Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Help A Fellow Nairalander - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Fellow Nairalander (530 Views)

Fellow nairalander's Please Let's Share Our 1st,Current Or Final CGPA/GP. / Help A Fellow Nairalander Think. / Advice A fellow Nairalander (Medical Student) In Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Fellow Nairalander by lamzyano: 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Am sorry if this seems like an advert.....I was really confused as at when posting this to know where to post it
I entered into a competition and am far behind,I need your help to stand a chance of winning and I know you people will not dissapoint me
All you have to do for me is to open the link below and like the message,...and if you can,help broadcast this message#thank you so much
I hope this makes the front page and the moderators don't ban me......
The link is:....http://airteloperamini.net/2nez87r8ar.html#

NB:the link might not open in some browsers,but try other browsers(operamini,uc web,ur normal phone browser)and pls make sure your vote is counted

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Please End The Strike,no One Can Fight The Government. / University Of Ilorin Chat Room / 2013 Applications The Presidential Special Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.