Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. (23609 Views)

To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by sharubutu(m): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2013
Now, I believe there are some foul plays with regards to how topics make it to d front page. How on earth did this dumb, unscrutinized and blasphemous topic make it to the front page? Jesus; 42 Funny!
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2013
taiocol: .marriage is nt a must. And to be married doesnt guarantee happiness
my dear brothers and sisters pls pray for the end is here with us
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by MAYOWAAK: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2013
I am so pissed off... watching this Jim Iyke stuff.. so annoying... where are all the atheists, freethinkers. rationalist etc? where una dey oo? Me I want to dare TB Joshua to deliver me... I know I have a demon in me.... so I am daring him to try the same stunt he has been pulling with these nollywood charlatans with me....He will fail woefully!
If there is anybody with access to TB Joshua reading this... the person should tell him hat there someone possessed with a demon of logical thinking and naturalism who is challenging him to a duel... what kind of idiots will believe this puerile and absurd display of undiluted chicanery? Shaking my head in disgust...
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2013
dannyokec: praise be to God
#emmanuel #God is with us

cool#like

1)if you are a scoan member

2)happy for jim iyke

3) expecting GOD for a miracle

undecidedignore diz if you think you are a success..... undecided

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by enujekorjoseph: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2013
I wonder why some people would be comparing Our Lord Christ with ordinary being like us, forgotten that He is Spirit and the creator, moreover, He is not our mate and should not be compare with anything on earth period.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by mickywonder: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2013
alienware: It was all over the news yesterday that the star actor jim iyke was delivered from demonic oppression, which has prevented the guy from loving a particular woman and committing fully to any relationship. According to eyewitness and video's posted on youtube .The demon in him said " i don't want him to get married" ask yourself, is there anything special about getting married ? Was jesus christ married when he was on planet earth ? Christ was about 42 years when he was cruxified, yet he remained single.
this show how deformed you are.....christ was 331/2 years
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by costandi(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
All these madafakers saying its not a must to get married should go ahead and not get married. These critics irritate me.

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by benash: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Jesus was crucified at the age of 37 and my fellow brothers and sisters do not question the power of God for he is same yesterday today and forever.If the demon that spoke through Jim Ikye is preventing him from loving a particular woman and getting married,then that is his calling.The demon is preventing him from fulfilling one of God's purpose in his life here on earth.
alienware: At what age was he crucified ?
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by SWG1: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

But Jesus was a man and he was alone..

His only chick was that magdalene babe and she was a hoe.. Sadly, the Bible never told us if Jesus got to second base with her..

Infact, the only sexually suggestive thing Jesus did in the Bible was to kiss Judas Iscariot..

That's just wrong men!!
a software telling the programmer that he is wrong. Jesus is the holy one of isreal, pls dont run the risk of being uninstalled. marriage is wil of God but if u think it wil interfer with ur Christian race then don't
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by ojac1: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2016
Ep urself. How could jesus have been 42?na 33 jOor.

alienware:
It was all over the news yesterday that the star actor jim iyke was delivered from demonic oppression, which has prevented the guy from loving a particular woman and committing fully to any relationship. According to eyewitness and video's posted on youtube .The demon in him said " i don't want him to get married" ask yourself, is there anything special about getting married ? Was jesus christ married when he was on planet earth ? Christ was about 42 years when he was cruxified, yet he remained single.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? / May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) / What Is The Weirdest Testimony You Heard This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.