Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) (4676 Views)

How To Attract A Real Husband Material / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material / Wife Material: Must She Be A Good Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by 9jaflave: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
http://9jaflave..com/2013/09/15-ways-to-tell-hes-husband-material.html

Indeed every lady's dream is to some day have a man for keeps, who will love and cherish her; who will be her protector and provider. Of course, that's natural instinct, it's normal and legit.

But how do we separate the wheat from the chaff, the wolf from the sheep? But remember there is no 'MR. PERFECT'!

The wish-list below will be of immense help. Please read on:

1. He's Supportive No Matter What. Whether you're struggling with your career or health or any other personal challenge, we all want a man who is going to be encouraging, stick by our sides, and want to support us financially, emotionally, etc. even when he would have no need to.

2. He's Loyal. Obviously someone who would never cheat or sell you out.

3. He's Not a Mama's Boy. No one wants to spend a lifetime with a man who will repeatedly put his mom before you.

4. He's Not Disrespectful of His Parents. Warning: "If a man is disrespectful of his mother/father, he will disrespect you. If he does not get along with his mother/father, he is a bad risk."

5. He's Family-Oriented. Even if you don't necessarily want to have kids, you probably want to marry a guy you can build a home and a life with. And who prioritizes togetherness with loved ones. Every time I see how important it is to be close with his family, I'm reminded what a wonderful husband my fiance will be.

6. He's Patient. File a guy with a hair-trigger temper under "do not want."

7. He's Considerate of Others: he could drop what he's doing to help little old ladies or children or anyone in need cross the street.

8. He's Fun To Be Around. Life's short, but also too long to be bored by your partner.

9. He's Sexy. It never hurts to find your man irresistibly attractive.

10. He's Flexible. Some people are just naturally more stubborn, but a marriage is a 2-way street, so he's gotta be willing to compromise.

11. He's Compassionate. Being able to sympathize and empathize with others proves he's got a huge heart.

12. He's Intellectually Curious. Gotta love a man who never wants to stop learning. Keeps the conversation flowing and life exciting!

13. He's Motivated and Strong. Conviction, drive, passion, etc. isn't just hot but it'll help him push through life's adversities.

14. He Helps You Tackle Your To-Do List Without Being Asked. He'll take your little fluffy lap dog out for a walk or go get your car's oil changed, just to make your life less stressful.

15. He's God-Fearing. Last but definitely not the least you want in a 'husband material'. Its good when a man recognizes a power and authority greater than himself. Then he can love you and your children! Kindly drop your comments on 9jaflave too grin

4 Likes

Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by wandevincent(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nice one op, I have almost all these qualities, so it means I'm a husband material
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by slimming: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Only God can guide you to the right person no long list anywhere.
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Dyt(f): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Men?
Lmao
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by christaddicted: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Good one,OP. A kind of mirror u've posted. Thank God for His Spirit (Holy Spirit) who has given me more than those aforementioned qualities.

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by OmoAlata1(f): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Is there really a guy out there that fit all those listed criteria?

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by topas100(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
Great article
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by christaddicted: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Omo_Alata: Is there really a guy out there that fit all those listed criteria?
@Omo_Alata...Yes, there are buh very few in disguise.
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by OmoAlata1(f): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
christaddicted: [color=#006600][/color]
@Omo_Alata...Yes, there are buh very few in disguise.

where are they?
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Enegod(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
smh
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by christaddicted: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
[/color]
Omo_Alata:

where are they?
[color=#006600]
Omo_Alata:

where are they?
Omo_Alata:

where are they?

Reach me via pius4houston@gmail.com about what u re asking. Can't discuss it here.
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by OmoAlata1(f): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
christaddicted: [/color][color=#006600]

Reach me via pius4houston@gmail.com about what u re asking. Can't discuss it here.

lol, I will pass

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by christaddicted: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
I will pass
In ur hands....
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Jprincess: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
9c 1
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by macof(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
3. He's Not a Mama's Boy. No one wants to spend a lifetime with a man who will repeatedly put his mom before u you.
so u expect me to put another woman above my mother? Lol. U never serious. she most first marry my mother before she marries me

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Indifferent(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
So u wont marry if these features are not there? See u at the Reedeem camp when you are 50
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Oppypoppy: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote
author=macof] so u expect me to put another woman above my mother?
Lol. U never serious. she most first marry my mother before she marries
me[/quote]

...then u can never be a man. there is a way a matured man seperates d two not putting one over d oda. Grow up dude!

4 Likes

Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by macof(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Oppypoppy:

...then u can never be a man. there is a way a matured man seperates d two not putting one over d oda. Grow up dude!
see this immature fellow. U for sell ur mother buy wife na
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by xager(m): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by xager(m): 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
he has MONEY! angry
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
wandevincent: Nice one op, I have almost all these qualities, so it means I'm a husband material
How many yards?

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by YankeeJoe(m): 12:43am On Sep 30, 2013
wandevincent: Nice one op, I have almost all these qualities, so it means I'm a husband material

for ur rubber mind abi?

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 30, 2013
Theories and marriage are two different things. Yes! Marriage based on theories will fail faster than the one conceived out of love. Some have refused to marry because they know too much about marriage. Some have remained married because they know nothing about marriage.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2013
''
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2013
Hmn...that's why a good and lasting marriage starts with friendship, "cos you can only discover these attributes as the ship sails.

......buh you ladies gat to be vigilant not to board a Nigeria ship with British Flag #myAdvise.comwink

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Enegod: smh
hit and run material grin
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2013
macof: so u expect me to put another woman above my mother? Lol. U never serious. she most first marry my mother before she marries me
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2013
Oppypoppy:

Gbam!!!
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by macof(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yield: Gbam!!!
see this one looking for man that would put her equal or even above his mother. U Better be serious with urself, and live right. Only a man who's mother isn't as sweet as mine grin would put any other woman equal to her. So u should look forward to raising ur children with love and care for them like nothing else matters, stop dwelling on this husband material thing. Love, trust and understanding are the important things not the things on this list. It just shows how greedy young ladies can be
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by mencade5(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tomorrow is independence Day.
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
macof: see this one looking for man that would put her equal or even above his mother. U Better be serious with urself, and live right. Only a man who's mother isn't as sweet as mine grin would put any other woman equal to her. So u should look forward to raising ur children with love and care for them like nothing else matters, stop dwelling on this husband material thing. Love, trust and understanding are the important things not the things on this list. It just shows how greedy young ladies can be

Oppypoppy:

I've nothing else to say. Oppypoppy has said it all.
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Coolie89(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
I try small kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Sent Me This Text Message / Look At This Pix And Tell Me Who Immediately Came Into ur Mind. / Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.