Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Is The Bible Only For Believers ? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Bible Only For Believers ? (4107 Views)

Question For Believers / "The Lord's Prayer" Is Not For Believers / Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Bible Only For Believers ? by italo: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
frank3.16:

Lol, this guy, u should be a politician.

Pls read the assumptions he clearly explained and critically respond to it. He had to go through that lenght because of ur ealier explanation of the perfectness of holyspirit, and claiming he was ignorant of what it actually does. Can u pls give us a clear picture of the HS and its role in the life of christians, given point 1-5 he raised?

Why dont some of you know how to shut up until you know what you are talking about?

Where did I explain the "perfectness of the Holy Spirit" to him?

You just jump into a discussion and as soon as you recognize who is the Atheist and who is the believer, you take sides with the Atheist against the believer without even reading thoroughly. So much for logic.
Re: Is The Bible Only For Believers ? by frank317: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
italo:

Why dont some of you know how to shut up until you know what you are talking about?

Where did I explain the "perfectness of the Holy Spirit" to him?

You just jump into a discussion and as soon as you recognize who is the Atheist and who is the believer, you take sides with the Atheist against the believer without even reading thoroughly. So much for logic.

Ooops forgive me, I confused u with noblefada. All right, so according to u the HS is nt perfect... My bad
Re: Is The Bible Only For Believers ? by italo: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
frank3.16:

Ooops forgive me, I confused u with noblefada. All right, so according to u the HS is nt perfect... My bad

Permit me to ignore you until you say something I think is meaningful enough to be replied.

Thank you.
Re: Is The Bible Only For Believers ? by MrTroll(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2013
Lol. Confused mo'fos. I wonder if any will take serious, any one science textbook which has so much contradictions and different interpretations. . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This M.f.m And Their Die Prayers / Jesus Or Mohammad, Which Would You Rather Follow? / The Blood Paid The Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.