Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room (32565 Views)

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. / Education Section Chat Room / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by mykhell50(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
Francobaresi:
Francis aka baresi
nice meeting you boss!
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by mykhell50(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
damoskiy: I sabi dis.guy wella...I dey mariere D104...u ar humpreys friend abi..MIC class rep...I dey fisheries sha....I no nid to tell u my name...u suppose knw me....
cheif.... I sight you o.... I know you wella na. Damilola abi?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by damoskiy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
mykhell50:
cheif.... I sight you o.... I know you wella na. Damilola abi?
boss how u dey...hope say u dey enjoy wetin ASUU put us into?....awon babes kno...
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by bolakale30(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hon Bolakale reporting for duty, a parliamentarian of the mother of all faculties, if you can decode my faculty I will ....
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by mykhell50(m): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
damoskiy: boss how u dey...hope say u dey enjoy wetin ASUU put us into?....awon babes kno...
me dey manage the condition o. But me dey find work o.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by damoskiy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
mykhell50:
I don send u mail...na u ooo...how those bad MIC gurls...saw one of them 2 weeks ago sha....
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by JOYCEOUS(f): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
mykhell50:
for ova 3 months u stil dey find work?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by mykhell50(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
damoskiy: I don send u mail...na u ooo...how those bad MIC gurls...saw one of them 2 weeks ago sha....
ama check the mail. Which of the MIC gurls did you see?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by mykhell50(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
babe.... I i've been busy lately, and now that i'm free, i don't wanna be idle. Get it?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by opeyemi2012(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Prospective PG student. Applying for MSc Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management. Shout out to you all!

Greatest Akokites!!!!
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by damoskiy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
mykhell50:
ama check the mail. Which of the MIC gurls did you see?
I can't remember her name jare....na soo..boss...
JOYCEOUS:
have also bin searching...I went somewhere and they told they could not accept me because I was more than the work I was about to be giving...
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by mykhell50(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
damoskiy: I can't remember her name jare....na soo..boss... have also bin searching...I went somewhere and they told they could not accept me because I was more than the work I was about to be giving...
na so jare
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ugonna1054(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Any Geology fresheman in da house Indicate by answering present...as for me am present..
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Freezle(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nice thread, Greetings to you all. Where are the Engr here? One family... Greatest Akokites
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ollyndjeda(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2013
Seems i'm d only person repping jaja here, though coming from sodeinde jaja looks boring. Miss schl like mad. Amphid theatre my favorite hangout at night. I miss that labaika dude, slapping girls on their boo.bs when they dress indecently. Up biz admin. #teamMO

1 Like

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ahbeylincoln: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2013
Tnks..bt how exactly do i access d unilag students email?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by yinkeys(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2013
Hello everyone; if ur studying petroleum engineering. Kindly notify me;pls I wanna find out something
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ahbeylincoln: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2013
Shout out to all akokites(Greatest Akokites!!!). All economics 100l students nd all FSS students..non d least ,all shodeinde"s(pray dey avn"t broken my locker)!!! Really missin Y'all

1 Like

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2013
ahbey_lincoln: Shout out to all akokites(Greatest Akokites!!!). All economics 100l students nd all FSS students..non d least ,all shodeinde"s(pray dey avn"t broken my locker)!!! Really missin Y'all
#TEAMNESA unilag chapter. Is shola still your course rep/ class governor?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by bolakale30(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2013
ahbey_lincoln: Tnks..bt how exactly do i access d unilag students email?
Visit the school website, on the first page in that slide show, u will see UNILAG or u can come to El-kanemi let me help u out!!!!
In deed and In truth!
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2013
I hope this strike would not have a bad effect on our grades.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by haibe(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2013
Ugosample: I hope this strike would not have a bad effect on our grades.

For me its definitely going to have a good effect
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2013
haibe:

For me its definitely going to have a good effect
Good for you. I guess you're studying.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2013
For those @ school, is the library open?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by haibe(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ugosample: Good for you. I guess you're studying.

To an extent
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Breezy90(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
pharmacy luth 200 level..wow I rily miss eninjoku*shouts on top of his voice*SWEET HOT DOUGNUT.GP BOOSTING DOUGNUT.surely it did boost ma gp..miss lagoon front.wil neva forget dis place(choi).miss dose crazy shodiende boys..*rily wish medilag can be lyk akoka..buh we've gat no choice..#cheers#
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by bollyrossy: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
I miss kofo ademola hall, I rep dept of #human kinetics# am a proud educator and a physical educator.... Greatest akokite!!!
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ayomidis(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
bolakale30: Hon Bolakale reporting for duty, a parliamentarian of the mother of all faculties, if you can decode my faculty I will ....

i hope to meet ya someday (no dey feel lyk celeb o) i read a story of urs twas good.. U stay in elka...and i guess u are studying english or in educ... I don get am oya wetin u go do!?!
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ayomidis(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
caterwaul:
no mind am, him and dat yellow pawpaw wey dem dy call Humphrey cheesy

who u be...Mog?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ayomidis(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
mykhell50:
Jesus!!! Abeg Who be this Well, i stay in C210 buh...everyone in C304 are ma big time Padis. What's yhur name?
i get other things to dey think about dan 2 save una room numba 4 my head...infact i don dey consider harrison assignment wey we go start wen we resume (u shuld join the dots and knw who by now) while staying jobless now
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Cutesthunk(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
HAPI SUNDAE TO U ALL
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by mykhell50(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
ayomidis: i get other things to dey think about dan 2 save una room numba 4 my head...infact i don dey consider harrison assignment wey we go start wen we resume (u shuld join the dots and knw who by now) while staying jobless now
bro...i still don't get it.... What's yhur name? Abeg nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets / Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case / LASU Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary and Direct Entry Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.