Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ladies Is This Waywardness Or Your Way Of Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is This Waywardness Or Your Way Of Life? (840 Views)

Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed / Ladies, Is Sex Without Orgasm Enjoyable For You / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Is This Waywardness Or Your Way Of Life? by DEGREE2466(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2013
Authorization: You can attack me and the topic but not my sister!

I have been to my married sisters' place and i have made one observation which is confiding of ladies in their biological siblings to discuss issues that are suppose to be between them and their husbands alone.

Last two days my sister who has a six month old baby was telling me that her husband wants them to give birth to another child next year which she doesn't want.

She even went ahead to tell me that the condom she bought in packet is about to finish and that the husband does not like using condom all the time because he enjoys it skin to skin.

Therefore he uses withdrawal method which she is not confortable with since the husband said he wants another child next year he may purposely release in her and claim that it was a mistake.

I was surprise hearing this from her and i was like is this not suppose to be a personal conversation between her and her husband or is she considering the fact that am of age old to hear it afterall condom should not be new word to me and neither should withdrawal method be .

This has taught me a lesson as a guy that any time my inlaws are living with me in my matrimonal home be it mother-in-law or brother/sister-in-law, i have to be careful as to what i discuss with my wife because you can never know they discussed something like that afterwards.

Ladies why do you discuss your personal and intimate relationship with your siblings either male or female whenever they are with you in your matrimonal home?

And guys have you noticed any side talk amisdt your wife and your inlaws when the least expect your presence?

Source: www.facebook.com/sexlife in 9ja.
Re: Ladies Is This Waywardness Or Your Way Of Life? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2013
It's an individual thing.She feels comfortable telling you her personal problems.Not every woman does that.I prefer to tell my mom IMO.If I need an advice.
Re: Ladies Is This Waywardness Or Your Way Of Life? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2013
Anyway,I wud never allow in-laws into my house,only for a visit.Not from my side and not from my husband's side.If at all,one month is the highest I can give.No time for nonsense!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Important Thing In Marriage? / Marriage / 7 Conversations That Kill Your First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.