Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Friend Needs Your Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Needs Your Advice (1267 Views)

My Married Friend Needs Your Advice / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs Your Advice by olymurphy(f): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
My friend came to my house this morning and told me this.
She had a misunderstanding with her hussy and he slapped her (this is the third time in their three years old marriage)and when he came to apologise she slapped him back and asked him HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE SLAPPED? He then stormed out of their room and stopped talking to her. She doesn't know what to do anymore. Pls matured advice needed asap
Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by lecturerdabo(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
olymurphy: My friend came to my house this morning and told me this.
She had a misunderstanding with her hussy and he slapped her (this is the third time in their three years old marriage)and when he came to apologise she slapped him back and asked him HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE SLAPPED? He then stormed out of their room and stopped talking to her. She doesn't know what to do anymore. Pls matured advice needed asap

Let her storm out of the house too and ask him how it feels.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by swtchicgurl: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Where is the fear of God?! We must love and respect our spouses! Tell ur friend to go beg her husband properly with all sobriety and love, she should promise him never to slap him again and stay by it.

Now let her try to be d best woman she can be while praying for the man. She must have said something the man didn't want to hear during the misunderstanding, hence the slap. The man even came back to beg?!!! Your friend needs help, sorry to say because two wrongs don't make a right!

I'm not defending the man but truth be told, your friend needs to do better!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by soulglo: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
swtchicgurl: Where is the fear of God?! We must love and respect our spouses! Tell ur friend to go beg her husband properly with all sobriety and love, she should promise him never to slap him again and stay by it.

Now let her try to be d best woman she can be while praying for the man. She must have said something the man didn't want to hear during the misunderstanding, hence the slap. The man even came back to beg?!!! Your friend needs help, sorry to say because two wrongs don't make a right!

I'm not defending the man but truth be told, your friend needs to do better!

I get it. You are being sarcastic. Thanks for the laugh

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by pickabeau1: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Slappee jam slapper

Hin con dey vex..

Well hin don happen.. Hin sef see say e no good to dey slap persin

Let her approach him and let them come together and re commit to their marriage

They will have to discus such things such as abuse
No one likes to be slapped

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
soul_glo:

I get it. You are being sarcastic. Thanks for the laugh

Lol Soul glo! If only it were true....

#sighs
Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by djeezy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
lecturerdabo:

Let her storm out of the house too and ask him how it feels.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by swagqueen(f): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
Abuser abused the abusee,the abusee com provoke and abused the abuser! One one no return match! Do me i do u,God no go vex!

Equation balanced.

But nne,you for no slap your husband o. He could have started beating u there.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by bellong: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2013
She should be calm and not fidget. Let her send a text of to apologise for her action since the guy always apologise when he slaps her too..

When this is over, I trust that the guy will think "thrice" before raising his hand to slap her. SOmetimes, desperate problem requires desperate solutions...

I do not support violence of any kind but if the guy were to be my brother, I will pitch my tent in support of the lady's action.

If the hunter doesn't become the hunted, the initial hunted will end up becoming a forgotten prey.....

Tell your friend to cheer up, the guy will come back sober when his nerves are calmed. He never expected it, hence his storming out of the house.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2013
Lmfao! Sorry but the story cracked me up. Hmm violence is a dangerous thing oh, a slap today, who knows what it will escalate to tomorrow... She waited for the guy to slap her three times before retaliating? I don't even know what to say ...The fact that the guy stormed out instead of retaliating shows there's hope for them yet. I know one thing though, She did the right thing. I'd have done the same thing in her shoes o, I won't even wait for the third slap sef. I'm sure he'll think twice before trying her again.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2013
bellong: She should be calm and not fidget. Let her send a text of to apologise for her action since the guy always apologise when he slaps her too..

When this is over, I trust that the guy will think "thrice" before raising his hand to slap her. SOmetimes, desperate problem requires desperate solutions...

I do not support violence of any kind but if the guy were to be my brother, I will pitch my tent in support of the lady's action.

If the hunter doesn't become the hunted, the initial hunted will end up becoming a forgotten prey.....

Tell your friend to cheer up, the guy will come back sober when his nerves are calmed. He never expected it, hence his storming out of the house.

I completely agree with you here. If the man is truly sorry for his action then he should not be this upset. The bible talks about restitution, so he should see this as a way of restitution (lol). Its not his first time of slapping her, so it is good he feels a slap so that he can better appreciate what she has been going through.

OP tell your friend to apologise when he comes back. Tell he to promise she will never slap him again and after that let him also promise he will never slap her again. They can continue the rest in the bedroom!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Tallest Man In Lagos (photos) / . / Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.