Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance (37931 Views)

Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Cossy And Afrocandy Who Would You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Truckpusher(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
davidmani: wat kind of money wud make a celeb lyk jim stage such a performance on live telecast?
You have no idea how much these churches rake in bro.....i tell ya money is the microphone grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by ChiSun27(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
make dem hapu d guy aka joooorrrr!!!!!!! Na by force to air opinion again. Weda staged or not staged heaven is a personal race....nsogbu uwa ka nku.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Cestmoi1(f): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
Imagine someone like afrocandy putting her dirty mouth into another man's business.She herself needs divine deliverance.Now,all the other yeye celebrities will take to twitter and start saying thrash.Taking panadol for another man's headache.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by stanquad(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
gluv01: I comment my reserve..I know that miracles are real, but with all of the accusations...AAL IZZ WELL
u remain of d india movie i watch, tittle the 3 IDIOT (ALL IZZ WELL)
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by born2boink(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
If Patrick Obahiagbon speak oyinbo to Abubakar Shekau, walahi the guy go repent
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Truckpusher(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
C'est moi:
Imagine someone like afrocandy putting her dirty mouth into another man's business.She herself needs divine deliverance.Now,all the other yeye celebrities will take to twitter and start saying thrash.Taking panadol for another man's headache.
Afrocandy needs triple deliverance with 45 strokes of the cane by 9 able bodied mean looking men grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by swedbase(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
Thebrightest: I also need deliverance because, i am about 30, and i have never toasted a lady, or had a girl friend, not to talk of hugging a lady or kissing. Inshort i am a virgin.
I think i really need tough deliverance.

Your very funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Cestmoi1(f): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
Truckpusher: Afrocandy needs triple deliverance with 45 strokes of the cane by 9 able bodied mean looking men grin
Lmao....
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by profeoo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
Kslib: Hon Patrick or whatever he calls himself is an iddiot.. I never saw myself calling a man who is as old as being my dad an idiiot,but what do you expect me to say to an old man who thinks big english is the solution to every issue.. I dont really know the motive behind this tweet of his but i suspect it's a cheap move to garner more followers on twitter..

This is a sensitive issue and i see no reason why this man should even say anything publicly about it.. Why cant he keep his bloody opinion to himself...

Talking about Tb Joshua:
I see no reason why people keep attacking the man.. I dont know if Tb Joshua's miracle are fake or real cos i am in no bloody position to say but all i have to say is;
1.. What more do Nigerians want? This man has healed many people with problems free of charge.. He has saved many sick people from the cold hands of death by curing their ailments..
This man is doing what our redundant health sector has been ignoring for decades..

2.. Pls can the conspiracy theorists tell why Tb joshua will seat down,scratch his head and say "Viola,we need to pay certain actors to fall under the anointing?
For christ's sake,the man is already known globally.. Prominent people all over Africa and the world visit him..
Who da ffuck is Jim Iyke and of what use will Jim Iyke's deliverance be to him or his already mammoth ministry?
Everybody in Nigeria knows Tb Joshua and the works he has been doing..
What does he needs Jim Iyke for? To increase his already millions of members or what exactly?

Honorable Patrick is a honorable fool and to say i am disappointed in him is the least i can say.. Atleast this mumuish comment of his that lacks thought and reeks of stupendous stupidity has proven that he belongs to the class of Nigerians who think big english has anything to do with brain power..

As afro candy,i have nothing to say cos i never expected any less stupidity from that one..

Lastly,i m in no position to say if Tb joshua's miracle are fake or not, but the man has helped millions of people in Nigeria and there is nothing any conspiracy theorist or group of theorists can do about that..
Nigerians and their wahala.. When someone helps, they complain and accuse.. When they are ignored,they curse...
Wetin una want? Geeez!!!

All the Patricks who belong to the clan of Obiaghon's should forgive my typos.. No time to spell-check..

All izz stiil well!
. Hu d hell are u to call someone a fool? If u're having problems with d man's big grammars,y nt call him 4 tutorials? By d way everybody has a right to his opinion. Nobody has d right to infringe on other peoples privacy,bt when it becomes public,people will surely talk. Matter of salvation should b̶̲̥̅̊
a personal thing not what they tell d whole world and expect us to b̶̲̥̅̊
mute abt it. Period!!!!!!!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
C'est moi:
exacly
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Kslib(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
prof e.o.o:
. Hu d hell are u to call someone a fool? If u're having problems with d man's big grammars,y nt call him 4 tutorials? By d way everybody has a right to his opinion. Nobody has d right to infringe on other peoples privacy,bt when it becomes public,people will surely talk. Matter of salvation should b̶̲̥̅̊
a personal thing not what they tell d whole world and expect us to b̶̲̥̅̊
mute abt it. Period!!!!!!!!
#No offense## But my subconscious will raise my hand against my will and give my face a very dirty slap if i dare say "this post of yours makes even the smallest of sense"..
All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by kelvin1191(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hoping to watch d movie soon... "Spiritual wife 1&2"
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Orikinla(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
ehiblessing: I dont knw y all dis guys cant just keep dir response to thier selfs, its not their business salvation is personal

Patrick Obahiagbon and Afrocandy are the ones who really need help.
Jim Iyke has sorted himself and that's his business.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by redsun(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
This patrick seem to be talking sensibly these days.He is letting go the foo=lishness of trying to sound like the tudor english every time he speaks.Something he was probably proud of.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by mspee(f): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
Cinema! undecided
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
Kslib: Hon Patrick or whatever he calls himself is an iddiot.. I never saw myself calling a man who is as old as being my dad an idiiot,but what do you expect me to say to an old man who thinks big english is the solution to every issue.. I dont really know the motive behind this tweet of his but i suspect it's a cheap move to garner more followers on twitter..

This is a sensitive issue and i see no reason why this man should even say anything publicly about it.. Why cant he keep his bloody opinion to himself...

Talking about Tb Joshua:
I see no reason why people keep attacking the man.. I dont know if Tb Joshua's miracle are fake or real cos i am in no bloody position to say but all i have to say is;
1.. What more do Nigerians want? This man has healed many people with problems free of charge.. He has saved many sick people from the cold hands of death by curing their ailments..
This man is doing what our redundant health sector has been ignoring for decades..

2.. Pls can the conspiracy theorists tell why Tb joshua will seat down,scratch his head and say "Viola,we need to pay certain actors to fall under the anointing?
For christ's sake,the man is already known globally.. Prominent people all over Africa and the world visit him..
Who da ffuck is Jim Iyke and of what use will Jim Iyke's deliverance be to him or his already mammoth ministry?
What does he needs Jim Iyke for? To increase his already millions of members or what exactly?

Honorable Patrick is a honorable fool and to say i am disappointed in him is the least i can say.. Atleast this mumuish comment of his that lacks thought and reeks of stupendous stupidity has proven that he belongs to the class of Nigerians who think big english has anything to do with brain power..

As afro candy,i have nothing to say cos i never expected any less stupidity from that one..

Lastly,i m in no position to say if Tb joshua's miracle are fake or not, but the man has helped millions of people in Nigeria and there is nothing any conspiracy theorist or group of theorists can do about that..
Nigerians and their wahala.. When someone helps, they complain and accuse.. When they are ignored,they curse...
Wetin una want? Geeez!!!

All the Patricks who belong to the clan of Obiaghon's should forgive my typos.. No time to spell-check..

All izz stiil well!
10000 Likes
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Komedy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
The good thing is that jim sought the face of God!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by ruffneck(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
Gullible readers
How on earth do those tweets of Mr patrick obahiagbon talk abt Jim Iyke's deliverance
Is it that ppl can't read or what??
Clearly the man is pointin out the flaws in d movie industry and how it si similar to churches in Nigeria.
Na wah for Nigerians o!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by farem: 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
SO MUCH FOR CELEBRITY STUNTS!
Anytime the 'Prophet' gives a carton of Milo, it's live on CNN. He will be praised to the highest heavens. Those who do more and pay less attention to 'disseminating' the event very well are knocked. In fact so much is planned for the accurateness of the publicity than the main event itself.
So Deliverance, a supposed deeply spiritual and humble activity is now celebrated with all paparazzi. Poor and unknown people's deliverance is done poorly and celebrity's is live on the media. 'holy' spirit in action!?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by 76Naira(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
ehiblessing: I dont knw y all dis guys cant just keep dir response to thier selfs, its not their business salvation is personal

I guess that is why the video found its way into personal media.
If you don't need public opinion, keep things private!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by crackhouse(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Jim have been nurturing the dream of becoming a pastor one day so he can fly his jet, he 've gat to start from somewhere and for sure this is it. If he opens a church tommorrow, i am sure people will troop in. Just Check out the circumstances that led to his freedom and his bornagain stuff, is that not the lord's doing? With this kinda of drama, won't you believe him when he tell you that he now works in the lord's vineyard? Most Nigerians are gullible and i am sure they won't think twice before they believe.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Rolsberg(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
agabasam: jim should not reply....ministers, kings, presidents, sport stars, celebrities etc. hav bn dia.....al paid too abi....replying afrocandy wil b chidish......probably he too might have doubted b4 visiting scoan .nw he will knw wat pesecution means......
pls ask them for me what really their biz. Jim is pursuing his salvation and that's all that matters to him.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Elobest23: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2013

Talking about Tb Joshua:

Wetin una want? Geeez!!!

All izz stiil well!
plssssssss, it is only GOD that heals not that TB of a prophet...GOT DAT?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by redsun(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nigeria is such a fairy world where religion and superstitions play very big role.People blame their gross irresponsibilities and fundamental ignorance on some kind of demons and angels and always need some kind of assurances form some psychotic swindlers to guide their thoughts and fears.

They feel they owe somebody something to be responsible.Like spoilt children.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by ENDTIMES: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2013

Salvation is personal as long as you don't put it on tv, otherwise it becomes commercial and we are morally bound to speak out.

Yeye dey smell!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by rawtruth(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
homesteady: grin this is just the beginning for jim iyke! More are yet to come!
I wonder what he was thinking that made him go for the deliverance!
Maybe 2morrow, them aki and paw paw would also ridicule him on twitter

Surely, one who is "inside" can't see what is "outside"...so it is with those who remain rooted in the mundane things of this world, denying themselves the freedom that avail itself to those who call on God to set them free. Free at last! Iyke free at last!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Ijawboi(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
salvation is personal, den y dem dey show us 4 cable tv. Bleep Tuberculosis
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Thebrightest(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
switdil:
grin grin
Ur DP said it all
U sure need it
Ll help u in prayer
Thanks sis may God bless u.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by mamagee3(f): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Who is Jim Iyke?

Is it the same guy that hasn't appeared in movies in about 8 years?

*sighs*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) / I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans / Kwadwo Safo Jnr: "I Will Choose Jackie Appiah Over Juliet Ibrahim Any Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.