Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments (14015 Views)

Cape Verde May Appeal To Fifa Over Disqualification / Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Accountover Racist Comments / Row Over Racist Balotelli Cartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by lildray(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
[quote author=Sagamite]Rubbish!

He should have at least been fined very heavily.

He is a racist
this guy, u high abi
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by Sagamite(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
That was very racist but i'm happe he was not suspended but i think a monetary fine would have done it.

I hope he was not suspended (for the sake of SE, Nigeria and WC), but I sure hoped he was fined like some £40K or something.
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by Sagamite(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
lildray: this guy, u high abi

I no dey your drug/mari joint o.

I think you dey see double.
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by myOGAonTOP: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sagamite:

What is a racist comment, what is a racial comment?

I would have loved to answer to that except that you will want some argument and right now am busy at my place of work. I know thee sir. Lol

1 Like

Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by Emmysteve(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
That was very racist but i'm happe he was not suspended but i think a monetary fine would have done it.
its not too late for you to atleast place '' a monetary fine" on him.
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by theripper3: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
So Africans fit dey racist to one another? All them tailess monkeys. E dey funny one kind o.
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
homesteady: Ah! ThankGoD oh!
Keshi go and sin no more!
Tom Saintfiet I know you'll be very angry and jealous! grin just drink rat poison, and all your sorrows will disappear! grin

I m so luvin ur signature......dah rily gets me emotional
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sagamite: Rubbish!

He is a racist

Come fine am na
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by DrKlever(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
Good news. Its now time to celebrate it with antelope meat.
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by Tonniey(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2013

He is a racist
You can as well help file an appeal if the judgement vex you
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by scholes23(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2013

He is a racist

If its paining u, look for the nearest TRANSFORMER.
Sadist....... Ur inability to read and comprehend has affected ur level of reasoning
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by collynzo2(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
I love the way FIFA, humiliated that Saintfiet of a guy by clearing Keshi. The man is a fool, how could he go all the way to a British website to access information meant for British people and then use it against Nigeria? He is Belgian, he was the coach of Malawi, so where does the British Foreign office come in? What happened to Malawi embassy in Nigeria? Saintfiet should have been fined for stupidity!

Any African player that goes to Europe and starts talking about where is safe and isn't safedeserves to be asked to go back to his country.

4 Likes

Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by scholes23(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
gboss4sure:

Come fine am na
Tonniey:
You can as well help file an appeal if the judgement vex you

No mind d guy. D thing wey dey hungry am nor dey market since he doesn't know how to read and comprehend.
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
myOGAonTOP: I will still stand by my earlier comments on this matter; keshi never made RACIST comments, he made RACIAL comments.
wat is d diff btw beauty n beautiful
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
I see
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by Sagamite(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
scholes23:

No mind d guy. D thing wey dey hungry am nor dey market since he doesn't know how to read and comprehend.

You are a person!

Your moronic arsse just felt like using the word "comprehend" because it sounds like big grammar to you? grin
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by Sagamite(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
collynzo2: I love the way FIFA, humiliated that Saintfiet of a guy by clearing Keshi. The man is a fool, how could he go all the way to a British website to access information meant for British people and then use it against Nigeria? He is Belgian, he was the coach of Malawi, so where does the British Foreign office come in? What happened to Malawi embassy in Nigeria? Saintfiet should have been fined for stupidity!

Any African player that goes to Europe and starts talking about where is safe and isn't safedeserves to be asked to go back to his country.

What a mooron!

So because information is published by the British then the information should only be for the British? grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder, fucktards like you speak like fucktards. You ignore all information except it is information created in or by Nigerians, which we all know are virtually non-existent and the ones that exist are mainly provided by fucktards. undecided

What a stuuuuuuuuuupid argument!
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by scholes23(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Your moronic arsse just felt like using the word "comprehend" because it sounds like big grammar to you? grin

O boy see INTRO, d title u give me make sense die, u just made me celebrity. Add more.
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by myOGAonTOP: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
A RACIST comment derogates, relegates and tries to promote another colour over other by attributing or connoting offensive statement to that regard.
E.G : A white man calls balotelli a monkey (lower animal) and throws a banana at samuel eto'o (or should i use mikel?). These actions indicates that these individuals are LESS HUMAN. When a brit calls a black american a 'nigga', its considered racist but blacks could use the same words on themselves as a cliche.

A RACIAL comment emphasises on a quality or attribute peculiar to a race without derogating or promoting superiority to other races. So i can say 'all these white dudes better go sit on their seats (or country) ' BUT i cannot say 'all these nazis better go back to their seats'.
Thats the way I UNDERSTAND it.
SAGAMITE (or whatever aliases he goes with) pls take note.

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by collynzo2(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sagamite:

What a mooron!

So because information is published by the British then the information should only be for the British? grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder, fucktards like you speak like fucktards. You ignore all information except it is information created in or by Nigerians, which we all know are virtually non-existent and the ones that exist are mainly provided by fucktards. undecided

You scumbag! The website clearly states that the information is meant for BRITISH CITIZENS AND BUSINESSES abroad. Prat http://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/foreign-commonwealth-office

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by scholes23(m): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sagamite:

What a mooron!

Eeyaahh!!!!!! Someone is losing it here. Someone pls call 911

1 Like

Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by scholes23(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
collynzo2: You scumbag! The website clearly states that the information is meant for BRITISH CITIZENS AND BUSINESSES abroad. Prat http://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/foreign-commonwealth-office

Boss don't mind him jare, if u scroll up u'll see what I said he's suffering from.

INABILITY TO READ AND COMPREHEND
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by Sagamite(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
collynzo2: You scumbag! The website clearly states that the information is meant for BRITISH CITIZENS AND BUSINESSES abroad. Prat http://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/foreign-commonwealth-office

You are a person!

So that means no one else can find the information useful or applicable? grin

Cretin, which schools failed you? grin

scholes23:

Eeyaahh!!!!!! Someone is losing it here. Someone pls call 911

Cretin, what has comprehend got to do in your sentence? grin

person!
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by Sagamite(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
myOGAonTOP: A RACIST comment derogates, relegates and tries to promote another colour over other by attributing or connoting offensive statement to that regard.
E.G : A white man calls balotelli a monkey (lower animal) and throws a banana at samuel eto'o (or should i use mikel?). These actions indicates that these individuals are LESS HUMAN. When a brit calls a black american a 'nigga', its considered racist but blacks could use the same words on themselves as a cliche.

A RACIAL comment emphasises on a quality or attribute peculiar to a race without derogating or promoting superiority to other races. So i can say 'all these white dudes better go sit on their seats (or country) ' BUT i cannot say 'all these nazis better go back to their seats'.
Thats the way I UNDERSTAND it.
SAGAMITE (or whatever aliases he goes with) pls take note.

So you think someone saying another is not black and should go back to the where he comes from does not "derogate, relegate or try to promote another colour over other by attributing or connoting offensive statement to that regard".

Please answer well because if you don't I have an alias for you to adopt. Please take note.
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by Lilimax(f): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sagamite:

But if a white person should tell an African taking a job in Europe that he is not European and should go back to Africa you will scream RAAAAAAAAAAAAAACISM!!!
Nah, you're quoting him out of context undecided
However, the verdict has been given by FIFA or would you want to reverse it ? sad
May be too late grin
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by Sagamite(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lilimax: Nah, you're quoting him out of context undecided
However, the verdict has been given by FIFA or would you want to reverse it ? sad
May be too late grin

Out of context?

Oya let me quote verbatim: "I think the coach of Malawi is crazy. If he wants to talk to FIFA, he should go back to Belgium. He is not an African person, he is a white dude, he should go back to Belgium".

How is that out of context?
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by scholes23(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
May be too late grin

He knows nothing. All he knows is fuckstard. He needs deliverance
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by myOGAonTOP: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
There is a 'special' individual on this thread. Everybody steer clear!!!

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by myOGAonTOP: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
There is a 'special' individual with choice words on this thread. Everybody steer clear!!!
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by granmaster(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
May be too late grin
do you think that average Muslims like the way south south person become the coach of super eagle?, guys open your eyes and watch the name of that guy he must be a boko member
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
granmaster:
do you think that average Muslims like the way south south person become the coach of super eagle?, guys open your eyes and watch the name of that guy he must be a boko member
smh mumu comment
Re: Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments by scholes23(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
granmaster:

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Corruption Probe Led To NFF, CAF Clash, Pinnick’s Exit / Lionel Messi Named In Argentina Squad For Copa America / Senegal Vs Gambia : AFCON 2023 (3 - 0) On 15th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.