Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Praise Is A Duty PART 2 - Winning Each Day Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise Is A Duty PART 2 - Winning Each Day Devotional (472 Views)

The Weapon Of Thanksgiving Part 2 - Winning Each Day Devotional / Swimming Against The Current - Winning Each Day Devotional / Why You Must Hear From God - Winning Each Day Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise Is A Duty PART 2 - Winning Each Day Devotional by PstWoleSoetan(m): 12:56am On Oct 01, 2013
Bid ID: 47368414WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL

2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph...

Sept 29, 2013

PRAISE IS A DUTY II

MEMORY VERSE: Judges 5:3 “Hear, O kings! Give ear, O princes! I, even I, will sing to the Lord; I will sing praise to the Lord God of Israel.

Whenever you praise God, expect a manifestation of God’s power for these are the days of His power. Praise unlocks the door to the supernatural. Nothing should stop you from praising God. Make up your mind to praise God regardless of the obstacles in your path. Praise revamps every sphere of life and most importantly, rejuvenates your spiritual connection with God.

It is important that you know that the future lies between your ears and your eyes (i.e the mouth). Of the twelve spies, the bible records that ten returned with an evil report. An evil report does not mean it is not fact. The doctor might have said you have only a fifty percent chance of surviving that condition, your chances of having a child, receiving that promotion or qualifying for that job are literally nonexistent. These are all facts. The question then would be “in whose strength do you plan to forge ahead into your future, yours or God’s?

To ensure that these only remain facts and not turn into a true reflection of your life, you must begin to change your perspective by redirecting your focus. What you constantly look at will determine your forward motion in life. When you look at prevailing circumstances, many times you will be unable to move from where you are to where you ought to be. But when your focus is on God, all barriers in your path will come tumbling down (2 Cor. 4:18). When you apply the tool of praise, your perspective shifts from the problem to the magnanimity of God's awesomeness.

CONFESSION: I choose to praise the God of my salvation for His mercy endures forever. Praise is unlocking every door and breaking every shackle.

FUTHER READING: Deut 10:21, Psalm 110:3

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About HOMOSEXUALITY? Is It A Sin? / The End / A Man With A Great Heart For God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.