Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,125 members, 7,825,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie (27015 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie / Photos Of Ini Edo & Other Celebs @ The Uyo Premiere Of “i’ll Take My Chances” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by Talkcentral: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2013

Mind blowing pictures of Nollywood Actress Ini Edo and Mike Godson on set of a New Movie..
More Photos after the cut

More latest gists and news at http://newsinigeria..com

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by homesteady(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
Jeez! Its really mind blowing!
That green man though grin
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by EnairatofroUK: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
mtchewwwww

nollywood no dey grow

na now dem still dey use ojuju calabar scare person?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by infoscope(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
Is the name of the movie 'mind blowing'
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by Fkforyou(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
Damn...make I no lie my heart cut small as I first see that green thing/man,but I still form james bond look the pics..na dis type dey make person dream in d nyt.
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by gluv01(f): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
I love how Ini makes it look so real. Same with the guy

But who is scared of ojuju again? tongue
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by switdil(f): 12:06am On Oct 02, 2013
grin grin grin
That green man ehn
Nollywood eee
So em men get big laps lyk dis
grin
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by lepasharon(f): 3:42am On Oct 02, 2013
Wow..ini can act mehn

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2013
IS IT JUST ME, OR IS THT GREEN MONSTER WEARING A SLIPPER??

NOLLYWOOD SHA...
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by HezronLorraine(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2013
Truely mindblowing.great actors I must say.
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by Danhumprey: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2013
gluv01: I love how Ini makes it look so real. Same with the guy

But who is scared of ojuju again? tongue
See you! Talk true say you no dey fear ojuju? tongue
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by Danhumprey: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2013
That green man look like Nollywood macho man,Gentle Jack. I maybe wrong,though. lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by homesteady(m): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2013
deejay_harry1: IS IT JUST ME, OR IS THT GREEN MONSTER WEARING A SLIPPER??

NOLLYWOOD SHA...
Oga abeg go and sit down jor!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by gluv01(f): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2013
Danhumprey: See you! Talk true say you no dey fear ojuju? tongue

I no dey fear. Odeshi cheesy Then i used to bury my face in the pillow when such scene comes up which gives me nightmares. I'm a big gurl now grin
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by chymystique(f): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ini Edo take style Black(dark) oo cheesy cheesy undecided

Abeg who b dt Person in d second pix wey wan look lik Avatar??
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by denony(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
BUT INI WOWOR SMALL SHA
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
chymystique: Ini Edo take style Black(dark) oo cheesy cheesy undecided

Abeg who b dt Person in d second pix wey wan look lik Avatar??
let me guess ? you have lots of bleaching cream in ya house ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by Lilchilz(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
One day in school, During an exam, i kept
looking under the table, then i would write on
the answer sheet. My teacher saw me doing
that & thought i was copying but did not say a
word.? When collecting the paper after the
exam, he said to me.... Teacher: I'm gonna minus 10 marks. Akpos: Hiiaaa!! Why sir? Teacher: For copying. Akpos: How do you know that I was copying
sir? Teacher: I saw you looking under the table. Akpos: *laughing* Question 9 said, STUDY THE
TABLE BELOW.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by devigblegble: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
See me ri
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ah naija sci-fi grin
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by Crexus: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
... [size=14pt]
just passing... **re-engages gear...zoom off & drop this picture**
[/size]

Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lil chilz: One day in school, During an exam, i kept
looking under the table, then i would write on
the answer sheet. My teacher saw me doing
that & thought i was copying but did not say a
word.? When collecting the paper after the
exam, he said to me.... Teacher: I'm gonna minus 10 marks. Akpos: Hiiaaa!! Why sir? Teacher: For copying. Akpos: How do you know that I was copying
sir? Teacher: I saw you looking under the table. Akpos: *laughing* Question 9 said, STUDY THE
TABLE BELOW.

.........and how does this crap u posted relate to the topic at hand? ASUU why na? See wetin u don turn naija youths into

Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
y mike dey rub him prick on ini Edo lap grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by ichommy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
nice
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by shurlermoz(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
hahahaha That green monster dey wear pam sandals o, ojuju dey wear shoe?
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by chymystique(f): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
obadiah777: let me guess ? you have lots of bleaching cream in ya house ?

.. Yea I ve lots of dem cool...

Wah doz ma post ve to do wif cream
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by jentlsoul: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
homesteady:
Oga abeg go and sit down jor!
Guy e be like say na black palm sandals self,and the other guy body dirty except en wrist watch..*All hail Nollywood...
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by homesteady(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
y mike dey rub him prick on ini Edo lap grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MUMU! tongue
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by Mrshroud: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
pervert! Na dat one your eye see

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tboss Evicted From Big Brother House As 2nd Runner Up / Bbnaija: Desist From Wearing Teddy A’s Clothes – Bambam Warns Alex (video) / Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.