Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Two Students Raped And Disvi?gined Their Sister In A Classroom [full Video18+] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Students Raped And Disvi?gined Their Sister In A Classroom [full Video18+] (3210 Views)

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? / Getting Signals From Sister In Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Students Raped And Disvi?gined Their Sister In A Classroom [full Video18+] by obynocj(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2013
SEE how two Nigerian guys disvirgined their sisters in a classroom. They were in pain. And the girl was crying helplessly and yet they fail to listen to their sisters cry.....
indeed wonders shall never end in this country, and we learnt that those boy are still in secondary school..
help us find this culprits
I don't know if this Gives them joy because They were in pain too
watch video below:
source http://insideschoolz..com/2013/09/two-student-rape-and-disvigined-their.html

Re: Two Students Raped And Disvi?gined Their Sister In A Classroom [full Video18+] by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Lord have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Slept With Other Ladies To Help Her Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage Unfair? / Ladies, Please Stop This Attitude. It Is Very Annoying / How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.