Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda (17892 Views)

EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" / Blogger Desmond Chima-Ike Arraigned In Court For Libel And Blackmail / Female ' One Chance' Thief Arraigned In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by UKBobo(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Question

Dayokanu, Eko-ile and co where art thou?
Nairalanders need your help here....

Answer

They are now undercover in the sewers of the internet bros. Very soon, when Umunna return to profitable enterprises on Monday at 0400am sharp. They will jump down to NL, in Ice mode...

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by eaglechild: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
UK Bobo: Question

Dayokanu, Eko-ile and co where art thou?
Nairalanders need your help here....

Answer

They are now undercover in the sewers of the internet bros. Very soon, when Umunna return to profitable enterprises on Monday at 0400am sharp. They will jump down to NL, in Ice mode...

They probably rushed to open the thread thinking it was a notherner involved, only to see Babafemi, which sent them scurrying away like rats.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Truckpusher(m): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
This guy dun enter sha........America eye dey red for terror suspects like where midwife dey deliver woman wey labor grin
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by SterlingTowers(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
ANAMBRA11: Tribal war coming,are you ready?? grin
Then you don't know the yorubas, we don't condone terrorism or any other anti social acts for that matter. We will even ensure the man is served his just dessert under the operation of the law and due process and must also be fairly heard and since when translating English Language for some one becomes a crime. He must be fairly heard any conviction will be vacated by a coram nobis.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by sultangem: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
I hope @ Nairaland our common sense is still common.Unfurtunately,majority of the poster, when it comes 2 religion issue have no common sense b/caus they haue been brainwashed due 2 religion sentiment.The same refers 2 here as Lawal Babafemi has been reported earlier by the same punch as Abdullahi Berende from magaji Are area ilorin,serch Nairaland search engine 2 see what i'm saying or google it instead.Simply type "Berende "without qoate.This is just the work of enemy of islam 2 rubish d religion.Compare the 2 pictures and let heare ur uiew.How can Berende change 2 Babafemi.?Don't be deceive
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by SterlingTowers(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
sultangem: I hope @ Nairaland our common sense is still common.Unfurtunately,majority of the poster, when it comes 2 religion issue have no common sense b/caus they haue been brainwashed due 2 religion sentiment.The same refers 2 here as Lawal Babafemi has been reported earlier by the same punch as Abdullahi Berende from magaji Are area ilorin,serch Nairaland search engine 2 see what i'm saying or google it instead.Simply type "Berende "without qoate.This is just the work of enemy of islam 2 rubish d religion.Compare the 2 pictures and let heare ur uiew.How can Berende change 2 Babafemi.?Don't be deceive

You are obviously livid with anger when you wrote the above and the spelling challenge also makes it manifest. Let calm disposition rein your emotion, you are also guilty of the indiscretion of sentimentalism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Freedani(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Oga let's be sincere to ourself. If it were to be an Igbo man that committed this offense,will the Yoruba E-worriors be quite? By now,this tread would hav gotten to page 50.no just make me vexcheesy
lastmessenger:
Stop this name calling.it wont take us anywhere.the fact is that he aids terrorism and that is very bad.lets forget if he is yoruba or hausa or igbo .it doesnt matter
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by TeaParty: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yorubas are really learning so fast from their Hausa/Fulani slave-masters.Una welldone oooooo.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by adconline(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
mu2sa2: Who expect this guy to get justice when his accusers, prosecutors and judge are one the same people?
At least he's going to be tried by jury of his peers unlike terrorists like u who don't give their victims any chance to be heard in court. US should send him to deathrow
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Chinnwa: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote The mark on his forehead can only mean onething (a devoted muslim)
author=Pipsland78]A Nigerian terror suspect accused of trying to help
al-Qaeda in Yemen appear before a United States federal courtroom on
Friday.

Lawal Babafemi was accused of training with members of al-Qaeda in the
Arabian Peninsula and using his English skills to help publish the
terrorist magazine “Inspire.” Judge John Gleason ordered Babafemi, also
known as “Ayatollah Mustafa,” held without bail. No plea was entered,
reports NBCnewyork.com.

Prosecutors said Babafemi is married with children in Nigeria and helped
al-Qaeda attempt to recruit people who speak English to engage in acts
of terror against Americans.

The FBI said Anwar al-Awlaki, the American cleric who became the al-
Qeada commander in the Arabian Peninsula and was killed in a US drone
strike, personally directed $9,000 be paid to Babafemi to assist in his
recruitment efforts.

Sitting silently at a defense table, Babafemi wore a blue and white
striped polo shirt as he listened to the hearing without the help of a
translator.

Source:
www.punchng.com/news/nigerian-arraigned-in-us-for-aiding-al-qaeda/[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Stunner1(f): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Afta dem go say na igbos dey spoil naija...
Ndi ala Ndi ala lekwa han
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by sultangem: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sterling Towers:

You are obviously livid with anger when you wrote the above and the spelling challenge also makes it manifest. Let calm disposition rein your emotion, you are also guilty of the indiscretion of sentimentalism.
Though i was furioused as i was typing,why?because i hate to be fooled,how can d man reported 2 have been arrested 2 long time ago with the allegation of trying 2 kill Banbangida with the name Abdullahi Berende suddenly chaged 2 Lawal Obafemi and with different offence of having a link with alqaeda now.Who is fooling who?Though i'm not in support of terrorist but i hate been deceived.Search for the name Abdullahi Berende online ,compare the details and the picture with this report.U will understand better.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Chuksemi(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote
author=DMainMan]

Aw dare u abuse Allah/God. Hausa and Arab Christians call God "Allah". I
am sorry for aw your life will end unless u change and ask for
forgiveness. Allah is All-Forgiving.

Hitler, a christian crusader killed million of jews. Christians are
terrorists.
Americans destroyed Japan with Nuclear
bomb. D West (majorly Christians and
jews) created arab spring and war to
reduce muslim population in the middle
east due to evangelism and material
worth.

De stole Palestinian lands and wealth.
Theives. De want anoda war in Syria to steal dere narural resources and
for christianity propagation. Wicked people.

Islam is peace. Dont allow the media
(dominated by christians/jew) deceive u
all. Take the Holy Quran and read. Follow
Islam and not muslims.

To know d the truth abt islam, go to:
http://www.islam.com
http://www.islamonline.com
To get a free copy of the Holy Quran in
any language, go to:
http://www.qurandownload.com

Beware! D day of Judgement is real.
There is Paradise and Hell. Follow the
truth (ISLAM) to get paradise and not Hell
A word is enough for the wise.[/quote]
Hitler was an atheist, you know nothing about him.
AMERICA IS A LIBERAL COUNTRY, nothing is done there in the name of christianity.
please desist from arguments stemming from a biased and un-developed mind. tenk.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by eazzzy1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
….
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by bambuzz88: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
When it comes to Islam, it's not just the Muslim extremists we have to worry about... with this in their holy book, we should be worried about all of them. -SSS

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by asamaigho(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Look at his forehead. Whenever I see that black spot on a homo sapien's forehead, I tend to be security conscious.

their god just wana drink blood in exchange of 72virgins,just hopin the virgins are not male 1s,lmwfm......gay haven...
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 30, 2013
COOLDUN:

Thank you i watched that clip too, i saw how the two skinny SW muslims were attacking the ill equipped Yoruba lawyer in the clip, they never allowed him to say a word. They claimed that Nigeria is not a secular state, thereby claiming that Nigeria is an islamic country. They were even ready to behead the lawyer had it been he defeated them in the argument. The moderator was also bias by allowing them much time than the ill equipped Yoruba Lawyer. You are current my dear. Can you repost that link please i lost it from my draft.

Let me try to find it
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 30, 2013
He messed himself up for $9,000 and probably for afterlife 7 virgins! That is interesting though. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by smithjanetstore: 12:39am On Sep 30, 2013
dont bother urself igbos are fools they will always compare themselves with yorubas i dont really know what thier problem is all about, when it comes in term of who tarnish nigerians image most everyone knows that obviously that igbos comes in first lane followed by ur boko harram members
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by smithjanetstore: 12:41am On Sep 30, 2013
BLOODY LIAR
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by chukxie(m): 1:10am On Sep 30, 2013
Nigeria and some a handful of no-good Nigerians are always in the news for all bad reasons. From internet fraud, unfathomable level of corruption, drug dealers, kidnappings, wanton killing of innocent citizens by boko haram and dare devil armed robbers, ritual murders, ASUU strike, to becoming a hotbed for breeding terrorists..... The list of our negatives is infinitesimal.... How did we get this far?
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by hollypagan: 2:59am On Sep 30, 2013
WATCH OUT NEXT MILITANT IN YORUBA LAND AS US SECRET LAW THAT ANY COUNTRY OR TRIBE FOUND A TERRORIST WILL BE ON UNGOVERNABLE, CHECK THIS,AFTER [RICHARD RAID ]WAS COUGHT WITH BOMB IN HIS SHOE, SEVERAL BOMB WERE DENOTED IN SUBWAY AND BUSES IN BRITAIN. NIGERIA PROBLEM START WHEN NIGERIAN WAS COUGHT IN DELTA AIRLINE IN 1999 TILL TODAY THEY CREATED B. HARAM
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by MightySparrow: 6:43am On Sep 30, 2013
I tell you, this devil is a Muslim. Shame on him!
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by kiete(m): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Chai!!! Naija reputation in the US is droping by the day. Before now the US government had barred Nigerians from applying for her VISA Lottery. I wonder what will be their next move now? Hmm...as for this dude him don enter one chance!!! #Restinpieces#
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by skyface00(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2013
Being a good person doesn't depend on your religion or ur culture. It depends on how good is your heart and how good you treat others...everytin shouldn't go with religion all the time,u can't tell me u don't av muslims friends, d world is not as dark as dis now, d questions we should ask is wats d remote couses of this problem in d whole world...

Red-Light:
look at his forehead

only terrorists have that black mark after hitting their head against hot Arabian desert floor

they should jail him grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by mrofficial(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2013
fabolakers: He should be careful not to drop his soap in Prison shahh. undecided undecided

Or else they'll shove the D in his asss. grin
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by kerzakov25: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2013
ANAMBRA11: Tribal war coming,are you ready?? grin
yes, very ready. Take d story of Babafemi back to say 5yrs ago, if sss had clamped on him 5yrs back, his fellow terrorists wud raise alarm over d killing or arrest of an innocent citizen. Bare in mind that violence is synonymous with islam.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by AroOkigbo(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2013
Red-Light:
look at his forehead

only terrorists have that black mark after hitting their head against hot Arabian desert floor

they should jail him grin grin
I should start being careful in my relationship with Musa. He also has a black mark on his forehead.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Mintayo(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2013
babyosisi:

Let me try to find it

biko,i want the link too,abegsmiley
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by christiscomin: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
devour129: that black mark on the forehead is the mark of the anti-Christ 666
What is your biblical proof that the black spot is anti-christ 666?
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by pipz(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
fabolakers: He should be careful not to drop his soap in Prison shahh. undecided undecided

May Allah help him frm dos guys so they don't terrorize his black arse behind steel gates...
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by CongressIsrael: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yoruba = cowardice, yoruba= terrorists, therefore, cowardice = terrorists since yoruba = yoruba. It shows that yorubas are cowards and the act of terrosim is the act of cowardice. Yorubas and Hausas are the ones that are causing international embarrasment to this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Of Nigerian Student Union In India Racially Attacked And Arrested / Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018 / Turkish College: Kidnappers Fail To Release Victims After Receiving Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.