Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? (11175 Views)

See This Hilarious Signboard Seen In Warri / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by valicious1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
d strangest I've ever seen in naija is dat upon we don beg/cry/ask/plead wit seun mak he comot sexkillz as Mod he no wan listen smh

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Richydos(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hmmmmm!!! Finkin n pondering coz they are jst damn much....but let me HIGHLIGHT on these few ones
1...In benin a friend went out in d evening 2 buy bread only to be caught by the so called police and d next morning they placed an inscription round his neck boldly written #CULTIST# and snapped him.....dat dude cne neva 4get his xperience in jail,,,,Ι̥
o̲̣̥
ι̥
2..Nigeria girlx always going down d road when a car signal their attention....
3...A nigeria house with no meter but still nepa givex em monthly bill!!! Aw dis PHCN tke dey calculate am
4..NEPA will disconnect light and benin indigenes will use stick 2 hang it lata in d evenin...
5...Uniben hall 3 boyz will neva fail 2 wake up @ 6am to peep at naked girls having em bath...konji tinx i guess
............Jst 2 numerous jare coz 4 naija anytin is possible

2 Likes

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
A police officer offering me protection and telling me to alert him whenever there's danger because that's his job.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by abolarin61: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: octomber is my month of blessing in jesus name
i reserve my comment
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by CastleandGreen: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
For me is when Gov Amaechi starts talking carelessly.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2013

U're d strangest thing dude.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Philinx: 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
Na madala bomb blast on a Christmas day o

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
ogugua88: A police officer offering me protection and telling me to alert him whenever there's danger because that's his job.
b4 nko, no b him job b dat. Protection things noni
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by hassymo5(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
one person being paid 25million a month and another 18k a month....

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by akpos4uall(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
Human feeding on fellow being.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by biyimoses(m): 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
na mathematical error be my one, abi how would INEC accredit 24,000+ voters and after collating d result, d results reads:
ACN- 19,562
PDP- 17,023
PPN- 823
Void - 2000

Abi u no see d wondef as i see am?
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
screenagerjoe: b4 nko, no b him job b dat. Protection things noni

For Naija? They molest wallets before protecting citizens na.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by caprini: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
Wsdm: A TUG ruling a country of over 160 million people.

A dunce in naira land.Claiming brilliance.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Ranchhoddas: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
the october wey u spell sef dey strange!
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by victorD3: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
On my way from Eket to PH towards Eleme I saw a woman shouting and crying with top of her voice and her body was all flowing with blood from her head. I noticed that the wounds were all fresh and pumping blood. Behold! A man (her husband as I later found out)was chasing her with a very sharp matchet.
I had to stop my trip for an hour just to assist in rescuing the woman. Of all these there was a police checkpoint just 50m away and they couldn't bother but just steer.

Two years after this happening I still ponder over it whenever I pass that route.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by swhiss: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Awwww! Happy birthday darling! How was I supposed to know. Have a great celebration.

tanx dear! grin
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by nickz(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
caprini:

A dunce in naira land.Claiming brilliance.
grin grin grin grin
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by swhiss: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
johnwizey: SO

SO
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
suicide bombing! Hell, nevr thought a Nigerian is capable of that shiit!
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ranchhoddas: the october wey u spell sef dey strange!
the month of octomber na after october nd na when ASUU go call off strike., octomber noni.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
ogugua88:

For Naija? They molest wallets before protecting citizens na.
at least nw we can beat up policemen if dey eff u..... Ntin dey happen. Buh no go try ARMY cuz u wan form JAMES BOND, na 1 slap nd u go dey dance SKELEWU 2 d song wey dey play 4 ur ear.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by nacotic(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Twas during d terrifying reign of Otokoto who was renowned 4 human rituals in Imo st, a man was riding his bicycle 2 work n on getn thr he brought out his hankerchief 2 mop his face cos he was sweatn badly but alas he has been beheaded!
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Pdizzle(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
donphilopus: The strangest thing i've ever seen in this country is that, our FL First-lady can't speak simple and correct English.
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
screenagerjoe: As nigeria turns 53, lets countdown to the strangest thing u have ever seen in this country called 9ja.

For me, i saw a mad man wanking on the street, somewhere around choba in ph... I was so disgusted and turned off. Trust gals na... Some dey form like say dem neva c pr**k before. Others dey comment on hw BIG he was. The mad man no send anybody sef, en just dey stroke to his heart content. LOL. That was really strange for me. Whats yours
my blood that's hideous..

I av only seen a goat eating bone...
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
Slim Shawty: My friends and I caught a man wanking,too!!This happened about 5 years ago in Rumudara,Port Harcourt.
Weirdest thing was,when we passed by and saw him,he just smirked at us and started moaning loudly,getting really intense with himself!We were like shocked shocked...
I saw him about a week later,and he tried talking to me.Mehhn I ran for my life oo,cuz the thing I saw was larger than life!! grin grin
grin...Sweet
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by t4dec(f): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
D strangest tin is dat naija s nt muvin 4ward
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by hassymo5(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
some persons being paid 25million a month and govt have the money to pay them, and some other persons being paid 18 thousand naira and govt doesn't have money to pay them...only happen in naija....

1 Like

Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
nacotic: Twas during d terrifying reign of Otokoto who was renowned 4 human rituals in Imo st, a man was riding his bicycle 2 work n on getn thr he brought out his hankerchief 2 mop his face cos he was sweatn badly but alas he has been beheaded!
lol, na naija home movie b dis naa
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
hassymo5: some persons being paid 25million a month and govt have the money to pay them, and some other persons being paid 18 thousand naira and govt doesn't have money to pay them...only happen in naija....
WORD
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
Strangest thing is orile owu and araromi owu has not seen light for over 3years and the most heartbreaking news is that the chairman of that local government(aiyedaade)Osun state is from Orile owu and currently building a mansion there..smh
Re: October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? by s3nn2x(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
I still find it difficult to understand the reason whyGoats, Cats, dogs and birds would converge in my back yard by 1 am to have their meetings. I thought cats and dogs don't relate.

Also, In my house in Lagos, a strange animal or being decided to cry like a baby just outside my window by 2 a. m. I could not sleep that night.

Policemen asking for N20 before letting you pass, as if they were human toll gates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 100 Praise & Worship Songs 2014 / Air France Flight 447: Last Moment / What The Hell Happened To Nland Today (12-05-2010)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.