Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Photos Of Ini Edo & Other Celebs @ The Uyo Premiere Of “i’ll Take My Chances” - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos Of Ini Edo & Other Celebs @ The Uyo Premiere Of “i’ll Take My Chances” (4989 Views)

Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics) / Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie / Movie: I’ll Take My Chances To Premiere And Screen At Silverbird Cinemas Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ini Edo & Other Celebs @ The Uyo Premiere Of “i’ll Take My Chances” by LTVersati(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2011
Top Nigerian celebrities gathered at the premiere of Ini Edo’s latest work, I’ll Take My Chances. The premiere of the movie which also stars former Mr. Nigeria, Bryna Okwara took place at the Governor’s Banquet Hall in Uyo, and was attened by the Governor himself, Godswill Akpabio. Other guests include, Genevieve, Monalisa Chinda, RMD, Uti Nwachukwu and a host of othe

http://korrectnation.com/?p=17357#1
Re: Photos Of Ini Edo & Other Celebs @ The Uyo Premiere Of “i’ll Take My Chances” by flashemmy: 6:42am On May 02, 2013
The movie just there joor but she tried cos the nxt 1, she wld ve listen 2 all d critics & she ll give us da bomb.
Re: Photos Of Ini Edo & Other Celebs @ The Uyo Premiere Of “i’ll Take My Chances” by bannykel: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2013
Wey dem pix now?
Re: Photos Of Ini Edo & Other Celebs @ The Uyo Premiere Of “i’ll Take My Chances” by Chybeno(f): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhha

(1) (Reply)

Download Thor 2 / Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time / What's The Meaning Of Your Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.