Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public (1280 Views)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public by Iamvictor(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2015
From an angry husband
My wife and I just had our first child together
and as is expected, she must have to
breastfeed the baby but the annoying thing is
that she brings out her breast to breastfeed
him anywhere he cries for food and she
doesn’t even do it with any shame.
Last Sunday my boss came visiting with his
sons to greet our baby and as we were in my
parlor talking, our son cried and immediately
my wife just brought out her whole breast.
Even my MD was embarrassed.
I have told her repeatedly but she says what
should she do? Shay she would not
breastfeed ....... coutinue http://dvicxy..in/2015/02/advice-my-wife-breastfeeds-our-baby-in.html?m=1
Re: Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public by praxisnetworks: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2015
are you jealous of the baby?....visit luth mortuary and see brweasts nekkid dia..

1 Like

Re: Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
praxisnetworks:
are you jealous of the baby?....visit luth mortuary and see brweasts nekkid dia..
Not a matter of being jealous.. can't the woman find an isolated area and breastfeed her baby?? i don't always love the sight and i pray i never be in an unavoidable situation where i will have to breastfeed my baby in the public... How will you feel if you husband brings out his pen*s and starts urinating in the public??
Re: Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public by praxisnetworks: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Omo 4get talk bring it out....be a proud mother....and btw Op never said that...Penis and bweasts are they same...or do the same things? Don't you eat outside so y deny the baby his right......also how do you know the Op ain't jealous?

MarvellousGod:
Not a matter of being jealous.. can't the woman find an isolated area and breastfeed her baby?? i don't always love the sight and i pray i never be in an unavoidable situation where i will have to breastfeed my baby in the public... How will you feel if you husband brings out his pen*s and starts urinating in the public??

1 Like

Re: Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Omo 4get talk bring it out....be a proud mother....and btw Op never said that...Penis and bweasts are they same...or do the same things? Don't you eat outside so y deny the baby his right......

So if i don't show my breast in the public, i am not a proud mother?? undecided undecided SMH
Re: Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public by crackhaus: 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
If her husband is uncomfortable with it, she should at least try to be discreet on how/where she breastfeeds her baby and quit acting like someone reared by chimpanzees in the bush.

2 Likes

Re: Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public by Iamvictor(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
I think the man should persuade his wife to do it with style.. there is a way our old mama do it.
Re: Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public by praxisnetworks: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
park well.....mature minds are reasoning here if you like give bingo your bweasts to suck in one corner...am tired of your selective amnesia!

MarvellousGod:
So if i don't show my breast in the public, i am not a proud mother?? undecided undecided SMH
Re: Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
It is completely unnecessary to display one's b00bs in public in the name of breast-feeding.

Like in the instance OP describe, the wife should have gone into the bedroom to feed the baby and then join them again in the living room . . .

Personally, I NEVER expose myself in the name of breast-feeding. I always move about with my nursing cover which gives me the opportunity to nurse my baby and maintain my decency.

Also, when I know I may not be able to use my cover adequately (maybe in churches or the market . . ) I always express milk and bottle-feed.

We are intelligent animals . . we should try to improvise and avoid embarrassments.

1 Like

Re: Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
praxisnetworks:
park well.....mature minds are reasoning here if you like give bingo your bweasts to suck in one corner...am tired of your selective amnesia!

And you are one of the mature minds? grin grin.. Your insulting me for no reason actually shows you are mature indeed undecided grin
Re: Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ujujoan:
It is completely unnecessary to display one's b00bs in public in the name of breast-feeding.

Like in the instance OP describe, the wife should have gone into the bedroom to feed the baby and then join them again in the living room . . .

Personally, I NEVER expose myself in the name of breast-feeding. I always move about with my nursing cover which gives me the opportunity to nurse my baby and maintain my decency.

Also, when I know I may not be able to use my cover adequately (maybe in churches or the market . . ) I always express milk and bottle-feed.

We are intelligent animals . . we should try to improvise and avoid embarrassments.
Exactly... cool cool
Re: Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public by praxisnetworks: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op....stop being pendantic ....your wife can do it in car, in the house as long as she not rudely exposed or in front of strangers that she can avoid...take time to talk with her and let her see reasons with you.

but have you sampled the way other ladies do it?
Re: Advice! My Wife Breastfeeds Ourbaby In Public by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Iamvictor:
From an angry husband
My wife and I just had our first child together
and as is expected, she must have to
breastfeed the baby but the annoying thing is
that she brings out her breast to breastfeed
him anywhere he cries for food and she
doesn’t even do it with any shame.
Last Sunday my boss came visiting with his
sons to greet our baby and as we were in my
parlor talking, our son cried and immediately
my wife just brought out her whole breast
Even my MD was embarrassed.
I have told her repeatedly but she says what
should she do? Shay she would not
breastfeed ....... coutinue http://dvicxy..in/2015/02/advice-my-wife-breastfeeds-our-baby-in.html?m=1

shocked shocked

What kind of bush woman is this?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Fathers Egoistic About Going To Take Food In The Kitchen? / Home Remedies Women Need To Know / Important!: Contact Me If This ATM Belongs To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.