Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? (21484 Views)

Nigerian Physics Graduates,where Are You Working? / For Those Of You Working In Foreign Countries. / What Course Did You Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by galaxi(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
urchman101: Studied Environmental Technology now an Environmental/GIS Support Engineer with an oil and gas multinational firm
wow! Happy that a fellow environmentalist commented,not yet working but i believe God will hear my cry soon.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by slimvon(f): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pa-Ken:
I studied Pharmacy. Presently, I'm working for NAFDAC helping the Agency develop effective and efficient framework against drug counterfeiting in Nigeria.
;studied chemistry buh stil on d look out for a good job!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by slimvon(f): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pa-Ken:
I studied Pharmacy. Presently, I'm working for NAFDAC helping the Agency develop effective and efficient framework against drug counterfeiting in Nigeria.
;studied chemistry buh stil on d look out for a good job!I dnt mind if u cn help out plssssss!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Alcheringa(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
Castroii: Studied mechanical engrg, works as a 2nd engineer onboard a vessel but plans 2 leave seafaring to tow a new career path , currently looking 4 job in naija so that I can monitor this gal closely, av always been hearing funny stories abt her whenever am away..lol
I like d sound of ur job,.." seafaring"!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
mymz:

Mods, this post has been hiding and is still hiding oo, please tell it to stop hiding, we want to see it.

Lol.....

ABI?
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by oturugo(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
I studied Igbo herbal medicine at a herbal clinic in Orlu, Imo state. Currently am self employed. Making arrangements to travel to India to upgrade my knowledge.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Ngbokwu: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
oturugo: I studied Igbo herbal medicine at a herbal clinic in Orlu, Imo state. Currently am self employed. Making arrangements to travel to India to upgrade my knowledge.
Then, they should bring Femi F. Kayode to you in handcuffs and chains to your clinic.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by oturugo(m): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ngbọkwụ:
Then, they should bring Femi F. Kayode to you in handcuffs and chains to your clinic.
Bring him on, but not necessarily in chains or anything.
Did I not heal a popular traditional ruler with a mental health issue recently?.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by saintjoel(m): 5:09am On Oct 03, 2013
Studied Economics now a custom licensed agent.

https://www.nairaland.com/1245239/cheaper-cars-available-cotonou/13
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Osamabinladin: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2013
Did philosophy and now working in a quarry mining company!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by urchman101(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
galaxi: wow! Happy that a fellow environmentalist commented,not yet working but i believe God will hear my cry soon.

Yeah very soon my brother...
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2013
Nice thread
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Adebunmiolufemi: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
Studied Building technology, seriously need a. job right now. Bank or construction. adebunmiolufemi@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What She Said: I Was Ambitious Out Of Spite For My Classmates / 10 Most Popular Careers For Students In 2016 / To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.