Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? (3628 Views)

Drop Your Prayer For General Buhari As He Assumes Office Tmorrow. / Oyedepo's Church Divided Over Prayer For President Jonathan / Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Jeel: 5:57am On Oct 01, 2013
Hi fellow Nigerians!

We are sure not where we ought to be but no doubt we aren't where we used to be. Our prayers and active contributions in one little way or the other can help us make some tangible progress by this time next year.

My prayer is that God will not give up on this Nation and will stire men up who will be our Moses and continually keep us one. There is no peace in disunity.

Pls say your prayer below.
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Akshow: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2013
That gej and in deed pdp loss d next coming election. Kapish!
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Infomizer(m): 6:51am On Oct 01, 2013
That God should please answer the prayers being offered. Even if it is just for one Friday and one Sunday. This should turn things around. That's my own opinion o!
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Licensed2Kill(m): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2013
I pray for Jonathan that God should help him grow some brain, and some guts. . .and maybe a lil integrity

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 01, 2013
That the by 1st Oct 2014 nigeria would have divided into atleast 4 countries

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by djeezy(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2013
Progress, peace and stability for Nigeria. Last prayer point, God should make all the politicians turn born again, shey they said there's nothing God cannot do.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2013
God's will be done

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by COvo(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2013
OH GOD! If our president knows he won't be able to stop the terrorist group known as BH he should call for foreign aids,before dem go come shoot me for my hostel too.Amen
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by ceejay80s(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2013
My prayer for naija is make we divide,make every tribe go theìr way like USSR
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Aromas: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2013
God bless Nigeria.
Buh, if your relatives are in gov't and type nonsense about Nigeria, mheeeeeen no let God punish you
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by cashkid18(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2013
my prayer point is nigeria to disintegrate cool
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by koolet: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2013
#My prayer is that bokoHaram and any group for violence shall be eradicated nd become extinct....
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2013
Dear God...please kindly neutralize all the problems & tribulations NIGERIA is currently facing!. AMEN
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by JMOI: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2013
That all those who see nothing good in whatever Jonathan does shall be put to shame.
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2013
1King 18
25So The atheists said to the prophets of Yahweh and his son Jesus, 'Choose one prayer point for yourselves, and call on the name of your god.

26Then they took the prayer point which they had prepared and called on the name of Jesus from morning until noon saying, “O Jesus, answer us.” But there was no voice and no one answered. And they leaped about the altar which they made.

27It came about at noon, that the atheists mocked them and said, “Call out with a loud voice, for he is a god; either he is occupied or gone aside, or is on a journey, or perhaps he is asleep and needs to be awakened.”

28So they cried with a loud voice and cut themselves according to their custom with swords and lances, speaking in tongues and spraying anointing oil on themselves, until the sweat gushed out on them and their microphone batteries had died put.

29When midday was past, they raved until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, paying tithes and seeds, but there was no voice, no one answered, and no one paid attention. Things only got worse...

Your God is nothing without you. Get involved in governance. Get involved in discussions that seek to lift our country from the current quagmire it finds itself in. Enlighten your neighbors. Put pressure on the government at all levels to ensure they deliver their electoral promises. God will not come down to do your work. He never will. Even Jesus was left alone on the cross.

Happy Independence day.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by koolet: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2013
aManFromMars: 1King 18
25So The atheists said to the prophets of Yahweh and his son Jesus, 'Choose one prayer point for yourselves, and call on the name of your god.

26Then they took the prayer point which they had prepared and called on the name of Jesus from morning until noon saying, “O Jesus, answer us.” But there was no voice and no one answered. And they leaped about the altar which they made.

27It came about at noon, that the atheists mocked them and said, “Call out with a loud voice, for he is a god; either he is occupied or gone aside, or is on a journey, or perhaps he is asleep and needs to be awakened.”

28So they cried with a loud voice and cut themselves according to their custom with swords and lances, speaking in tongues and spraying anointing oil on themselves, until the sweat gushed out on them and their microphone batteries had died put.

29When midday was past, they raved until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, paying tithes and seeds, but there was no voice, no one answered, and no one paid attention. Things only got worse...

Your God is nothing without you. Get involved in governance. Get involved in discussions that seek to lift our country from the current quagmire it finds itself in. Enlighten your neighbors. Put pressure on the government at all levels to ensure they deliver their electoral promises. God will not come down to do your work. He never will. Even Jesus was left alone on the cross.

Happy Independence day.
#story
so what is now ur prayer undecided
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Asemo11(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2013
make we stop to day pray make we act since how many years we day pray we no day taya upon all awa pray the country no day still change abeg i taya
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Shyeikulislam1(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2013
As a muslim, i will continue to pray for peace all over the country. If there is no peace then we cannot talk of development. I PRAY FOR PEACE THROUGHOUT 9JA
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by UjSizzle(f): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2013
May God harken his ears to the cry of this nation, and give us the liberation we seek.
That he gives our leaders wisdom to rule.
I pray for peace in our nation, and comfort for all who have lost family and friends.
I pray for liberation from the shackles of poverty, illiteracy, narrow mindedness and ethnic bigotry for the citizens of this nation.
I pray God's light shines in the darkest part of the human heart, and may He teach us to love one another as Christ has loved us. Amen

It can only get better from here, Happy Independence Nigeria smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by IME1: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2013
I pray Nigeria as a nation would be well pleasing to God and be His glory and honour and joy.
I pray that Nigerians would humble themselves and go before God, fear God, worship Jesus, take counsel from the Holy Spirit and glorify God in Jesus name, amen.

Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Charbless(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2013
Prayer :
End ASUU strike
Pay gradutes
End Terrorism
Wipe Govt Dictators,,,,,,,,
Wait am coming to complete it
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2013
My prayer for Nigeria is that it is rid of that religion of "War". I have a dream that Nigeria will be one day be called the Christian republic of Nigeria and any other book apart from the Bible cannot be refered to as holy. A Nation where The Bible is the constitution and a Nation where preaching any other religion but the religion of War is acceptable. A country where peace and justice shall reign and Jesus is Lord indeed. Amen

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by 3kay945(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2013
Charbless: Prayer :
End ASUU strike
Pay gradutes
End Terrorism
Wipe Govt Dictators,,,,,,,,
Wait am coming to complete it

Is this prayer to God or Jonathan?
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Benjaminbest(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2013
Lets kip d flag flying bcus wil are nigeria
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by chimchim1(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2013
My one and only prayer is for us (Nigerians) to have GOOD LEADERS at all levels of Govt
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Layolaw(f): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2013
May God help us to have a selfless & not selfish leader in Nigeria (Amen)
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by SirCee: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2013
Oh God, we thank you for bringing this country Nigeria, together for 100 years.
As we have grown to about 160M in population. We pray that Nigeria should also grow
from one country Nigeria to 4 countries.
This will enhance grass root development & create more jobs for our unemployed youths.
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Big4wig(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2013
God pls let all the hand holding ASUU from calling off strike,SQUEEZ & FALL OFF IJN.....

#BIGWIG.

Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Willzkid(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2013
God bless every Osas,Akpos, Chuks, Tunde, and Musa..God bless the North, South, East and West, God bless the Green White Green, God bless the Naira, God bless Wazobia, God bless the "Arise O' Compatriots', God bless the Super Eagles, God Bless the Central Bank of Nigeria, God bless PHCN, God bless NNPC, God bless ASUU, God bless NLC, God bless CAN,
God touch PDP and APC,
God bless the 167+Millions,
God Bless Nigerians
God Bless Nigeria
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by eyinjubaby(f): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2013
I decree and declare peace to this great nation has she celebrate her 53rd year of freedom!!!!!hip hip Nigeria.... From kanpemama.
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Morgan1092(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2013
Disintegration! #teambiafra#

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce "Mistakenly" Bombs Nigerian Army Barracks? / PDP Has Introduce Burning Of Opponents Flags In Nigeria Politics / Picture Of Legislator Who Jumped National Assembly Gate Contesting For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.