Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Do You Think About HOMOSEXUALITY? Is It A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think About HOMOSEXUALITY? Is It A Sin? (472 Views)

Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About HOMOSEXUALITY? Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
This is something that popped through my mind. I am not stating it as a fact. I just want to understand better.

I guess that a lot of us know about hermaphrodytes. So the thing is that most of them are bisexuals, and from early biology, l learnt that from organs, we have tissues and from tissues, we have cells and genes(correct me). So since the hermaphrodytes have obvious signs that they can be bisexuals, with the organs and tissues and cells, down that way, isn't it possible for someone to only have the cells or genes or dna only(correct me) of the opposite sex and maybe have only the organs of a particular sex? Especially homosexuals.
I am not one, and I can't be. I try to undetstand people and the type of peoople I have seen as homosexuals is alarming which made me to ask myself some questions. I mean people who hae got everything to date hot women.
So, a deduction I can make if I am right is;
1. xtians say God is our creator
if people are born bisexuals, will you call it a sin?
if no, okay, but it means using my above analogy(if right) homosexuality is also not a sin.
if yes, I don't understand you guys then
2. for non xtians.
if my analogy is right, then I wonder why the castigation and or ostracism the recieve cos they did not choose it.
But if I am wrong anywhere, let me know.
Re: What Do You Think About HOMOSEXUALITY? Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
I need your opinions...am I right?

(1) (Reply)

A Man With A Great Heart For God! / Please Run For Your Life:only Jesus Can I Answer This Questions / Who Can Help Me On How I Can Supply Xmas Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.