Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) (34902 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by billante(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
A new world class hospital named Nizamiye Hospitals has opened for services at abuja! Their facilities are excellent and can compete with any hospital any where in the world.

This is one of the outcome of government policy to reverse the medical tourism that has been heavily criticized.....The federal government under the direction of ministry of health setup a committee headed by Tony Elumelu to see to setting up of Private world class hospitals all over the country, and its pleasing to report that tens of it are being constructed and established in coming months/yrs as i report. Lots of deals are being signed/Pursued by Nigerians and their foreign counterparts especially the Indians currently.

Enjoy Below the Pictures of Nizamiye hotel.... sorry hospital Abuja wink

1 Like

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by billante(m): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Peaceful Clean Environment(Reception Area)

1 Like

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by billante(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Consultation Rooms

1 Like

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by billante(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
Intensive Care Unit

1 Like

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by billante(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Single Bedded Rooms

1 Like

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by billante(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Delivery Room

1 Like

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by billante(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
Eye Theatre

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by billante(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Vip Rooms

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by kelvincoll(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
wink Naija's Grey Anatomy season begins!..lol

This is nice, I pray they offer world class care as well

14 Likes

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by Rochero(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
Looks impressive

1 Like

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by Omen100(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
kelvincoll: wink Naija's Grey Anatomy season begins!..lol

This is nice, I pray they offer world class care as well

Its met for world class Nigeria elites & might's. with world class loots stolen from ordinary Nigerians who knows nothing about the opening of this world class hospital in Abuja. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

9 Likes

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by LordMecuzy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
hmmmmmm Nice Hospital,

Tho i cant dream of there 4 now with my 38k graduate salary wink grin sad

But if ur time reach to die whether u are hospitalized here u would still die

Thats Life

9 Likes

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by pafra(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
nice furniture and internal decoration. you have refuse to show us the important facilities for diagnosis, the laboratory and the quality of the medical personnel.

2 Likes

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by wesley80(m): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
Looks mighty impressive but the question is where will they find first class doctors and nurses to run the place? Hope they are prepared to import them also. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by Omen100(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
wesley80: Looks mighty impressive but the question is where will they find first class doctors and nurses to run the place? Hope they are prepared to import them also. Just saying.

That's never a problem, they can get cheap first class Indians doctors to man the place, even there are also first class Pakistani-an doctors with lots of experience, so that's shouldn't among their problems. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by Ymodulus: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Was the hospital built by the Chinese?

i love it. i can see china flag on the building top.

I love china and am a proud Nigerian Chinese.

Go china go china

2 Likes

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
definitely not for people without means..

2 Likes

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by Sweetapple007(f): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Meh the hospital look like a hotel i wonder how much their service wil cost.
Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by imperiouxx(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hmmm! Looks promising but only for the rich in pocket. Chei! And our general hospitals are still using mosquito nets over rusty beds and shaded lanterns beside the beds at night......

♫♪♫ It's a hard knock life! ♫♪♫

1 Like

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by eagleeye2: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Loot in Nigeria, and die in Nigeria, so there will be no need or reason to Put your corpse on a plane.....
.Good development though.

1 Like

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Waiting for clowns from west

1 Like

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by taharqa: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Omen100:

Its met for world class Nigeria elites & might's. with world class loots stolen from ordinary Nigerians who knows nothing about the opening of this world class hospital in Abuja. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Come SHUT that ya Mouth UP, fast..... 'Enemies of Progress' dem grin

3 Likes

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
I work in one of the top hospitals in the US.

As far as equipment goes, at least in the patient/ward rooms, this is indeed first class and very comparable. Now we need adequate staff as well as maintenance for proper upkeep.
Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by kokoye(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Rochero: Looks impressive

"Looks" is the word.

I hope the services will be as impressive.
Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by mysticgal(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
so wow
Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Where is it located in Abuja?
Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by sonibota: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Beautiful concept and world class indeed. But when the chips are down and the ogas at the top begin to bring in their wards as doctors and consultants, then you will begin to see a downward trend. I think we need to invoke God's mercies to take charge.

1 Like

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by rman: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Impressive structure and Set up, if service delivery matches what is obtained internationally, then it is indeed world class.

We are progressing, it is just too damn slow!

2 Likes

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by BabaAlabi: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Choi...Na hospital abi hotel be this? If I be doctor for here all the nurses go suffer for my hand.

1 Like

Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by rman: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
sonibota: Beautiful concept and world class indeed. But when the chips are down and the ogas at the top begin to bring in their wards as doctors and consultants, then you will begin to see a downward trend. I think we need to invoke God's mercies to take charge.

This is a private establishment, I don't think the " ogas at the top " will influence how it will be run or compromise the standard
Re: Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) by nelsn(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
This hospital have nuting 2 offer only if u r their student cos its located insyd d sch.......expatraite only and poiticians family.....i worked there and i can say d staffs r well qualified but d whites there will only use d patients as samples

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Shehu Koko Was Declared Wanted By ICPC For Corruption In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.