Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance (37929 Views)

Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Cossy And Afrocandy Who Would You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by SterlingTowers(m): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
People like Jim Iyke are ones born to make heaven the only thing that matters in life, because Jim accepted Christ in the open, now watch how Christ will honour him in the open too, Obiagbon and candy if you don't repent then the God that can trully save will dishonour you. Heaven was agog for you Iyke with rejoicing. Congratulations Jimmy now you have my respect.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
[quote author=Kslib]Hon Patrick or whatever he calls himself is an iddiot.. I never saw myself calling a man who is as old as being my dad an idiiot,but what do you expect me to say to an old man who thinks big english is the solution to every issue.. I dont really know the motive behind this tweet of his but i suspect it's a cheap move to garner more followers on twitter..

This is a sensitive issue and i see no reason why this man should even say anything publicly about it.. Why cant he keep his bloody opinion to himself...

Talking about Tb Joshua:
I see no reason why people keep attacking the man.. I dont know if Tb Joshua's miracle are fake or real cos i am in no bloody position to say but all i have to say is;
1.. What more do Nigerians want? This man has healed many people with problems free of charge.. He has saved many sick people from the cold hands of death by curing their ailments..
This man is doing what our redundant health sector has been ignoring for decades..

2.. Pls can the conspiracy theorists tell why Tb joshua will seat down,scratch his head and say "Viola,we need to pay certain actors to fall under the anointing?
For christ's sake,the man is already known globally.. Prominent people all over Africa and the world visit him..
Who da ffuck is Jim Iyke and of what use will Jim Iyke's deliverance be to him or his already mammoth ministry?
Everybody in Nigeria knows Tb Joshua and the works he has been doing..
What does he needs Jim Iyke for? To increase his already millions of members or what exactly?

Honorable Patrick is a honorable fool and to say i am disappointed in him is the least i can say.. Atleast this mumuish comment of his that lacks thought and reeks of stupendous stupidity has proven that he belongs to the class of Nigerians who think big english has anything to do with brain power..

As afro candy,i have nothing to say cos i never expected any less stupidity from that one..

Lastly,i m in no position to say if Tb joshua's miracle are fake or not, but the man has helped millions of people in Nigeria and there is nothing any conspiracy theorist or group of theorists can do about that..
Nigerians and their wahala.. When someone helps, they complain and accuse.. When they are ignored,they curse...
Wetin una want? Geeez!!!

All the Patricks who belong to the clan of Obiaghon's should forgive my typos.. No time to spell-check..

All izz stiil well!

BRO CAN'T FIND D KEY 2 LIKE UR WRITE UP...
Cn u show me How?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by drealdoc89(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
Kslib: Hon Patrick or whatever he calls himself is an iddiot.. I never saw myself calling a man who is as old as being my dad an idiiot,but what do you expect me to say to an old man who thinks big english is the solution to every issue.. I dont really know the motive behind this tweet of his but i suspect it's a cheap move to garner more followers on twitter..

This is a sensitive issue and i see no reason why this man should even say anything publicly about it.. Why cant he keep his bloody opinion to himself...

Talking about Tb Joshua:
I see no reason why people keep attacking the man.. I dont know if Tb Joshua's miracle are fake or real cos i am in no bloody position to say but all i have to say is;
1.. What more do Nigerians want? This man has healed many people with problems free of charge.. He has saved many sick people from the cold hands of death by curing their ailments..
This man is doing what our redundant health sector has been ignoring for decades..

2.. Pls can the conspiracy theorists tell why Tb joshua will seat down,scratch his head and say "Viola,we need to pay certain actors to fall under the anointing?
For christ's sake,the man is already known globally.. Prominent people all over Africa and the world visit him..
Who da ffuck is Jim Iyke and of what use will Jim Iyke's deliverance be to him or his already mammoth ministry?
What does he needs Jim Iyke for? To increase his already millions of members or what exactly?

Honorable Patrick is a honorable fool and to say i am disappointed in him is the least i can say.. Atleast this mumuish comment of his that lacks thought and reeks of stupendous stupidity has proven that he belongs to the class of Nigerians who think big english has anything to do with brain power..

As afro candy,i have nothing to say cos i never expected any less stupidity from that one..

Lastly,i m in no position to say if Tb joshua's miracle are fake or not, but the man has helped millions of people in Nigeria and there is nothing any conspiracy theorist or group of theorists can do about that..
Nigerians and their wahala.. When someone helps, they complain and accuse.. When they are ignored,they curse...
Wetin una want? Geeez!!!

All the Patricks who belong to the clan of Obiaghon's should forgive my typos.. No time to spell-check..

All izz stiil well!
well said.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Ninapha(f): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Whenever I remember I would give account of every VAIN word i speak, i try harder to speak when necessary and what is necessary.

Jim Iyke u are in my prayers, i know u need us at this time and for your critics,, let their criticism spur u to remain saved! Look unto CHRIST the author and finisher of your faith.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by blazzyn(f): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dis stupid Patrick man is stil bringn his head out!..instead of goin 4 deliverance himsef he is talkn rubbish...Jim knws wat he wantd n he went 4 it..no go do ur own dey der dey take panadol 4 anoda man headache!..as 4 afrocandy..no nid 2 talk abt u sef!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by sam13(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Jimmy CONGRATULATIONS! at least ur deliverance is secure jst follow the Lord diligently....As for Hon Patrick nd Afrocandy wait for the judgement day
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] Lost my respect for the lad
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Lost my respect for the lad
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Ifynyk: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
mama-gee:
Who is Jim Iyke?

Is it the same guy that hasn't appeared in movies in about 8 years?

*sighs*
Your statement simply shows you are a fan of his to have noticed the number of years he has been absent
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
Some people just talk shit with their mouth, and think with their anus. Smh for Hon. Patrick A.K.A the learned fool. And for afrocandy, wish she knew dat she has a qtrs in HELL
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by kolima1067(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
8gb memory card needed pls
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by thundey95(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
so that fat hoes can still talk, i wonder if deliverance concern politician and a prostitute,,,,,,,whalade dey on jimb head
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by brinell(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
I've mentioned it sometime here that Hon Patrick O. is a clown in elevated proportions, he entertains and makes people laugh. What else really? But now I think he's going for the full monty himself. So Hon Patrick and Afrocandy, really what do you think? They both need deliverance, right? Look well people, you'll agree with me. cheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Miatha(f): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
Now i undastnd wat Prophet Tb Joshua mean by 'free advert' his acusers advertise him 4free. Chai! Wit ds kian advert i see d already overflow go runova nxt service. Naxo dem talk 4Camila nw Iyke una neva start, na turn by turn. Mk i tell una dt tall guy wey act sango sef bin dey d service too bt im tk off wen im see iyke dliverance because of wetin ppl like una go talk, smh, mk una dey der, no be man of God, no be man of God since 19kokoro yet d man dey grow dey shine, hu see TB Joshua 4 1991 cum see am now stil say no be God sumtin dey wory dt person, d way d man tk change na only God fit change person like dat.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Miatha(f): 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
Now i undastnd wat Prophet Tb Joshua meant by 'free advert' his acusers advertise him 4free. Chai! Wit ds kian advert i see d already overflow go runova nxt service. Naxo dem talk 4Camila nw Iyke una neva start, na turn by turn. Mk i tell una dt tall guy wey act sango sef bin dey d service too bt im tk off wen im see iyke dliverance because of wetin ppl like una go talk, smh, mk una dey der, no be man of God, no be man of God since 19kokoro yet d man dey grow dey shine, hu see TB Joshua 4 1991 cum see am now stil say no be God sumtin dey wory dt person, d way d man tk change alone na only God fit change person like dat.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Cholison(m): 12:52am On Oct 02, 2013
Even cultist like Patrick is commenting. God forgive them all.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Revolva(m): 3:16am On Oct 02, 2013
Jim iyke made a foo out of him self...you see what religion has caused
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by InvertedHammer: 4:16am On Oct 02, 2013
/

I think Jim Iyke acted well even though the script was poorly written.

And knowing Nigerians and their lackadaisical attitude to professionalism, I bet you there was no rehearsal.

Somebody's got to do it

/
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by COOLDUN: 5:34am On Oct 02, 2013
Kslib: Hon Patrick or whatever he calls himself is an iddiot.. I never saw myself calling a man who is as old as being my dad an idiiot,but what do you expect me to say to an old man who thinks big english is the solution to every issue.. I dont really know the motive behind this tweet of his but i suspect it's a cheap move to garner more followers on twitter..

Talking about Tb Joshua:

Wetin una want? Geeez!!!

All izz stiil well!

Why wasting much of your time and space to repeat the same offence the man made? Salvation is personal, opinion is also personal. Both Jim Iyke and TB Joshua has the right to respond to this man or not,and not you. You just took time to take medication for another peoples’ sickness, why?

Why do Nigerians always correct mistakes with insults? You and the people that clicked like to your comment are all culpable of the same offence you insulted the man for.

You are not really sure of the reality of the miracles in the SCOAN , so you should not be their spokesman here online . Leave the affected people to defend themselves.

Let me tell you one thing, no amount of congregation is too much for the churches. Jim Iyke should be the one to take this matter seriously if he wishes and not you. Thank you.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by danjay22: 7:01am On Oct 02, 2013
Cousim: He disgraced himself ah swear well mayb he was paid well hu knos
.If u dnt knw wat it means 2 go b4 God 4 forgivness u beta keep ur mouth shut! Wat makes u tink he was paid? Rubbish!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by sweetestboi(m): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2013

Talking about Tb Joshua:

Wetin una want? Geeez!!!

All izz stiil well!
=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaнa"
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by dont8(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Strongfaze(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2013
davidmani: wat kind of money wud make a celeb lyk jim stage such a performance on live telecast?
if you ask us na who we go ask? Hihihihi
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by ximarro(m): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2013
Cousim: He disgraced himself ah swear well mayb he was paid well hu knos
see dis one. Jst km d yan poo here. Afta i lykd ur comment, i l8r clicked unlike. No make me call u fowl o. Mtcheeew...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by BrightCar: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2013
SO OBAHIAGBON CAN WRITE SIMPLE ENGLISH smiley
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by kcreal(f): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2013
mama-gee:
Who is Jim Iyke?

*sighs*
Revolva: Jim iyke made a foo out of him self...you see what religion has caused

InvertedHammer: /

I think Jim Iyke acted well even though the script was poorly written.

And knowing Nigerians and their lackadaisical attitude to professionalism, I bet you there was no rehearsal.

Somebody's got to do it

/

Please Oga Seun, we need an unlike button.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Frezhkid10(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
Thebrightest: I also need deliverance because, i am about 30, and i have never toasted a lady, or had a girl friend, not to talk of hugging a lady or kissing. Inshort i am a virgin.
I think i really need tough deliverance.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Ellaswt(f): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
emmykk: jim iyke don enter wahala
he no enter any wahala. D guy has b set free by God
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by redsun(m): 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
mama-gee:
Who is Jim Iyke?

*sighs*

That is probably the core reason why he fell for tb's psychosis. He may be blaming his lack of roles in movies on some poor gramma in the village as the witch that has trapped his destiny or even some proported ogbanje woman he had one night stand encounter with in the past. But he forgot to look at mirror and see that he is a little too carried away with fame and fortune.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) / Esther Audu And Husband, Ojire Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.