Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room (32571 Views)

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. / Education Section Chat Room / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by haibe(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2013
clans:
Una for continue reach room 10 den we go know say una try. Abeg commot ken for d list datman no follow at all.

If you mean kenneth ikenwa, then I must say he is one of the best lecturers in biz admin, that man dey lecture abeg and his lectures are very interesting.

But still, I prefer obiwuru anytime anyday to all unilag lecturers, my worst are those yeye finance lecturers like olowe and samuel.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2013
haibe:

If you mean kenneth ikenwa, then I must say he is one of the best lecturers in biz admin, that man dey lecture abeg and his lectures are very interesting.

But still, I prefer obiwuru anytime anyday to all unilag lecturers, my worst are those yeye finance lecturers like olowe and samuel.
I agree. He's not a conventional copy and paste lecturer. He's great.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2013
This thread should be moving faster than this.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by haibe(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
These days when people ask me "What level are you now?"
I reply "If not for the strike, I should be in my final year"
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2013
haibe: These days when people ask me "What level are you now?"
I reply "If not for the strike, I should be in my final year"
That thing tire me! I'm meant to be in my penultimate year now too.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by yemiprof(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2013
Took these pictures on tuesaday, 24th September while I was reporting for the Unilag Press Club.

NANS members came to mobilize Unilag student but the school mgt ordered the closure of the Main campus gate, Police blocked NANS members from entering the campus and students were not allowed to exit the campus either.

Proudly Akokite

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by haibe(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2013
yemi prof: Took these pictures on tuesaday, 24th September while I was reporting for the Unilag Press Club.

NANS members came to mobilize Unilag student but the school mgt ordered the closure of the Main campus gate, Police blocked NANS members from entering the campus and students were not allowed to exit the campus either.

Proudly Akokite

oga which pic
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by yemiprof(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2013
Good morning
Publivision Group, a brand and Media Company invites you to patronize her for your;

Branding
Publishing & Printing
Event Planning and Management
Online Campaign
Productions of social event souvenirs
Projector renting
Advertising
Graphics Designing &
PR and media Consulting

BB Pin: 2AD28D3B
publivisiongroup@gmail.com

Publivision Group- Providing Solutions always.
Proudly Akokite
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by yemiprof(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2013
haibe:

oga which pic

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Fynestboi: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2013
Get your pens ready...

First of its kind dnt be left out

https://www.nairaland.com/1475800/nairaland-annual-educational-debate-competition
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2013
denniece1:
Yeah man
'Em engineering students too like book....I'm dat IB person in electrical dat visits him
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by denniece1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
bataderemi:
'Em engineering students too like book....I'm dat IB person in electrical dat visits him
Ohh,dat 5pointer baaa..yr1.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by VivyGift(f): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pls print out your docket:

STUDENT of the UNiversity of LAGOS can now print their examination docket. This is not a fallacy as it has been confirmed! Visit the university website. www.unilag.edu.ng. Visit student portal and see more.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by haibe(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
Vivy Gift: Pls print out your docket:

STUDENT of the UNiversity of LAGOS can now print their examination docket. This is not a fallacy as it has been confirmed! Visit the university website. www.unilag.edu.ng. Visit student portal and see more.

This is serious, am not thinking of exam at all.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
haibe:

This is serious, am not thinking of exam at all.
this implies that exam is on the way?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by bolakale30(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
brownbest:
this implies that exam is on the way?
Nope, it only shows that while your lecturers are on strike, other employed personnel on campus are doing their job! You won't write exams until the strike has been suspended. UNILAG is too ingrained in ASUU for them to. Back-out
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
denniece1:
Ohh,dat 5pointer baaa..yr1.
Yr1,yeah...talk of pot calling kettle black
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
bataderemi:
Yr1,yeah...talk of pot calling kettle black

@****@
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Chosen4ever: 2:20am On Oct 19, 2013
[size=14pt]The great miracle crusade(ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS) holds this weekend, 19th & 20th October 2013, at the Lord's Chosen International HQ church, Ijesha (Ijesha B/stop) tHE G.O. will be ministering in the power of the Holy Ghost. Be there!![/size]

The Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9o3E2-V04U
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by omotayo9177: 3:35am On Oct 20, 2013
Vivy Gift: I heard we r asked to print our exam docket. undecided Hw true is this?
??
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by omotayo9177: 3:42am On Oct 20, 2013
So_lange: Hiya akokaites. I'm Sophia Plange Botany 300L. Though I'm still in d hostel, but I miss all fun. New hall's noise, dose dat smooch @ FSS, lagoon resort romance, senate buildin romance, Edu love garden, lectures, coursemates, wake up sisters, BYNO with his Guitar and dose 2 gurls @ the back of Access bank, everyfin. Hopin for al dis ASUU tinz 2 end. Aal iz well sha.I rep ULSSA
Pele
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Cutesthunk(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
I had a great time yesterday
listening to one of the
greatest motivational
speakers in the world today,
Dr Myles Munroe at Ltv,
agindingbi Ikeja at a youth
empowerment programme
organised by the first lady of
Lagos state. Dr Myles Munroe
spoke to us about the 10
principles for becoming a
successful leader.....but before
i list these steps, i would love
to share a few experiences he
had as a child and how he
discovered he had a mental
capacity for greatness despite
the fact his white (oinbo)
teacher called him a ''slow
learner''...........hmmmm......touchin
Just like any young black kid
over there in The bahamas, Dr
Myles Munroe had a dream to
be great in life, his parents
didnt have much so poverty
was part of the
family.........while in school, he
wasnt doing too well (olodo
rabata), this apparently made
his white teacher tell him
''Myles, ure a slow learner, you
can never suceed..........'' He
went home in tears that day,
mum encouraged him , gave
him a book to read, in that
book he discovered there was
no limit to what he could
achieve, our minds have such
innate greatness that
transcends all the laws of life
and man. (Dr Ben Carson)
Dr Myles started reading
voraciously, he particularly
hinted on reading books
(saying 80% of all he knows
came from books,OMG!!! He
reads 4 books every month,in
the toilet, Bathroom, office,
airport,
everywhere) ,memorised
formulars continuously and
read over and over and over
again(SACRIFICE, DELAYED
GRATIFICATION,this is where
most people miss it,), 6
MONTHS LATER, he
skyrocketted from being an 'F'
student to becoming an A
student. WOW! WHAT
GREATNESS!
Dr Myles Munroe had found
that light --''our minds can do
great things'' He used his,
harnessing the unlimited
capacity of his mind! A few
years later when he had
become very succesful he met
that same teacher that told
him ''you're a slow learner,
you can't go far in life boy!''
The teacher started shedding
tears profusely......he just
couldnt believe it......Now
listen....''DON'T ALLOW THE
OPINIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE
DEFINE WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE
IN LIFE............
Here are the 10 principles he
gave for becoming a succesful
leader......
(1) PURPOSE
(2) PASSION
(3) PLAN
(4) PRINCIPLES
(5) PEOPLE
(6) CONSISTENCE
(7) PATIENCE
( PERSEVERANCE
(9) POSTERITY
(10) PRAYER..
Reach for the stars my
greatest friends! There is so
much our minds can do!

--Cutest Hunk

1 Like

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by omotayo9177: 4:00am On Oct 29, 2013
whr v u guys bn to?I was tnkin ds thread hs bn closed.anybdy in skul?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 30, 2013
omotayo9177: whr v u guys bn to?I was tnkin ds thread hs bn closed.anybdy in skul?
None oo.....or r u still in sch?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by bolakale30(m): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2013
Am in school!
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ollyndjeda(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2013
Abeg iya pato still dey come school? I dey miss her asaro die
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by mykhell50(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2013
ayomidis:

who u be...Mog?

chaii.... Ibadan... Yhu dey craze o, yhu con dey form anonymous for me here... Thanks To wale... Na him fall yhur hand...lol cheesy
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
guys how possible is it switching from radiography to medicine and surgery all in the same faculty of clinical sciences
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2013
brownbest: guys how possible is it switching from radiography to medicine and surgery all in the same faculty of clinical sciences
all u hav to do is just to buy a Radio and put medicine inside of it and if it doesn't work, u perform a surgery on it dats all....thank me Latergrin
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by snoopy(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2013
ollyndjeda: Abeg iya pato still dey come school? I dey miss her asaro die

Stopped eating that womans food cuz of her poor hygiene undecided
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
phayvorr: all u hav to do is just to buy a Radio and put medicine inside of it and if it doesn't work, u perform a surgery on it dats all....thank me Latergrin
you're too funny for my liking
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by labodinho: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
brownbest: guys how possible is it switching from radiography to medicine and surgery all in the same faculty of clinical sciences

Bro,crossing to MBBS is not an easy task.You need 3 things;
1)cpga 4.5+
2)Extra LEG.
3)God's intervention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

LASU Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary and Direct Entry Admission List / Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case / Maria Atere, FUNAAB Student Dies; Lost To "Negligence"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.