Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,191 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. (30120 Views)

Five Brainless Job Interview Questions That Need To Die!!! / 10 Killer Interview Questions That You Cannot Avoid / 50 Interview Questions/answers That Will Help You Succeed In That Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by adexsimply(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
Caracta: 36... Now that's funny!

36? olodo like you
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by mspee(f): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
35 embarassed
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Jdfada: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
adeaugustus:
Scored 36. Fairly accurate, but question 3 doesn't have the right option to what I do when I talk to people. I practically talk with my hands, my hands and mouth coordination is close to perfection. So am always demonstrating my speech.

U speak my mind....
I must say am impressed, i got 39 and the description is quite close.

1 Like

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
homesteady: cheesy 41!
But 51 - 60 describes me better!
thats the best answer i have gotten here so far,if they added arm robber,militant and rapist as an attribute,u go see as people go de deny everything!mine is 50 jare
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by indoorlove(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
affigurl5:

SAME HERE-- 36 AND IT TRULY DESCRIBES WHO I AM.
Now, we can go ahead with our wedding plan?
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by agrovick(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
Which test be that
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by 4mula22(m): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
Seriously.... What are you guys talking about?
Cos I'm pretty much lost here undecided
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by demmyzenny(m): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
Somebody help me out, I cannt find any test here na
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Chiyung(f): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
39 So true
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Perfecter4real(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
I got 44 d description is kinda right about me...but i don't believe in such logic.
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Gboliwe: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
demmyzenny: Somebody help me out, I cannt find any test here na
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by soultender(f): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Nexxy007: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
Where da heck is da fvcking test?
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Caracta(f): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
adexsimply:
36? olodo like you

*face palm* Duuuuuuh! Wetin you get? -0.5?
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by agrovick(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
Where ar the test questns?
rodeo0070: ...
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by demmyzenny(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Somebody should answer me plz, where is the test abeg?

1 Like

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Danice253: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
am lost here. Which question
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by adexsimply(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
Caracta:

*face palm* Duuuuuuh! Wetin you get? -0.5?
undecided sad cry angry
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Allurefunky(f): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
I scored 34
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by adexsimply(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
Danice253: am lost here. Which question
demmyzenny: Somebody should answer me plz, where is the test abeg?

It has been COMOTTED grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by nwaobitex: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
rodeo0070: ...
wetin dey hapen
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by XwhY(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Can someone help me out here. I cant see any question here!
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by nurmanteasynoni: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
Abeg ooooo.,,, me I no see any questions ooo
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by pri3stess(f): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
TF i dont see anything.
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Rubbish test
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Is there something I'm supposed to be seeing here.I definitely,am not seeing any question.
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Davidson267(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lil chilz: A professor drove into a petrol station in his
sleek
state of the art range rover sports.
Professor: guy, abeg, give me full tank.
Fuel Attendant: Sir, I don't speak pidgin, I only
speak English
Professor: Ok! good morning,I currently feel a
profound desire to replenish the propelling of
my
motorized automobile. Therefore I cordially
request you to transfer from your subterranean
reservoir a
sufficient quantity of the combustible fluid of
the
highest octane rating to fill the appropriate
receptacle of the said means of perambulation to the
brim.
Fuel Attendant: Oga na play I dey play o, how
much
fuel you wan buy?
haha
Lil chilz: A professor drove into a petrol station in his
sleek
state of the art range rover sports.
Professor: guy, abeg, give me full tank.
Fuel Attendant: Sir, I don't speak pidgin, I only
speak English
Professor: Ok! good morning,I currently feel a
profound desire to replenish the propelling of
my
motorized automobile. Therefore I cordially
request you to transfer from your subterranean
reservoir a
sufficient quantity of the combustible fluid of
the
highest octane rating to fill the appropriate
receptacle of the said means of perambulation to the
brim.
Fuel Attendant: Oga na play I dey play o, how
much
fuel you wan buy?
hahahahah
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by yeyeman92(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
agrovick: Which test be that
Go and b wise nah!! Stop dis perilous act
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Caracta(f): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
adexsimply:
undecided sad cry angry

tongue
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by Iaz93: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
45! Chei! This thing na mushe!
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by adexsimply(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
Caracta:

tongue
embarassed angry angry angry
Re: Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. by rodeo0070(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
I'm so sorry for what happened please. The questions are there now but not as organized as before. But please bear with me. As soon as I get home, I'll make all necessary corrections. Thanks...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations / Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) / Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.