Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! (1108 Views)

Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! by farous(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Let me not recall all similiar incidence that happened both during the time of dating and after we get married for it will make this post a lenghty write up and time consuming.But a lot of things has happened to the extent we break up and she parked out of my house and came back when we reconciled.All those ones and similiar incidences are lenghty stories.
We worship in different churches,i told her that i dont have passion for some of this spritual churches which most of them one does not know where there powers comes from,hence if she does not want to be worshipping with me in Catholics,she can chose other churches like Mountain of Fire,that i like the church as well and have been with them one time or the other and even do attend their programmes atimes but not some of these corner corner spiritual churches,that i am not used to them and was not brought up that way.And that if she refused and prefer such churches other than Mountain of Fire,then she can continue with them but let her not be taking our son there,that she can keep going there alone.She started attending mountain of fire as she made to believe while i attend Catholics,but something happened that made me discovered that she lies for me.
Sometime ago,she came back to the house one evening and told me that Mountain of Fire are having evening programme which she said she was there and that she just rushed back house to pick somethings as they were told that they will have all night programme.She picked her things with our baby and left.After some minutes,as i came out of our gate,i saw her going towards opposite direction outside Mountain of fire,i was surprised,she looked back and saw me,and she started coming back house.I then went to Mountain of fire to know if they have programme,behold nobody was there,the security men told me they dont have any programme.I was angry but concealed it.As she noticed that i have seen her direction and have gone to make enquiry,she came back house and told me that Mountain of Fire say they will be no more all night programme again.I was annouyed but hold my anger.After this,I still did not interfer or prevent her from attending the night virgil anytime she said they have such or other church programme.
Last month,i came back from work so early than the way i used to come before,our generator in the office get faulty and we closed very early that day than the normal 5pm closing time,as i reach my house i saw one man with my wife in our house,she said he is one of the pastors in her former church when we were living in another side and that she saw him passing by,but the man was trying to say another thing that he has not been seeing her in the church and he decided to ask,while my wife was trying to make different statement.Two of them were sounding in discordant voices.When the man left,i told her why should this man come to my house without even informing me or when i was arround,that if it happen that i did not come early enough today than normal late coming back,will i know that this man came here?,that i suppose to be informed or be arround than for such person to come at this odd hour,that means since you stays in house and i go out in morning and come back late in the evening,you can now invite anybody without my consent.I was annouyed but i concealed it.
Last friday,she prepared and told me that they have tally night at Mountain of Fire church and left with our baby.I stayed in the house and as i was about to do the night prayer,my spirit told me why not join them in the tally night and pray together there.Instantly i called my wife phone number to tell her that i am coming to join them and that she should reserve a seat for me,though she did not pick her number.When i reach there,i started looking for her,but she is no where to be found.I stayed there and participated in the virgil.Arround 1am,i move arround again to search for her and our baby,yet could not see her.I become so upset,that i did not get myself again ,even some of the programmes that night,my body was there while my mind was not as i keep on asking myself what could have happen to my wife not seeing them here.Some of our neighbours i met there,i asked them if they saw her,they say no.We close and back to house,arround after 6 am,she came back.I did not ask her anything or let her know i came the virgil as i await if she can tell me by herself what happened.later in the day,i feel like to make a statement to know if she can open up by asking her the pastor that preached last night,she mentioned one pastor and said that the preaching and everything was very wonderful.This was the statement that incited me most ,when i now told her that if she did not want me to wound her this evening as i am already upset,that she must tell me where she went last night.She say what do i mean that she attend a virgil as she told me.When i become more angry and insist that she told me where she go,she now say she attended one church so,she used to attend before.
Apart from all i said,if i begin to mention a lot of stories that involves LIES i have encountered with her both before and after marriage,it will take many pages of this forum,yet she refused to change.This attitude and LIES has become a second nature of her that all the love i have on her have diminished.I have on several times without number pleaded with her to stop telling lies as it brings lack of trust and as somebody that claim to be carrying bible or going to church,whats the essence of you doing those things and at the same time keep telling lies more and more with some nasty attitude.I am fed up and loosing interest in her(i am repeating it that if i begin to write other things of similiar incidence,it will be many pages of this forum).The love i have on her keep on diminishing as a result of all these.What shall i do or if you were in my shoe,what will you do.Please advise.Thanks.
Re: If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Just tell her liars will go to hell• undecided
Re: If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na ashawo u go marry o.
Doing business at night. SMH
please go and check if d pikin u dey carry na ur son.
Maybe the pastor that visited your wife came to make sure his child/son is fine.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! by madone: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
I feel u re concealing too much in your heart.see proverb 22:15.correct her per evry lie and make her know you re very much aware of the lies.follow her to her new church.find out evrything abut the church or stop her from attending any other church but your church.she is your wife nd you av the right to confront her with her lies evrytime she ll change.don't make her scared of you though cos I you do she ll do more things to hide the truth from u.build more confidence and show her more love never nag or shout on her unnecessarily she ll change. But if not my broda shine ur eyes well cos divorce can be possible too
Re: If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! by Handsomeemmy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
This is tragic, you already know her shortcomings, help her to overcome it. firstly, i will advice grounding her at home, no church activities without you.

secondly, no unnecessary visitors

and i also have a question before i continue,

is she working?
Re: If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
farous:
Apart from all i said, if i begin to mention a lot of stories that involves LIES i have encountered with her both before and after marriage,it will take many pages of this forum,yet she refused to change.This attitude and LIES has become a second nature of her that all the love i have on her have diminished.

I have on several times without number pleaded with her to stop telling lies as it brings lack of trust and as somebody that claim to be carrying bible or going to church,whats the essence of you doing those things and at the same time keep telling lies more and more with some nasty attitude.I am fed up and loosing interest in her(i am repeating it that if i begin to write other things of similiar incidence,it will be many pages of this forum).The love i have on her keep on diminishing as a result of all these.What shall i do or if you were in my shoe,what will you do.Please advise.Thanks.

The truth of the matter is that you made your mistake 5 years ago. People hardly ever change. Our behaviour always tends to be very consistent.

If she was a liar before she met you, she will stay a lair after she does - no questions about that. HABITS are very powerful.

On another note, I saw where you mentioned threatening to hit her, I use God dey beg you, it's better to divorce her than hit her. You fit kill person, and na another matta be that.

If you cannot tolerate someone, I believe the best option is to end things with that person.
Re: If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! by kreamidiva(f): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Pray for her. Its her weakness and i know God can change her.
Re: If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! by chimerase2: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
But do re married women behave like dis eh
Dis is a serious case
Infact case inside a briefcase
Re: If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! by achinaboy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
i reed only five lines of this story,and my advice,,,any woman or wife that u are about to get married to or whatever,and she no wan go the same church with u,brothers or bros,please rethink that marriage,,thas my personal point,and no one can change that
Re: If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! by veave(f): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
ask jim iyke...
Re: If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! by farous(m): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Handsomeemmy: This is tragic, you already know her shortcomings, help her to overcome it. firstly, i will advice grounding her at home, no church activities without you.

secondly, no unnecessary visitors

and i also have a question before i continue,

is she working?

No she is not working
Re: If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
farous:

No she is not working

Had it been she is working, it would've been easier, anyway divorce to me is not an option, you need to be "closer" to her, you need to sit down with her and have heart to heart discussion with her, you have to tell the bad side of her actions including the disgrace it will bring to her own family(parents and siblings), your marriage and the disgrace your children will live with if she refuse to put end to her irrational behaviour.

my brother, alot need to be done, it is like building her up from the scratch .

may God help you.

meanwhile, mind the type of third party you bring into your issue.
Re: If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! by baggy4luv(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
You marry your oga.in yoruba its callEd "ABEFE".
Re: If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Take this ur post to family section where lots of matured mind can advice u well, but it's too lenghty.
Re: If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! by Popowaa: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Op u are here gossiping abt ur wife?U win gossip of the yearsad
Re: If Your Wife Acts Like This And A Chronic Liar,what Will You Do?.advise Pls! by Excel30: 7:12am On Oct 01, 2013
Without forgiveness,patience&endurance,no relationship can work,because to err is human:u ought to av found out all these during courtship,that is why courtship is adviced.Too late now,i guess,unless u want a divorce.

(1) (Reply)

12 Reasons To Marry Or Not Marry Him Or Her / Reasons Why A Man And Woman Can't Be 'just Friends' / Does The Past Affect The Present+Future In a Relationship?? (true life story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.