Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? (22686 Views)

~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids? / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? by hairbraiding: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2013
lorretta u: Braids for 200 dollars?
That's more than 30k
Damn. Here you can get very nice braid for less than 5k. Sometimes between 2- 4 k.

And my hair dresser is awesome.she's always done before 4hrs.even the very tiny braid(onemillion braids)never takes more than 4hrs and never costs more than 5k

I love braids.

You see, what peeps should realize is that, what you find common in your area is hot cake for another place.

Micro Braids, cornrows, Senegalese twists, Ghana weaving, all of them are natural African styles. Yes, your friend can even braid your hair free under mango tree.
But, can they do that in USA? No!

So, the people that are complaining about $200 braids, let us ask you, how much did you buy your REAL HUMAN hair (Peruvian or Brazilian)?

Oyinbo people nor dey pay for REAL HUMAN hair, because e dey their head naturally. But African babes go hustle until dem raise the money take buy weave-on.

So, $200 is not too much for Braiding for USA. It is good. It shows that what we don't value has solid value elsewhere. That will also inspire ladies that know how to braid. Cos you know that if you travel to USA or Europe, you can always make cash on the side by braiding people's hair. Check am na.

Anyway, e go make sense if all the fine fine omoge's wen like braids, fit em signup for the website wen person dey promote.
www.hairbraidingnetwork.com

Drop some kain fine fine pictures of your braids, make we see. By the time people see beta pisure, dem go understand.

1 Like

Re: Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? by Bootylicious(f): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
I am currently on braids... and i'm loving it! It's worth it grin
Re: Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
hairbraiding:
So, the people that are complaining about $200 braids, let us ask you, how much did you buy your REAL HUMAN hair (Peruvian or Brazilian)?
the weave lasts longer which is why women are willing to spend more on it

Oyinbo people nor dey pay for REAL HUMAN hair, because e dey their head naturally. But African babes go hustle until dem raise the money take buy weave-on.
i know quite a number of them who get hair extensions for the fuller look and i know of a few white men who left their profession to open up saloons and sell human hair extensions because they believed that it was a much more profitable business and most of their clients are caucasian. So oyinbos do pay for real human hair, probably more if u ask me.

So, $200 is not too much for Braiding for USA. It is good. It shows that what we don't value has solid value elsewhere.
undecided for 3 to 6 weeks of plastic extensions on your head that you use once
Re: Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? by satellitedaisy: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
$200! shocked Choi!

Anyway, maye na Brazillian attachment grin grin
Re: Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? by kokoye(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
satellitedaisy: $200! shocked Choi!

The 200 bucks was for the labor....not the attachment/extension...dat one na another matter!

I pity the people wey get wife and multiple daughters in this day and age o...especially overseas wey no grandma dey to braid for free by burying those heads between their stinky laps. yuk!

2 Likes

Re: Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? by acem(f): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Get your quality human hair at very good prices .Less pain and its light estachic@yahoo.com
Re: Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? by nomabeeee(f): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2013
smileyI luv braids.it brings out more d feminity in u and mks u luk vry natural
Re: Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? by Wislet(f): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2013
AU NATURELLE works for me.

Can no longer stand any artificials. Better, since i hv more than enough hair anyways.
Re: Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? by fabulousdame(f): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
i love braids buh i cant sit for 8 hrs or more just to braid my hair... sometimes i braid buh very big ones not tiny...100 braids at most. lol... i like braiding people's hair more than i like people braiding mine.
Re: Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? by acem(f): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Cheap brazilian,peruvian,indian hair for sale..pls contact estachic@yahoo.com to order yours
satellitedaisy: $200! shocked Choi!

Re: Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? by hairbraiding: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
So, I guess everybody should go natural and save the $200 you would have used for braiding or human hair.
What ya think?

http://www.hairbraidingnetwork.com
Re: Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? by arunmeka: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello All,

My Name is Arun Meka. I lived and worked in Lagos for many years, and now I am into full-time exporting human hair from India.

I export to Nigeria and many other countries.

Following are my products:-

1) Wefted hair - Funmi hair, Remy hair and Non-remy hair
2) Bulk hair
3) Clip extensions
4) Wigs

Price range for 8 to 32 inches (machine weft hair extensions):-

wholesale price - $25 to $80 (maximum)
retail prices - $40 to $125 (maximum)

I have a local contact in Lagos. Please contact me or my contact in Lagos if you are looking for any of the above products.
I offer heavy discounts for wholesale buyers.

Arun Meka (India) - +91-9849441092
BB PIN:75973261
Chidinma (Lagos) - +234-8034100068

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Identify Good Senator Material? / Contestants Of Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.