Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? (11174 Views)

See This Hilarious Signboard Seen In Warri / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by 50calibre(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
A guy drinking 50 litres of water all at once without getting full, onlookers were dazed.

A military man almost lashing me with his multi-branched whip, just because I stopped in front of a barracks. The intense look I gave him, scared him off.

Saw a commercial vehicle with a gallon of fuel, improvised to serve as a fuel tank, sitting inside the vehicle, close to the seats for passengers.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by TheDoc: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
Uncle Jona

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Wsdm: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
A TUG ruling a country of over 160 million people.

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by seedord247(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
50calibre: A guy drinking 50 litres of water all at once without getting full, onlookers were dazed.

A military man almost lashing me with his multi-branched whip, just because I stopped in front of a barracks. The intense look I gave him, scared him off.

Saw a commercial vehicle with a gallon of fuel, improvised to serve as a fuel tank, sitting inside the vehicle, close to the seats for passengers.

I thought you live in somalia? undecided
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by saintneo(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
Why all these open mästürbätïön in PH?
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Afam4eva(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
saintneo: Why all these open mästürbätïön in PH?
That's the capital of masturbaation.

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by SlimShawty(f): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by johnwizey: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
D strangest tin i evr saw is a man hawkin drugs for cough,nd he's a tuberculosis patient
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by swhiss: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
Today being my birthday

and no one wished me HBD embarassed

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by mercato: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
Boko Haram
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by johnwizey: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
swhiss: Today being my birthday

SO
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by SlimShawty(f): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
Afam4eva:

Lol...it happens everywhere,my bro told me of a guy he caught in Owerri.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by solelymade: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
fuel subsidy rising frm 250 billion naira 2 1.7trillon in a single fisxal year....
all iz well
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Afam4eva(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
Slim Shawty:

Lol...it happens everywhere,my bro told me of a guy he caught in Owerri.
Owerri is a masturbbation annex.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by yunglykmine(m): 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
The number of churches...
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by yuncka: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
PEJ as d first lady wt all her englishity.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
At a market in Kano, I once saw a man (mallam) without canine teeth (front teeth) selling tooth brushes and persuading me to buy. The remainder of his teeth were brown and yellow.

3 Likes

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
swhiss: Today being my birthday

Awwww! Happy birthday darling! How was I supposed to know. Have a great celebration.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Samgreguc(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
An excavator after improvising to cross a river got stucked in a small gutter
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
A gentleman dressed good but smells like a skunk.. embarassed. Deodorant pleaseeeeeee
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Leobreezy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
Downloading with mtn at 150kb/s, I was shocked that day.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Mystery11(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nigeria is a bloody country where everything is possible.

People dropping things like water bottle from a vehicle while moving in the streets or travelling.Too strange in organised countries
Country where immigration ask for tips from foreigners coming into the country.Too shameful
Country for bribe by the police
Country where level of sanity is extremely low.Very pathetic
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by caprini: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
An invisible being beating my gateman to stupor ,and I saw the whole thing in march 19,2006.1 am.His company nearly fired him because they didn't believe his story on his hospital bed.Neither did my co tenants.I left work to go meet his supervisor to tell him the guard was saying the truth.Saving his job.

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by DiChappelle(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
uj_sizzle: Goats constantly having meeting every night in front of the corpers lodge sad

funny
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Infomizer(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
1. Two mad men fighting. This happened in Taraba.
2. One mentally retarded guy wanking in our lecture theater back in school then. We were studying overnight in ELT and then...
Other things that i've read about the state of the nation are no longer strange to me but these 2 will do for now.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Afam4eva: The January 27 Ikeja bomb blast

I have never seen people that scared in my life. Men were running, women were running with their children on their backs. People were begging car owners to pls save them and they will serve them forever. There was total chaos. That's when i knew Nigerians were all talk and no action. I laugh when i see people talk about war. They think war is "Fuel subsidy protest". By the time on bombs goes up, people will go on pilgrimage to Cotonou.
that day ehnn...I used to live in Isolo then, twas on a sunday around 2pm while watchin' the shell principal's cup suddenly I heard a blast tot twas our trans4mer buh wen d blast persisted and we still had light I ran outside in order to av an idea of wat was happening..then I saw pple running up and down and I won't 4get a woman hu was crying heavily then..she culd not find her children...may such not happen again
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by peterphd(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
•The fact that the "giant of Africa" has more churches than schools is quite strange.
•The fact that people still believe stuff like "spiritual husband and wives".
•The fact that all the demons that are arrested by men of God know how to speak good English while the "delivered vessel" I.e the human can't speak anything close to jss3 standard English when testifying.
Naija I hail thee!!53 gbosa 4 u!

2 Likes

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Wsdm: A TUG ruling a country of over 160 million people.
Evening class dropout who can't spell out a simple word,but keeps whistling from the hole down south central,behind..
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by boladez(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
Our current crop of leaders.......so corrupt and shallow!
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by cashkid18(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
grantin amnesty to militants wic only hapens to nija cry
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by born2boink(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
Everything that happened everyday in nigeria are always strange comparing to other countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 100 Praise & Worship Songs 2014 / Air France Flight 447: Last Moment / What The Hell Happened To Nland Today (12-05-2010)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.