Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency (2999 Views)

Should Buhari Probe GEJ Presidency? / Igbos Already Reaping The Fruit Of GEJ presidency? / GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by lateef4me(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2011
I pray that GEJ fix our power sector thereby creating thousands of jobs for our teeming graduates !

I pray that GEJ should create a conducive atmosphere where our manufacturing can flourish and we can be proud of MADE IN NIGERIA goods and products !

And finally I pray that GEJ should as a matter of urgency remove Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as the CBN governor and appoint someone like Fola Adeola to the position !

May God hearkens and answers my prayer , Amen ! Amen !! Amen !!!
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by lateef4me(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2011
I pray that those who have perfected plans,strategic for the downfall of this administration should fail and be disappointed !
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by Rhino5dm: 10:02pm On May 28, 2011
Why should i want to waste my prayers?

If you like meditate like Dalai lama nothing good can EVER come from PDP ruling class.
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by playmode(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2011
You want prayers,okay here is mine:

I hope he gets blown up with some bombs before the year runs out.Good riddance to s.t.u.p.i.d rubbish.
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by eghost247(m): 5:40am On May 29, 2011
God Should Lead Him in the right path
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by Nobody: 5:56am On May 29, 2011
He should install my uncle junior brother sister famil cousin is adviser so they can loot some national cake, since it seems that is the thing to do now to get rich, looting with smiles, I just wanna loot, so I can build three house, I just wanna loot loot loot loot. So I can build three house. SINCE NO BETTER JOB FOR A POOR MAN! LOOTING IS THE CASE JARE
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by GAR3TH(m): 6:00am On May 29, 2011
Instead of praying why cant we pressure him to do what his is suppose to. Why cant we pressure all our politicians to do their jobs properly. Why cant we hold them accountable for their actions.

I'm sorry, but praying does solve anything, If you want something accomplished you have to demand it.
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by ziccoit: 6:20am On May 29, 2011
Why should I pray for PDPocracy led government? So that they would be able to loot more? The government of PDP for the PDP by the PDP. Comot for road jo. grin
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by silverstud: 6:53am On May 29, 2011
I pray that he Succeeds in providing Good Leadership,
I pray that he Governs with Wisdom,
I pray that where all of his enemies are gathered they shall scatter,

AMEN
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by tjbash(m): 6:59am On May 29, 2011
I pray God will guide him to the right path to lead this great nation of ours to the desired level.
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by LKRavitz(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2011
that he gets some brains and send his wife for english lessons. embarassed
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by Ekpoma1: 7:27am On May 29, 2011
I pray his administration favour me n my family. Thats all i want. God should position us in areas where we can have our own share of d national cake in grand style.
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by nimma(f): 7:31am On May 29, 2011
May God grant him the wisdom he needs to lead us, and may he also be wise enough to rely on God too. God bless Mr president and God bless Nigeria!
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by Thatdave(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2011
i pray that bombhari should betray himself and get to jail.
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by Arrowman(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2011
its obvious that those that want his downfall are all northerners.but can i ask all the northerners a single question?, ever since independence which part of the country has the highest number of leaders that has rule  our great nation Nig?but yet all what north can produce are  Almajiris on the streets and youths runing mad on ganger smoking.its a pity sha but let me sound a warning to all northerners.That these new administration has been signed by God and if any one trys to put assunder then wat prophet Elijah did 2000 yrs ago shall also come to pass in our days.
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by NnamdiN: 8:04am On May 29, 2011
I pray he should quickly exhaust his 4 yrs and get d hell out of there, I can't believe my dad had to service all d generators in d house just to watch dat freak GEJ mtchew
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by Desola(f): 9:19am On May 29, 2011
For his impeachment or betterstill, the same fate as Yaradua.
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by Blazing99: 9:44am On May 29, 2011
I pray only himself and his supporters shall be the victims of his incompetency.
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by Ekpoma1: 9:52am On May 29, 2011
Desola:

Damn! How could u wish GEJ death. U r very mean. I bet ur face is as ugly as ur words.
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by apoti(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2011
In the best interest of Nigeria, I pray he proves me wrong, cos I'm not expecting any good from someone as clueless as he is undecided
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by Rhino5dm: 10:35am On May 29, 2011
Some people prayed for yar adua's death.
Even here on NL No?

Heck! some people openly celebrated his death as a sign of 'GOODLUCK'. . .deal with it, karma is a bytch!

Ekpoma1:

Damn! How could u wish GEJ death. U r very mean. I bet your face is as ugly as your words.
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by kokogee: 10:50am On May 29, 2011
Nigerians can deceive themselves Ppl were given the chance to choose a leader with good intentions(based on programmes and plans), they decided to choose the most incompetent and now they want to pray angry I'm not surprise anyway bcs majority of Nigerians are hypocrites; plenty churches and mosques yet evils (selfishness, killings, stealling and so on) rule in our society.

WORK AND PRAY ; NOT PRAY AND GOODLUCK/FRESH AIR grin
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by joecrack(m): 10:54am On May 29, 2011
Desola:

unbelievable!!Opens mouth gaping
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by Nobody: 10:59am On May 29, 2011
As Nigeria celebrate the Democracy Day today, i want to wish Nigerians Happy Democracy day. It is my prayer that the Lord will make today the beginning of better things to come  for the country .

Globacom Nigeria has also congratulated the government and people of Nigeria on the occasion of Democracy Day celebrations.Read more http:///lW4MaMq
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by Koikoi(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2011
I pray that our Good LORD Almighty give Mr. President the wisdom to lead this great NATION. God bless Mr. President and God bless our country Nigeria. It shall be well with Nigeria in JESUS name
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by jamace(m): 12:12pm On May 29, 2011
GEJ, remember the goodness of God to your life. You must not disappoint God and Nigerians, I pray that GEJ develops the will power to say no to evil men and pursue with all his strength what is good for Nigerians.
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by mabell: 12:32pm On May 29, 2011
I pray for the wisdom of God to guide our president through out his tenure and beyond
I pray for patience and perseverance in all his dealings
I pray that he is secured form the hands and eyes of wicked and unreasonable men
Men who are after his downfall and that of this great nation
I pray that at all time he is led of the spirit of God
And i pray that he is sorrounded by good hearted people
In Jesus name
Amen
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by mithel(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2011
Haba,why are some nigerians so so st.u.pid n gu.ll.ible.how many countries pray before their presidents perform.I think there are some times when we should just put God aside(am a christian) and use our judgement.God's name has been bastardised too much in nigeria.its only in nigeria,u wud see a skul cert holder praying to be a director in shell,an artist praying to be d head of a bank,i tink we neglect our God given intellect in d name of prayer.and dats y,wen someone's situation looks like he got to a position he didnt deserve,these ppl tend to identify with him.christains will call it d lord's doing,unbelievers wud say luck,cmon,if u dnt deserve sometin,stop expecting it.

only here we wud see ppl vote in the wrong person,and dey say May God change his Mind to good.isshh,we abuse prayer in Nigeria.
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by mithel(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2011
jamace:

GEJ, remember the goodness of God to your life. You must not disappoint God and Nigerians, I pray that GEJ develops the will power to say no to evil men and pursue with all his strength what is good for Nigerians.

i neva talk too much,i don see example.
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by Odunnu: 1:19pm On May 29, 2011
Every weapon fashioned against myGEJ shall become outfashioned. God would cause your enemies to be at peace with you. You shall make things happen in this land and thru you, this nation would become the most desirable nation on the face of the earth.
God bless you His Excellency, God bless you Jonathan, God bless Nigeria
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by chelseabmw(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2011
I pray for God to give him wisdom to rule
Re: Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 29, 2011
mithel:

Haba,why are some nigerians so so st.u.pid n gu.ll.ible.how many countries pray before their presidents perform.I think there are some times when we should just put God aside(am a christian) and use our judgement.God's name has been bastardised too much in nigeria.its only in nigeria,u wud see a skul cert holder praying to be a director in shell,an artist praying to be d head of a bank,i tink we neglect our God given intellect in d name of prayer.and dats y,wen someone's situation looks like he got to a position he didnt deserve,these ppl tend to identify with him.christains will call it d lord's doing,unbelievers wud say luck,cmon,if u dnt deserve sometin,stop expecting it.

only here we wud see ppl vote in the wrong person,and dey say May God change his Mind to good.isshh,we abuse prayer in Nigeria.

Nigeria's first problem is religion, then tribalism.

Why can't we separate religion and politics?

The worst of the lots will scream Jesus in the morning, worship the devil at night.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Boko Haram Bombs Army Barracks In Kaduna / Musiwa Musiwa Musiwa itsekiri are for you life. / Ghanaian Govt Chasing Us Out, Lament Nigerian Bizmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.