Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

£17 Billion Left Unclaimed At Moscow Airport For 6yrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / £17 Billion Left Unclaimed At Moscow Airport For 6yrs (790 Views)

The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram / Obiano Holds Mass Burial For Unclaimed Bodies Of Fuel Tanker Victims (Pic) / $30 Billion Left And They Borrowed To Pay Salaries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

£17 Billion Left Unclaimed At Moscow Airport For 6yrs by Ojowanle: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Cash totalling about £17 billion has been left unclaimed at Moscow’s Sheremtyevo Airport since 2007.

Stacks of two hundred million 100 euro notes flown in from Frankfurt have been causing Russian authorities concern for the past six years as they do not know to whom the money belongs.

The cash was flown to Moscow’s Sheremtyevo Airport from Frankfurt in 2007, apparently on the behest of an Iranian named Farzin Motagh but has never been claimed.

The Moscow airport is the same one Edward Snowden, NSA leaker, was holding up for several days before he was granted asylum by Russia.

The latest rumours suggest that it may represent the ill-gotten gains of Saddam Hussein or perhaps Muammar Gaddafi.

If you are the owner or have any suggestions on what the Russians should do with the money if the owner does not come forward please let the Russians know.

- See more at: http://www.urnaija.com/lost-but-found-17-billion/
Re: £17 Billion Left Unclaimed At Moscow Airport For 6yrs by amiskurie(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
finally!!!!!!!!!!!
I have found my money in russia aiport.
-I don't care hw many yrs you will sentence me ooo.its my fkin money oooo.
Re: £17 Billion Left Unclaimed At Moscow Airport For 6yrs by cashkid18(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
hmmm..unclaimed moni in an airport ,dis is definitely sign of....

sexkillz mst stay
Re: £17 Billion Left Unclaimed At Moscow Airport For 6yrs by gleaf: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
I wont be surprised if it belongs to a nIJA politician!!! Meanwhile make no sane human being near that money ooo!!!! PERSON WEY SOAK GARRI COME LEAVE AM TRAVEL GET PLANOOO!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is Goodluck Abere Johnatan Just The Opposite Of His Name? / Minister Of Aviation: An Amazon Torn By Politics, Vindicated By Performance / Armoured Cars: House Of Reps STRONGLY Reject Calls For Oduah’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.