? Lawal Ikechukwu Babafemi.. Chaii.. Why this guy come fall our hands nah?
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
mu2sa2: Wherever, as long as justice is done and manifestly seen to have been done. In any case, Saudis are more God fearing.
mallam, don't you have any cattle to rear? u ain't making any sense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Okeikpu(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
The Americans need to fry his nuts with blow-torch.. Murdaphucker!!!
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by scantee(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
BABAFEMI...This name made my day..when i saw the headline i was like <ekene diri chukwu> because i know my brothers will never have anything to do with such headline, so i boldly open the door, i don't even care to read the contents, i was so anxious to know the name before reading the stuff, omg! Just love the name so much <BABAFEMI> just that i don't know where he is from, can someone help me verify....?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
That black spot on his forehead mean say the guy dey vex dey hit him head for ground for allah
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by IYANGBALI: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
scantee: BABAFEMI...This name made my day..when i saw the headline i was like <ekene diri chukwu> because i know my brothers will never have anything to do with such headline, so i boldly open the door, i don't even care to read the contents, i was so anxious to know the name before reading the stuff, omg! Just love the name so much <BABAFEMI> just that i don't know where he is from, can someone help me verify....?
very dry joke

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Okeikpu(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
COOLDUN: I want to hear from the BIGOTS who always jump up from their slums whenever there is bad news about other tribe, where are they now? This is how their people are representing the country positively as the best tribal ambassadors.

Crime is bad and it should be condemned by everybody irrespective of your tribe, religion and party. Nigeria is fast becoming a nation of terrorists. What is his name once again?
TELL DEM grin where is dayokanu or whatever his name is cheesy?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by tredax66(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
C face ??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by just2endowed: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
daylae: "yoruba terrorist" ~ that's a new one.

Yoruba are not terrorist. I leave with them.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by DMainMan: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: fcking idiat mallam

C dis educated illiterate. So u ar very ignorant dat u think all Nigeria muslims are Mallam (Hausa). U ar a disgrace to humans. Go to ur poor country and neva u come to my nation cos u ar worst dan a dummy.

Read below and learn well. When u reach such level of knowledge, we can now talk. I cant waste my tym to an ignoramus.

Look at how many western nations are converting to Islam e.g London:

London: Islam is continually growing
at rapid pace across the globe and the
European countries are particularly
experiencing growing number of
Muslims in their population. On the
other hand, they are also witnessing
drastic decline in Christianity among
their people as people find peace in
the true religion of Islam.

London: Islam is continually growing at
rapid pace across the globe and the
experiencing growing number of Muslims
in their population. On the other hand,
they are also witnessing drastic decline in
Christianity among their people as people
find peace in the true religion of Islam.
These facts have been endorsed by
different surveys conducted in the
western world.

Recently, a new large-
scale survey also completely endorsed the facts and showed a dramatic decline in
Christianity among young British people
and an equally notable increase in the
numbers adhering to Islam.
The survey of 20,062 people was
commissioned by former British
Conservative party’s Deputy Chairman,
Lord Ashcroft.

Titled “Small island: Public opinion and
the politics of Immigration,” the poll
included a question asking, “To which of
the following religious groups do you
consider yourself to be a member of?”
According to a press release on the
National Secular Society website, some 36
percent of those surveyed across all age
categories have no religion while 55
percent said that they are Christians and
3 percent described themselves as
Muslim.

Meanwhile, in the 18-24 age group, 46
percent said that they have no religion
while 33 said that they are Christians and
11 percent identify themselves as
Muslim.

“The large number of young people
identifying as Muslims – much larger than
previous generations – suggests that
Islam will soon be a much more
significant force in this country than it is
at the moment,” said Terry Sanderson,
President of the National Secular Society.
Earlier in May, an analysis of the 2011
census suggested that Islam could
overtake Christianity as the dominant
religion in Britain in ten years for the first
time ever.

According to the report published by the
Office for National Statistics (ONS), the
number of people following the Christian
faith in the UK has fallen from 71.7
percent in 2001 to 59.3 percent in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by IYANGBALI: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
mu2sa2: Wherever, as long as justice is done and manifestly seen to have been done. In any case, Saudis are more God fearing.
what fokn justice?justive died the very second he joined those beasts called terrorist. He should be killed straight away. Omo ale Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by IYANGBALI: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
just2endowed:

Yoruba are not terrorist. I leave with them.
it is true yo LEAVE with us and we live in our homes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by eaglechild: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Very
ugly,
a
genetic
characteristic
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by COvo(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kill him!
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
u are and dirty blood sucking cattle rear mallam, come over here and clean my shoes . useless people . let mebreak this for u .opunu
DMainMan:

C dis educated illiterate. So u ar very ignorant dat u think all Nigeria muslims are Mallam (Hausa). U ar a disgrace to humans. Go to ur poor country and neva u come to my nation cos u ar worst dan a dummy.

Read below and learn well. When u reach such level of knowledge, we can now talk. I cant waste my tym to an ignoramus.

western world.

Recently, a new large-
scale survey also completely endorsed the facts and showed a dramatic decline in
Lord Ashcroft.

Muslim.

Muslim.

time ever.

Catholics alone= 2billions
whole moslems=2billions
now to the Catholics add the others Christian denominations u see we beat u
now u blood thirsty salafiste-sunni don't consider Shia as moslem ,and they constitute 20% of the moslem population , now remove them (since u guys bomb them anyhow and keep writing fatwa about them) so as u can see Christianity is still leading and it is going to last .blood thirsty savage. ooo i'm not done with u .now bring into the picture, your forced conversions, your Aspostasy(u don't allow people to leave the religion , u kill the ones that leave) last bullet ; non moslem women usually convert when they marry an arab slave. Christiaity without any constraints is still century and millions ahead ur blood thirsty religion . take the video of the visit of the pope in Brazil and come back again . amebo
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Orikinla(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Islamic terrorists in Nigeria can only be Hausa and Yoruba Muslims.
No Igbo Muslim will like to commit suicide in any form of Islamic terrorism. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Okeikpu(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Where r those of ma pple dat are calling Yori-yori pple cowards i hope una don see-am now...?. Adebayo & his brother murdered a British soldier on broad daylight on d British soil...and now Obafemi Awo is leading the mighty al qaida group on arabian soil ('-')
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by waldigit: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
babyosisi:

No I am not happy
But the environment in the SW is ripe for radicalism
There are articles on street children in Ibadan,most are Muslims
The same polygamous environment that produced almajiris in the north has produced tons of homeless touts in the SW
And these are the easily radicalized by the right imam
The events are just unfolding in our eyes
In 2006,I remember someone writing here that Nigeria could never blow themselves up
That we loved life too much
Has that not been proven to be wrong?

The problem is not Yoruba,it is Islam
And wherever it is found,it has the potential to be violent because of the beliefs within that system
I can't even stand here and say an Igbo Muslim convert could never do this,they can,with the right teachings

There is a youtube clip with two Muslims Yoruba men,2 college professors,one is also a chief imam in a university in the SW
It is scary to watch,there is no difference between their mindset and that of Osama bin Ladin

I quite agree with u. The problem is not tribe but religion, It shall be shallow mindedness to bring tribe into this. The commnon denominator the ISLAM which has a version that embraces violence. Even American and British muslims with terrorist tendency are worse than their Yoruba or Nigerian or African counterpart.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by satellitedaisy: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
daylae: "yoruba terrorist" ~ that's a new one.

With the kind of money involved in terrorism, igbo man will turn terror grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by satellitedaisy: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
paul234: enuf rson y nigerian as nt eligible for nxt DV lottery
Me I need a translator for this kind of english undecided
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Okeikpu(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
When those murderphukerz brought Islam in Nygeria, we the Great Igbos knew is not gona work... They said to ma pple dat there re 72 virgins waiting 4us after death cheesy they didn't realize they were talking to the great Igbos... Thank God some d Yorubas r catching up now... pple like TBJoshua nd many others. . Abeg no mind my grammars oh grin my mama no be queen Eliza ('-')

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
igboezue: yoloba pple tarnishing nigerias image via terrorism.later them ugly.dirty bigo
ts ll start blabbin rubbish.first woolwich nw this.yoloba is on self destruct soon drones ll start flyin over THE SW
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by waldigit: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
DMainMan:

western world.

Recently, a new large-
Lord Ashcroft.

Muslim.

Muslim.

time ever.

You may be right or wrong, behold, I show you a great misery, the true church of Christ is not christain religious body as you know it. The scripture says it is minority. That is why their way to heaven is narrow because of light traffic. I am happy with your statistics if its true because it is reminding me that the church will soon be taken away. It is in line with scriptures prophesy and the body of Christ is not moved. Broad is the way to Hell and majority are moving trough it. A time is coming shortly that all of the enemy of Christ will come together in the name of peace and unity of religion, one economy, one government.One of your converts, the antichrist may be from europe shall bring the suggestion. Before you can say Allah is great, you shall find yourself disowning that Allah for another revealed god - the anti christ. The end of all this shall be Lake of Fire except you surrender to Lordship of Christ. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
scantee: BABAFEMI...This name made my day..when i saw the headline i was like <ekene diri chukwu> because i know my brothers will never have anything to do with such headline, so i boldly open the door, i don't even care to read the contents, i was so anxious to know the name before reading the stuff, omg! Just love the name so much <BABAFEMI> just that i don't know where he is from, can someone help me verify....?
he is from the great tribe of the black monkey odua,who gave birth to monkeys like obasanjo,tinubu,taribo west,weird mc and the otapiapia drinking gorilla awolowo lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jesus said am the truth the way and the life. So i wonder how moslems wll make heaven, unless by God's powerful devine intervention
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Orikinla: Islamic terrorists in Nigeria can only be Hausa and Yoruba Muslims.
No Igbo Muslim will like to commit suicide in any form of Islamic terrorism. grin
igbo muslim? dude in the whole of igboland I wish u luck finding any igbo that wants to be associated wit islam
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Where is dozzybaba grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu / President Of Nigerian Student Union In India Racially Attacked And Arrested / Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.