Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape (3985 Views)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / Pathetic! Real Life Story That Will Re-shape Your Thinking About Life / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by addictiv(m): 1:39am On Oct 02, 2013
emm young man what is your problem...
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by obyrich(m): 4:57am On Oct 02, 2013
Joel.:
i am sorry to say that you are son of a bitc.h. and you need a psychologist to examine you dead brain you call a skull. bastar.d.
Thank you. I need more. When you exhaust your vocabulary of abusive words, you ask for help. However hard a snail may try it cannot shake off its shell. With your eye you see wowen's shape and with your mouth you throw tantrums and yell curses. My dear you need help. One love.
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Joel3(m): 5:27am On Oct 02, 2013
obyrich: Thank you. I need more. When you exhaust your vocabulary of abusive words, you ask for help. However hard a snail may try it cannot shake off its shell. With your eye you see wowen's shape and with your mouth you throw tantrums and yell curses. My dear you need help. One love.
look i don't ask or need help from anyone. i only express what i have observed so far and i don't need your sill.y input. you are talking of insult maybe you forgot so soon that you use abusive words at the first place. for your information i am well ok and have all what i need and what it take for me to approach or have any women i like or find attracting so this is not of your business. do not bothered i don't need any help and not even from someone like you. just keep it to yourself and never respond again. i am more comfortable without hearing from you.
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by obyrich(m): 5:38am On Oct 02, 2013
Joel.:
look i don't ask or need help from anyone. i only express what i have observed so far and i don't need your sill.y input. you are talking of insult maybe you forgot so soon that you use abusive words at the first place. for your information i am well ok and have all what i need and what it take for me to approach or have any women i like or find attracting so this is not of your business. do not bothered i don't need any help and not even from someone like you. just keep it to yourself and never respond again. i am more comfortable without hearing from you.
Hahaha. People like you make nairaland a great fun.
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Joel3(m): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2013
obyrich: Hahaha. People like you make nairaland a great fun.
i said bye and never come back. and do not reply to any of my thread and post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Literal translation of your surname / What Is This World Turning Into? (baby Picture) / Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.