Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Where Was God ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God ? (872 Views)

Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. / Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was God ? by Erukuomoibadan: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2013
The bible says In the beginning God created heaven and earth ...I've always ask this question and no one has been able to answer it ,the question is ,where was God before he made Heaven ?
It's just a question ,Im a believer not an atheist ..I would be very delighted if someone could answer this for me
Re: Where Was God ? by pafestula(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2013
You just asked my $1000000 question today... lets wait for the Bible Gurus to come and display their talents
Re: Where Was God ? by Infomizer(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Prepare for some crazy answers buddy!

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God ? by Erukuomoibadan: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
pafestula: You just asked my $1000000 question today... lets wait for the Bible Guru to come and display their talents
i swear I can't wait for this to go down
Re: Where Was God ? by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Waiting for an answer!
Re: Where Was God ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
Erukuomoibadan:

The bible says In the beginning God created heaven and earth ...I've always ask this question and no one has been able to answer it ,the question is ,where was God before he made Heaven ?
It's just a question ,Im a believer not an atheist ..I would be very delighted if someone could answer this for me

God was and is still in eternity. Eternity is the lifetime of the never dying God.

See this thread for details: https://www.nairaland.com/1438016/how-atheist
Re: Where Was God ? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

God was and is still in eternity. Eternity is the lifetime of the never dying God.

See this thread for details: https://www.nairaland.com/1438016/how-atheist

Where?
Re: Where Was God ? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I believe the OP refers to a place not time.

E.g where was a manfrommars when he made this post?
The right answer: my room.
Your answer: He was at 12:00pm undecided

3 Likes

Re: Where Was God ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
aManFromMars:

God created time at the beginning. There was nothing like time before God creation created the universe. He lived and still lives in Eternity.
Re: Where Was God ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Where?

In eternity.
Re: Where Was God ? by achinaboy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Erukuomoibadan: The bible says In the beginning God created heaven and earth ...I've always ask this question and no one has been able to answer it ,the question is ,where was God before he made Heaven ?
just keep the commandments brother,thas will do for now
Re: Where Was God ? by Ranchhoddas: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
aManFromMars:

smart answer...is amanfrommars the same person as muskeeto?
Re: Where Was God ? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

God created time at the beginning. There was nothing like time before God creation created the universe. He lived and still lives in Eternity.

By this, you take Eternity to be a timeless place where God exists? I just need you to sort this out before I proceed with further questions..

[size=3pt]though I suspect you already know where this is heading and will soon pull some nonsense trick...[/size]
Re: Where Was God ? by Ranchhoddas: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

...and you know this how?
Re: Where Was God ? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ranchhoddas: smart answer...is amanfrommars the same person as muskeeto?
yeah smiley
Re: Where Was God ? by Ranchhoddas: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
aManFromMars:
yeah smiley
ok
Re: Where Was God ? by MrTroll(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
aManFromMars:

By this, you take Eternity to be a timeless place where God exists? I just need you to sort this out before I proceed with further questions..

[size=3pt]though I suspect you already know where this is heading and will soon pull some nonsense trick...[/size]
You're wasting your time. . . Quote me when you finally realise it.
Re: Where Was God ? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Which of the gods? The Hindus believe Rama created the universe, jews believe its Yahweh, yoruba believe it is Orunmila, some say the Annunaki did. Which one is yours and where was it before it created time?
Re: Where Was God ? by Freksy(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2013
Erukuomoibadan: The bible says In the beginning God created heaven and earth ...I've always ask this question and no one has been able to answer it ,the question is ,where was God before he made Heaven ?

He was in the spirit realm - the spiritual heaven

The opening words of the bible: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth", refer to the creation of the physical heavens and earth.

God does not reside in the physical heavens, being a Spirit. His throne is in the spirit realm - the spiritual heaven. That is why, from his supreme or ultimate position, God, in effect, is said to 'look down' to see the physical heavens and earth.

"No one can compare with the LORD our God. His throne is high above, and he looks down to see the heavens and the earth". - Psalms 113:5-6 Contemporary English Version (CEV)

The above also explains why man can and will never detect God's presence with any material apparatus in space.
Re: Where Was God ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2013
ifeness:

Which of the gods? The Hindus believe Rama created the universe, jews believe its Yahweh, yoruba believe it is Orunmila, some say the Annunaki did. Which one is yours and where was it before it created time?

The onus is on you to find out who created you.
Re: Where Was God ? by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 19, 2013
Mr Troll: You're wasting your time. . . Quote me when you finally realise it.

The guy no answer again o. Lol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of All Prophecies :scandals Will Hit Winners,scoan,Roman Catholic / Chilling Confessions Of A Zambian Satanist!!! / What Is The Population Between Christians And Muslims In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.