Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko (814 Views)

Gov. Mimiko Appoints Lasisi Oluboyo As The New Deputy Governor Of Ondo State / Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election / Why Mimiko May Lose The Next Ondo Election: A View Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko by wandevincent(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
I'm not wishing him a premature death but it just came to my mind as agagu burial rites begin today and I wish to share my thoughts on this.The late Governor olusegun agagu who will be commited to mother earth on oct 4 2013 buried his predeccesor chief adebayo adefarati while he (Agagu was gorvernor) and now his successor (gov mimiko) will certaily bury him,so I was just wondering if mimiko's successor will bury him too when he leaves office.Is it just a coincidence or is there something attached to it?
Re: Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
wandevincent: I'm not wishing him a premature death but it just came to my mind as agagu burial rites begin today and I wish to share my thoughts on this.The late Governor olusegun agagu who will be commited to mother earth on oct 4 2013 buried his predeccesor chief adebayo adefarati while he (Agagu was gorvernor) and now his successor (gov mimiko) will certaily bury him,so I was just wondering if mimiko's successor will bury him too when he leaves office.Is it just a coincidence or is there something attached to it?

Dude, why did you allow your mind to wonder into this direction. I rebuke the spirits responsible for this while at the same bind and chain them from making it happen again. grin

1 Like

Re: Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
How e take concern me? If una like mek una bury idi amin na una wahala
Re: Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko by mosalab(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
:-/:-/ undecidedNaija!!! Okay NO...
Re: Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko by fatherab1: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Did Gov Adefarati who died as a Presidential candidate b4 d elections bury his own predecessor while in office of governor? If Ɣ‎​‎​‎​εs, then Mimiko must call a curse-breaking vigil undecided
Re: Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko by passion007: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Think not whether the future Governor will bury Mimiko, rather think what you can do for your country.
Re: Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko by saintdeby(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
for sure d next gov will bury mimiko, it has bcame ondo state trandition,
Re: Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko by wandevincent(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
passion007: Think not whether the future Governor will bury Mimiko, rather think what you can do for your country.
As you'r doing now

(1) (Reply)

Is Goodluck Abere Johnatan Just The Opposite Of His Name? / The Shame Called Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Rigging Anambra Election’ll Not Be Possible – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.