Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Open Letter To An Ex!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To An Ex!!! (1798 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / When You See An Ex / Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To An Ex!!! by 49cents(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ever since I found out that she's been cheating on me I have never been myself.....

initial I was doubtful, but last night, yes last night, I had my fears confirmed...she was taking more than she was giving!

Oh what indescribable pains, considering my unalloyed devotion and loyalty to our pretty long standing relationship she was just milking me dry and taking me for granted.

All through the night I have mused on how to get back at her, I would have consulted my attorney to send her divorce papers but we were never really married.... So I thought I should stick and recoup all I have put into this our affair over the years in kind;

My mind is telling me to use her and dump her like a bad habit, it sounded vindictive enough at first, but then again my feelings for her is all gone, my affections that ran deep have evaporated like the nations funds are won't to in the National treasury....now all I feel is hate and disgust, the sight her irritates me like I have exhaled a foul odour.....

So today, yes today I moved on, without telling her yellow cheating ass that I wanted out, for I have found a another all green and fresh......

Today I moved all my belongings from her domain, yes I moved my phone contacts and sms from MTN to Etisalat, though I am leaving behind a 15 day BIS subscription, its nothing as long as I have my precious phone number. LOL!!!
Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by 190theclown: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
My open letter to my ex:

Dear ex

How you dey grin grin grin

yours sincerely

190 tongue

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by AbuMikey(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
Na your wahala be dis,e nor concern me grincheesy
Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by homesteady(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
Which kind sorrowful advert be this? grin
Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Glad you left without stooping to a low level. Clearly it isn't worth it. Move on with confidence and your reputation intact. Surely, you have found what will appreciate you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by Afam4eva(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pls what's this doing in the romance section. Ohh, people are now romancing their network provider. SMH
Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls what's this doing in the romance section. Ohh, people are now romancing their network provider. SMH

It's romantic jor. We know you still dey use quill and paper. Those of us with phones love better network lol.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by Afam4eva(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
ogugua88:

It's romantic jor. We know you still dey use quill and paper. Those of us with phones love better network lol.
To think i was even pitying for the guy thinking his girlfriend broke his heart angry
Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by Vivly(f): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Oh! Its not even a girl that's his ex.
Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2013
More like the the "lamentations of dumped nigga" grin
Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 03, 2013
She dumped you and you signed out on your own post about her with the word "lol"

Pathetic
Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2013
am sorry bro, just take hrt.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2013
Lol-ing grin grin
Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by babadey(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2013
49cents: Ever since I found out that she's been cheating on me I have never been myself.....

initial I was doubtful, but last night, yes last night, I had my fears confirmed...she was taking more than she was giving!

Oh what indescribable pains, considering my unalloyed devotion and loyalty to our pretty long standing relationship she was just milking me dry and taking me for granted.

All through the night I have mused on how to get back at her, I would have consulted my attorney to send her divorce papers but we were never really married.... So I thought I should stick and recoup all I have put into this our affair over the years in kind;

My mind is telling me to use her and dump her like a bad habit, it sounded vindictive enough at first, but then again my feelings for her is all gone, my affections that ran deep have evaporated like the nations funds are won't to in the National treasury....now all I feel is hate and disgust, the sight her irritates me like I have exhaled a foul odour.....

So today, yes today I moved on, without telling her yellow cheating ass that I wanted out, for I have found a another all green and fresh......

Today I moved all my belongings from her domain, yes I moved my phone contacts and sms from MTN to Etisalat, though I am leaving behind a 15 day BIS subscription, its nothing as long as I have my precious phone number. LOL!!!

Lovely breakup letter. It would have been the best ever if it was for a lady.
Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by spicyv1(f): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2013
How come the majority don't gerrit?

Op: the grass only seems greener on the other side, how can you even dare to compare much less leave your very dynamic, caring, thoughtful, cost effective, ever reliable partner for one that would limit you and dissapoint you when you need her most? angry you better go back to your ex! She wouldn't even require any apology as she'd be waiting to receive you with arms filled with goody bags wink
Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by mspee(f): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
how romantic undecided
Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
@49cents,

Before you leave her or she leaves you, ensure to do what this wise man did @ link below.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/marry-virgin-man-tells-wife-insisting-divorce/#sthash.vfqHBo3a.dpuf

####RIP as nigeria mourn###
Re: Open Letter To An Ex!!! by dabrake(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
49cents: Ever since I found out that she's been cheating on me I have never been myself.....

So today, yes today I moved on, without telling her yellow cheating ass [/b]that I wanted out, for I have found a [b]another all green and fresh......

Am I the only one who sees this thing as dumping a MTN line for etisalat??

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Commit Suicide... (no Going Back) / How To Deal With Girls That Type With 'k' And Other.. / 15 Reasons To Date A Farmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.