Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members (43176 Views)

‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by jeddyMay(f): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
deor03: Is there anything our politicians can't play politics with ?

you took it out of my mouth............ ASUU on strike is politics undecided
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by sheniqua: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
Gondyke: Only four People survived the crash.

Surviving the crash is not the issue,what condition are they in?
Governor Suntai survived a crash too ,who wants to be living that way?
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by 4reigningqueen: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
"In the ensuing confusion, some
politicians loyal to the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) advised the
people around not to believe the
rumour, saying it was the handiwork of
the ruling Labour Party (LP) in the state
to discredit the well planned burial for
the late former state helmsman."

ahn ahn! bloody liars! I wish i can put a face to the person that uttered this big lie. Na wao!
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
See d headline of dis thread sef. 'Confusion in Akure' Why will people be cooking up worthless headlines like dis? No one is confused here o. Every1 is going abt his or her business. Many people did'nt even know such thing happened. People that knew only exclaimed ''EEYAH SORRY O''!! Na 2day plane dey crash 4 naija? So dat headline does'nt justify what's going on here. Let's learn 2 be more professional in our lines of duty.
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by joyli: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
mr speaker: This is a bad omen for the Agagu family infact make them go change their name because i never hear were dead bodi wen die survive plane crash
na serious mata oo,double wahala for dead bodi and the owner of dead bodi.Make una ask Agagu wetin he do before he first die and kon dead again. Agagu dead die new home video must watch very soon.may God have mercy on pple who have frustrate the poor pple to oblivion.

Are u saying Agagu died 2times shocked shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by pri3stess(f): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
okemoney96: Nokia E5 up 4 sale at 10k...Call me if u're interested...08163044680
This one na obituary thread, you you dey here dey sell phone. Respect yourself o.
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by Sagamite(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
How I wish this person cretin's coffin would have burnt to smithereens and none of the passengers or crew died.

That would have been some good news.
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by Victosin09(f): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
What drama is trying to unfold here?
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by kingjohnny(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
It is indeed terrible
www.myhub.yooco.org
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by odinko: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Badest prophet.... Baba Fela is dead but all his prophecy must see the light of the day.
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by sheniqua: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
If it were in the days of Things fall apart,the body will be thrown into the evil forest
Grave diggers should be scared sef to dig a grave for agagu
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by mermaidkingdom: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
Some times i began to think that it is a ponishment to be a nigerian..people are happy at this tragedy""why because our polititians looted our money and they think God is blind? Who is this thief agagu...he deserve to be consum by fire forever...ondo state govt set aside 800"000000 just for de funeral..what a Bleep..boko haram killed 100 helpless student two days ago"but they don't even given national morning may de soul of de 100 brothers rest in perfect peace amen. Click like if u like my coment

2 Likes

Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by buchibabe: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2013
See as d man carry innocent people folo am entr grave. May God not allow us reap from other peoples badluck
Re: Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members by debbleopto: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2013
phayvorr: Hw dem wan take carry d remainin dead body go Akure now.....shey na with anoda plane abi mayb dem go use Keke-Napep take do d ambulance because nobody go agree to enter anoda plane or motor with d dead body oo....grin

Trust DHL. They will deliver your package in time and safely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? / I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari / Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.